• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 16

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Ok guys... this one took me a while and I might have gone a little over the top with the sexual content, but hey, this is the last chapter before the grand finale. I had to do something long and drawn out.... I hope you guys enjoy it.... (the tickling starts about halfway into it)

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: Picking up the Pieces

“Sir, I have a message for you….” An apprehensive Mishima soldier approached Heihachi in his temporary office in Phoenix.

“Thank you…” Heihachi nodded at the serious expression of his minion and opened the letter handed to him.

June 5, 2004
Dear Heihachi,

I hope you enjoyed the time spent with your granddaughter Jan. I hear she experienced delightful tortures under the watch of your soldiers. Alas, I now have been spending time of my own with her. I suppose you were unaware of what she shares with her brother Jin. Like him, she bears half of the devil-gene. If you were to mix the blood of Jin and Jan together, you would be able to create the Devil beast you have been attempting to resurrect all these years.
Have I caught your interest? Good. Now, if you want these two for your own pleasure, you will meet me in one week’s time in the forests of Hokkaido east of Sapporo at 9 p.m. If you expect me to hand over your grandchildren, you will be wise enough not to bring your minions.

…you know who I am…

Heihachi fumed at the insolence of the War God. The beast was holding his own grandchildren as ransom, and he knew that this meeting was likely to be a trap. “It wants to meet me alone; I’ll make sure we’re alone alright….” The old man smiled at his lieutenant.

Meanwhile, Yoshimitsu received a similar message giving away a meeting with Heihachi. “The doctor must still be coherent in his new form. He wants us to subdue Heihachi.”

Nina glanced at the mysterious letter her new friend was holding. “Interesting… He’s baiting Heihachi. I guess he already knows that Heihachi has that book.”

Yoshimitsu nodded and replied, “Perhaps… Whatever the case, there’s no doubt in my mind that Heihachi will bring his soldiers. We’ll have to be very stealthy to sneak up on this meeting.”

“Given the number of henchmen he typically keeps around, we’re gonna need as much help as we can get.” Anna looked uncharacteristically serious.

“Well, it looks like there are 7 of us.” Michelle peered around the room at Nina, Anna, Yoshimitsu, Julia, Hwoarang, and Christie.

“I think we can take them.” Julia grinned and cocked her shotgun.

“Well then… What are we waiting for? Japan, here we come….” Christie patted Hwoarang on the back.

One week later...

“All clear, sir.” The lieutenant put away his advanced pair of nightvision goggles. Heihachi nodded and motioned for his other soldiers to take their positions. The old man walked into a clearing and waited. He was ready for anything the War God could throw at him, and his soldiers were instructed to fire at the beast when he gave the right sign.

After a few moments, a rustling sound came from the eastern edge of the clearing. Heihachi narrowed his eyes and scanned the forest. Out of the darkness appeared the monster he was looking for. The War God was an intimidating 8 feet tall when upright, which easily dwarfed Heihachi. The old man met its gaze unwaveringly. “Always the prompt one.” The beast’s raspy voice echoed throughout the clearing.

Heihachi simply nodded. “Where are my grandchildren?”

The creature laughed at its enemy’s question. “You will see them soon enough. But first, I must ask you a few things.” Heihachi glanced around suspiciously as the monster continued. “Why did you awaken me the first time?”

Heihachi sighed and blinked a few times. “You had the power I desired. With such power, my empire would grow unstoppable.”

“So, you interrupted my slumber just so that you could empower your petty corporate conglomerate?” Anger permeated the War God’s voice.

“It’s not as petty as you think. The world is very different from when you reigned. Your people were murdered, and the descendants of their murderers now rule your home. The days of tribes and deity worship are ending. Corporations are the future.” Heihachi gritted his teeth.

The beast nodded. “So you understand my plight. My people are dead; very few of their descendants remain, and within a few generations, it will be as if the Navajo never existed.” Heihachi solemnly agreed. “Then you should also understand why you are here. Posterity is the ultimate purpose of existence. What you achieve for your people is done assuming that future generations can benefit from it. I have no descendants, and therefore, no purpose.”

