• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starsky and Hutch's Tickle Interrogation

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Detectives Dave Starsky and Ken Hutchinson had spent a grueling 16 hour day busting criminals on the mean streets of Los Angeles. seemingly every hour, they were bringing in another drug addict, prostitute, or robber for illegal activties. Their shift was just about to come to an end, when they were radioed once again by headquarters to make what they sincerely hoped would be their last call of the day. "Zebra Three, suspected illegal sexual activity, rooming house, corner of State Street" Taking a deep sigh, Dave Starsky took out his red police light from the glove box of his red Ford Torino with white stripe, and dashed off to yet another call. When Starsky and Hutch arrived at the seedy rooming house with their guns drawn, they made their way to a dingy second floor hallway, and knocked on the door. "Open up, police!" Hutchinson shouted through the door. "Ah, go away cops, you stupid idiots" called a young sounding female voice through the door. "We have a report of illegal activity going on here, open the door, or we'll have to break it down!" Starsky yelled. "Break yourselves down, pigs" The female voice called. "Okay, if you wont open up, we're coming in" Hutch screamed. With that, the fearless police officers kicked down the door of the run down room, and inside they found an 18 year old blonde hooker, in poor shape, and perhaps strung out on illegal substance, as she had a strange look in her eyes. "Get the hell outta here, morons" The defiant prostitute said. "You have a mighty strange look in your eyes,little girl, and you're extremely rude to officers of the law. You wouldnt be on something that you're not supposed to be, would you?" Hutch said, grabbing the arm of the young whore, and turning it over to reveal what very likely were heiroin marks. "Starsk, I think shes on something. Looks like Heiroin" Hutch said. "Well, isnt this our lucky day" Starsky said. It was about to get luckier for the two police, as a man came through the open door. "Okay, baby, they told me where to find you, how's about 50 bucks for a thrill" Starsky flashed his badge. "Police, this girl has just been busted for prostitution, and drugs. Iam gonna give you one chance to get your ass outta here, or you go down with her" Starsky said. "Yes, officer, I'm going, I dont even know the bitch" The man said, running out of the room. "Well, well, let's see. Prositution, and suspected possession of heiroin. I'd say that's gonna get you a nice sentence in the big house, young lady" Starsky said. "Oh, go take me in, kiss my ass, and bite me, you idiots" The young hooker said. "Okay, you are going to get your wish right now, little lady. You are under arrest for prostitution and possession of drugs. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, and to have that attorney present during questioning. If you so desire and cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you without charge before questioning" Hutchinson said.
The two cops led the prostitute to Starsky's car, and drove her to police headquarters, where they encountered Captain Dobey. "Hutch, what have we got?" Dobey asked. "Routine call, Cap, another little girl doing what shes not supposed to. Drugs and hooking" Hutch replied. "Okay, take her to the interrogation room" Dobey said. The young blonde prositute was led in cuffs to the interrogation room, where she was seated in a chair. "Okay, let's have it. When did you start hooking, who's your pimp, and where did you get the drugs" Starsky said. "I ain't saying anything, so the answers to your questions, copper, are bite me, kiss my ass, and fuck you!" The whore replied. "Listen, little girl. We can make this easy, or we can make it hard. If you give us something we can use to lead us to something bigger, we might be able to work a deal."Starsky said. "Screw you, cop" The defiant whore replied. "Starsk, you know. We could try the tactic we did on that whore we busted a couple of months back. She told us what we want to know real fast. " Hutch said. "Yeah, that gets em every time" Starsky replied. With that, Starsky held the prositute to the chair, as Hutch used rope to tie her hands and feet to the chair. "What the fuck are you doing, you animals, this is police brutality!" The whore shouted. "At this point, you dont have a choice, and our captain will leave us in here with you