• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

‘Naughty’ Auntie Janice and her Nieces F/FFF

Tanthalas

‘Naughty’ Auntie Janice and her Nieces F/FFF

Janice was our favourite auntie. At 42 she was still lots of fun and we had some fond, and not so fond, memories of our childhood with her.

When we were young she used to have us round to her house after school until our mum came home. If we were bad she wouldn’t tell our mum but would punish us in her own way – by ticking us. Whoever was naughty would be held down and tickled by her – it was kinda fun but sometimes we thought we would wet ourselves it lasted so long.

Anyway 8 years later the three sisters, Julie, Sarah and Jane were about to graduate high school and had one more summer together before going off to university. It so happened we were in the local pool one day and there was Auntie Janice – we hadn’t seen her in over a year so it was quite a surprise to see her doing lengths in a nice black swim suit. Not that she needed a swim suit she had a great figure, curvy with lovely big titties – she could still have gotten away with a bikini I mused.

Anyway we swam over to her and said ‘hi’.

‘Well girls it’s a surprise to see you here – I’m sure you’re almost ready to go to university now – big girls from when I remember you’ Janice said.

‘Yes’ said Sarah ‘a long time ago now, but we still remember’ she said with a watery glint in her eye. ‘I guess we’re not as little as we were then’

Jane realised what Sarah was driving at and continued ‘do you remember when you used to hold us down and tickle us – we used to scream for mercy but you gave us none.’

‘Well you were little naughty girls and sometimes needed to be punished. I’m sure now you’re all grown up you understand that disobedient people need to be disciplined.’ Janice said.

‘Oh yes we understand’ said Jules ‘I don’t suppose you’re ticklish at all?, you know we never got to tickle you in all that time’

‘Ha ha’ said Janice ‘well I’m very ticklish but I’m a little big for that now don’t you think…besides I’m nearly as old as your mom’

‘Well’ said Jane ‘you better be careful you aren’t ever naughty…you never know what may happen’

A shiver ran through Janice as she considered being held down and tickled…by anyone not least these three young girls. It would be embarrassment beyond reason. But she knew that they were just playing and beside a public bath was not the place.

Later that night whenever the girls got home they were having a cup of coffee in Sarah’s room. In just their night clothes the three blondes really looked stunning. They were talking about their fantasies; there were no secrets amongst the girls – they shared about their boys and all their dark desires.

Eventually Jules got the guts to raise the issue in the pool that day.

‘So what did you guys think about meeting Auntie Janice today, boy would I like to hold her down and give her a little of that medicine she gave us.’

‘I would have some of that action. You know I got quite turned on just thinking about it today’ Jane said

The other two didn’t even raise an eyebrow at the admission – they accepted each other no matter what the issue and frankness came easy to them.

The two looked at Sarah ‘sure well I guess I was turned on as well, she sure looked sexy in that swim suit – imagine her out of it…’

Sarah was clever; if these two were getting turned on by the whole idea that image was enough to seal the deal.

‘Ok’ said Jules ‘let’s get a little plan together shall we?’

They all lived in the same small southern town, about 100 miles from Mobile, Alabama.

One day Janice was considering going out to do a little sunbathing, well the temperature was certainly there as was the sun. She had gotten divorced about 10 years ago and now lived alone on the out skirts of a little town, not in the country but certainly not down-town.

So out she trotted in a little blue bikini, deep down, even in her own garden Janice was very shy. She was just putting her sun lounger down when she noticed two holes in her back fence about two feet apart and about the size of a cup each. She walked over to them and saw a little note beside the holes.

‘Don’t put your hands through here’ it read.

How bizarre she thought, anyway she wasn’t tall enough to see over the fence and had a quick peek though the holes, it appeared that there was nothing there. Strange she thought.

One thing about women, curiosity will always get the better of them…

So Janice stuck one hand though a hole and nothing happened all she felt at the other end was a thread breaking. What on earth is this…somebody’s idea of a joke, putting holes in my fence.

So she stuck the other had into the other whole. Another thread broken and she felt something come down on tops of her hands. She tried to pull her hands out but it was too late they were stuck. Well stuck.

Clearly something that fallen down on her hands and locked itself.

Then she hear the doorbell ring. Nightmare what will they think should they find her. But it suddenly occurred to Janice that if somebody didn’t find her she could be here for a while.

‘help me I’m stuck’ she shouted.

She looked round to see who was going to save her and she couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw her nieces come round in to the garden.

‘Good grief Auntie Janice what has happened’ Jane exclaimed.

‘Someone has played a practical joke on me and I’m stuck’.

‘You’re kidding, we were just coming round to see if you wanted to come to the lake with us today to go swimming, lucky we did’ Sarah said

‘What’s this’ said Jane ‘do not put your hands through here. Auntie Janice why did you do this is you were told not to?’

‘Oh just idle curiosity I guess’

‘They do you remember the time I wondered what would happen if I dropped the cat, to see if it would land on all four feet’

‘Yes’ Janice answered meekly

‘Well that was just the idle curiosity of a ten year old and you held me down and did what to me’

‘Tickled you’ mumbled Janice

‘That’s right for about ten minutes as I remember. You said ‘naughty little girls need punished’ isn’t that right.

Well that was very different through, different circumstances, different ages you know.

‘Was I naughty’

‘Yes’

‘Have you been naughty?’

‘Only a little’

‘Well I think Jane is right’, Jules said approaching the helpless woman.

Janice was actually sitting on the grass and the holes were just above where her head was level with the fence.

Jules sat down right behind her and curled here bare legs round Janice’s waist. She slipped her hands onto Janice’s arms and began dragging them backwards on the underside.

‘no no please Jules I’ll do anything don’t tickle me – it was just a mistake’

As her arms were about to reach her aunties pits she whispered sultrily into her aunties ears so the girls couldn’t hear.

‘This is just the beginning…we’ll have you out of that bikini in no time. We’ll be here for hours…payback for a naughty little girl’ to be continued

I'll try to get the ending finished tomorrow. Comments positive and negative always welcome.

For three other stories I've written search under 'Tanthalas'

so far so good

I like the begining, i hope the rest has more detail in it. I like tickling aunts. very nice story

Cheers for feedback will try to get part 2 finished tomorrow...going away for the weekend though.

Tanthalas

Apologies

Ok guys..second half finished. Definitely worth reading this one first to contextualise.

Cheers

Tanthalas

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back