Heihachi inquisitively stared at his nemesis. “If a purpose is what you seek, then I can offer you an empire worthy of conquering the world with. However, you must understand that the methods of conquest have changed. The world is a market to be bought, not a battlefield to be fought.”

The War God laughed uproariously at Heihachi’s observation. “You fool… The world is not worth buying. Humanity has become a soulless shell of its former self. The memories of my host have told me all I need to know about the state of your species. Only the werewolves have the spirituality that the Navajo once possessed, and they have instead succumbed to the vices of this capitalism you and the rest of your kind have so blindly fallen prey to. All this time you spend feeding your decadence could be better spent helping your community, and the wonders of this technology you have could be tools used to create a functioning world community. Instead, you choose to continue fighting and neglecting each other, while poisoning your environment.”

Heihachi seemed taken back by the beast’s vitriol. “What are you getting at? You are the War God, right? Wouldn’t that dictate that conquest is the very focus of your existence?!... and are my grandchildren even here?”

The monster laughed again. “Just because I was once a divine purveyor of war does not mean I casually engage in war. Warfare was once a spiritual engagement caused by differences in ownership of resources. Skill with the bow and arrow, sword, or spear are all tests of manhood. Aiming your guns and missiles at each other is calculated murder. Besides, with your current level of technology, resources can be easily shared for the good of all. My people were not privy to such luxuries, and yet, humanity doesn’t seem to even realize that they have this ability.”

The War God paused for emphasis. “Of course, your grandchildren are here…. But you’re not receiving them that easy. What I’m getting at is this…. I have no future, and your choice to awaken me binds your fate to mine. Therefore, you too shall have no future….” Suddenly, the creature roared, and the limp bodies of Jan and Jin appeared out of the darkness and were hanging from two trees behind it.

Heihachi yelled in horror at this revelation. He could’ve cared less about Jin or Jan, but with both of them being dead, the spirit of the Devil had left them. He furiously motioned for his guards to attack, but his gesture was met with silence.

Nina, Anna, Michelle, Christie, and Hwoarang all stood shocked over the fallen bodies of the soldiers they subdued. They were appalled at the sudden death of their friend and competitor Jin. Michelle cried at the death of her recent friend Jan. Julia held back a tear and lifted a stolen rifle from a soldier to aim at Heihachi. “It must be done….”

The War God growled and swooped into the air as the blood of Heihachi sprayed upon it from a bullet piercing the old man’s chest. Heihachi stumbled to his knees and coughed up blood. “No…..” In a matter of seconds, his body slumped to the ground.

“Give me that!” Hwoarang ripped the rifle from Julia’s grasp and aimed at the War God. The monster had just killed one of his best friends, and his anger consumed him.
A bullet flew past the War God as it rose higher into the sky. Its temporary allies seemed to become enemies again. They would surely pay for their betrayal.

Nina wiped a tear from her cheek and turned to Yoshimitsu, who was still staring in concentration at the beast. “Is the plan the same as before?”

Yoshimitsu nodded slowly and accompanied Nina, Anna, and Christie in the clearing. They all aimed their tranquilizer rifles at the creature. As they fired at the creature, it used the tall trees of the forest as cover. Nina felt a tickling sensation develop on her neck, causing her to twitch her head nervously. Soon, it spread to her shoulders and her upper back. She leaned against a tree attempting to rub the tingling away, but when the feathery strokes poked into her pits, she squealed and dropped her weapon. She began to shake with laughter.

OOOOOHEHEHENNNNOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH

Anna was distracted by the sounds of her sister’s laughter. As the worry of being subjected to the War God’s psychic powers formed in the back of her mind, light strokes attacked her ribs. Anna shrieked and was unable to aim at the beast due to the reflexive reaction of her arms pressing against her sides. She bit her lip and fought the tickling while trying to steady her rifle. Just as the monster was in her crosshairs, quick strokes teased her sides and stomach. She doubled over in laughter as imaginary tongues swirled in her navel.

OOOOOOOHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHH

Christie fired wildly at the War God after witnessing the subduing of her friends. She had to incapacitate the creature before it could escape. Knowing how ticklish she was herself, Christie had to act quickly. She jumped and grabbed a branch of a nearby tree and began to climb it. After a few moments, light brushes gently scrubbed up and down her back. Christie gasped and frantically climbed higher. When the brushes slid over her buttocks and hips, she burst into hearty laughter.

WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHH

Yoshimitsu observed the torment of his companions but saw an opportunity arise for a clear shot. With the War God focusing on torturing his three friends, it would be too distracted to evade any shots. Yoshimitsu had the added advantage of being a cyborg; the War God would have no power over his senses. He could barely make out the shape of the beast hovering over a treetop. As he was about to make his shot, another rifle bullet could be heard discharging. Yoshimitsu turned around to see Hwoarang still holding the rifle as Julia attempted to pry it from him.

The War God was startled from its psychic attacks by another bullet flying past its head. It immediately turned its assaults on Hwoarang. The red-haired fighter screamed in immense pain from the power of the beast’s will. His body was wracked by an agony that seemed to course through his veins. As Julia watched in horror at her boyfriend falling to the ground, she grabbed the rifle and aimed at the monster. Before she could fire, imaginary fingers goosed her thighs and the backs of her knees. She squeezed her eyes shut as her legs quivered and the giggles built up inside her. Julia moaned in frustration as feathery touches crept down her calves. By the time the strokes slid along her ankles and the tops of her feet, she was giggling as tears ran down her cheeks. The feathers encircled her feet, poking along the sides of her feet, her arches, her instep, and between each toe. Julia finally gave in and fell to the ground tearing her boots off. She tried to rub the sensations away through her socks, but when the feeling of brushes scrubbed her soles and toes, she went into hysterical laughter.

NNNOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nina caught her breath for a moment, and tried to resist squirming from the tickling in her pits. Her twitching arms aimed her rifle yet again, but the sound of yet another rifle firing startled her.

Miharu emerged from the darkness to aim at the War God. As the others stared surprisingly at her, she wiped a tear from her cheek. “This is for killing Jin!” She fired a second shot at the beast, but due to her lack of training with firearms, she missed again.

The War God was getting very aggravated at so many enemies cropping up in this scenario. It focused all of its energy on the usually meek Miharu. The young schoolgirl felt intense tickling all over her nubile body. She had already been subjected to various tickling tortures from being held captive by Heihachi’s forces, but nothing like this had ever touched her sensitive skin. Feathers slid along her neck, shoulders, back, pits, ribs, navel, ankles, and the backs of her knees. Imaginary fingers stroked her sides, thighs, buttocks, calves, and soles. Tongues licked her stomach, hips, arches, and toes. She laughed uncontrollably and squirmed on the ground.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

As her torment continued, she felt hands fondling her pert breasts and tongues swirling around her nipples. Moans mixed with her laughter as her nipples were nibbled and sucked. Her loins were lustfully aching as tongues whipped all over her mound and prodded her nether lips. Her legs spasmed as nibbles spread across her soles and her toes were sucked.

OOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHUUUUUUNNNHHHEHEH

Anna quickly took aim after witnessing Miharu’s convulsing and orgasming. Hearing Miharu’s helpless but ecstatic cries planted prurient thoughts in Anna’s consciousness, but she forced the images of her own pleasure with the War God out of her mind. Her hesitation cost her chance, however, and the tickling that had invaded her sides and stomach now brushed her hips and thighs. She squinted and squirmed as she lost her footing. Upon hitting the ground, she felt feathers sliding between her buttocks. She shrieked and grasped her groin. This delicate torture drove her wild with lust, and she panted as the feathers spread along her back.