for a lonnggg time before he even comes to check on us. That will give us plenty of time to make you squirm. With that, Starsky removed the Stilletto heels and stockings of the young whore, and picked up her bare foot. "OOh, gimme a towel, it smells like this bitch hasnt washed her feet for days" Starsky said. After drying off the whore's sweaty feet, Starsky examined them. "You see, little girl, we have a new way of getting our female interrogees to talk, and they all seem to break right away. You wouldnt happen to be ticklish, would you?" Starsky said. A lump formed in the hooker's throat, she was excruciatingly ticklish, but hadnt been tickled by anyone for a long time. "Hey, Hutch, let's see how ticklish this little lady is" Starsky ran his fingers over the prositute's soft soles as she shreiked with laughter and screamed in agony: Hehehehehehehehehe! "What the fuck are you doing, you prevert! That tickles!" Hehehehehehehehehe! "Ooh, she is ticklish, let me try this foot" Starsky said, picking up the whore's other foot, and tickling it down the sole with his fingers. Hehehehehehehehehe! "Stop that, you sick fuck!" Hehehehehehehehe! The whore screamed. "Hmm, let's see. Two of us here, tied up girl, two little whore feetsies, endless possibilities" Starsky said. "Hutch, you get one foot, I'll get the other, let's see how much it will take to get this witch to talk to us" "Gotcha Starsk" Hutch said. With that, the two cops each picked up one of the whore's bare soles, and ran their fingers over each sole. The whore nearly jumped from her chair, and screamed and shrieked so loud that it nearly shook the room: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Someone help me! Iam being fucking tickled by two psycho cops! Hehehehehehehehehehe! "Oh, feet arent doing the trick, let's try the underarms and sides" Starsky said. With that, the cops stood up, and tickled the tied up whore under each arm, and in her ribs. She thrashed about in the chair, and screamed with laughter in their ears: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh My God! Someone help me! These fucking cops are nuts! Hehehehehehehehehe! "Who is your pimp. If you dont tell us, we will tickle you to death until someone comes, and even then, our captain may only reprimand us. Nothing serious will happen" Hutch said. The whore gave no answer. "Oh, refusing to talk, back to tickling the feet" Starsky said, as he and Hutch picked up the whore's feet. and ran their fingers over her bare soles and ten toes again, causing her toes to wiggle wildly, and her to scream in agonozing laughter again. Hehehehehehehehehehe! OH my god! I havent been tickled like this since my big brother used to get me! I cant take anymore please! Hehehehehehehehe! "Tell us, or we continue" Starsky said, continuing the unmerciful tickle on the whore's feet. Hehehehehehehhehehe! Okay! Okay already! I'll tell you what you want to know! Just please, please stop tickling me, crazy cops! Iam going to pee in my pants if you dont stop! Hehehehehehehehehe!
The Tickle interrogation worked. The prostitute told them of her pimp, and all the other girls he had working for him. She was placed in a holding cell, as the police went to work on breaking up the prostitution ring. The next day, Captain Dobey ran into the two detectives. "That was one of the most defiant hookers you guys ever brought in. How the hell did you get her to talk?" Dobey asked. Starsky and Hutch exchanged knowing glances. "We ah, have our secret ways, Cap. Better not to divulge, as it worked. Let's just say whatever we did, we might be doing more of it in the future if it will help us solve additional crimes." Starsky said. Then, the two cops went about another day to rid the streets of LA of the slime, and perhaps, to use some more of the Tickle Interrogation that had worked so well on the ultra ticklish young whore the previous night.

The End

Yeah, hope you liked reading it. I just wanted to do another type of story besides the Good Guys for a change. Starsky and Hutch used to be my favorite show when I was a kid, so I was thinking of the TV show with Paul Glaser and David Soul when I wrote this, and not the upcoming movie. Dont worry, there will be more Good Guys adventures to come soon. The team, as well as Naomi and Mitch, still have many things to do. With this story, I just wanted to try something different. Stay tuned for more Good Guys adventures to come.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back