OOOOOHEHEHEHEHGGEGEEGEAAAAHHHAAHAHD

Christie finally made it to the top of her tree. She could see the War God within her grasp, and jumped at it from a branch. The beast growled from being grappled by his aggressor. Christie pulled a dart from her belt and attempted to stab the creature with it. A sneaky tickle under her arm from the snake arm’s tongue caused her to miss her mark, and the monster’s other arm held her wrist. More stroking from the tongue between her supple breasts made her squeal and release the dart. The creature quickly grabbed the dart and stuck it into her buttock. Christie cried out in pain but slowly felt drowsiness envelope her. Tingling and tickling permeated her extremities, and she closed her eyes with a mirthful smile. She embraced unconsciousness as feathery strokes traveled up her body from her toes to her neck.

Julia pulled the dirty socks from her twitching feet and glanced up at the War God placing Christie’s limp body on a branch. She thought Christie was dead and screamed in anger. She fired wildly at the monster as it hid behind yet another tree. Julia sprinted in her bare feet to an angle where she could hit the creature. She lifted her gun into the air as she peered through the scope. Finally, the monster was in her sight, and she pulled the trigger with an empty click sound. “Shit!” She was out of ammo, and the beast now saw her.

Imaginary feathers swirled along Julia’s sides and in her pits, causing her to shriek and squirm. The rifle hit the ground as warm tongues slithered along her stomach and navel. Julia bent over holding herself as laughter poured out from her. She jerked upright as more feathers slid over her flexing back. Soon, the feathers were circling her breasts and flicking her hardened nipples. Julia cried out in giggly moans and held her breasts firmly. The feathers then teased her mound and nether lips as fingers stroked her buttocks. She knelt to the ground and let the sensations consume her. Despite her emotional distress, pleasure overwhelmed her. She laid against the ground as tongues prodded inside her and gentle sucking tantalized her nipples. The feathers crept down her quivering legs as her soles were licked. Her hips began to thrust as a tongue wiggled further inside her and her toes were sucked.

OOOOOOHHEHEHEHEHEHOOOOUUUUNNNNHHHHH

Noticing how close Christie came to defeating the War God, Nina took off her heels and climbed a tree near the monster. She knew it could see her, but Nina fought the feelings of feathers on her sides and stomach. Her breathing became erratic, and sweat ran down her cheek. She bit her lip as a feather poked in her navel and continued climbing. She squinted her eyes agitatedly as more feathers stroked her hips and buttocks. “Just a few more branches,” thought Nina. She was nearing the treetop as the feathers slid down her purple nyloned legs. When they brushed the backs of her knees, she almost lost her balance and let out a squeal. The giggles began as her calves and ankles were tickled. She knew she would fail if these light touches reached her feet. “Why did I have to wear my hose?” Her feet were already incredibly sensitive, but the nylons made them even worse. She frantically aimed her tranquilizer rifle and missed her shot from the torment of her soles. She sat on a branch and kicked her legs in the air as feathers and teeth teased her heels and arches. She howled with laughter as the feathers alternated between tickling her toes directly and through the purple hose.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHH

Her face reddened as her laughter became silent. The tickles were gradually replaced by wet licks and nibbles on her soles and toes. Yet again, the War God was exploiting her secret erogenous zone. She moaned loudly when her toes began to be sucked. Her full breasts and pointy nipples experienced the same licks and suckles as her moist mound felt soft caresses and a slow rhythmic prodding inside by a tongue. She flexed her hips as she held onto the tree trunk.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHDDD

Anna heard the euphoric moans of her sister, Julia, and Miharu. Through the scope, she could see the mirthful smile of Christie’s sleeping form. She knew she was next but still had a lingering desire to feel this ecstasy herself. The brief moments of feeling a feather between her buttocks had made her very horny. Yoshimitsu seemed to know what she was thinking and winked at her. She ran to the middle of the clearing and fired a few shots near the War God. “Eat this, you bastard.” The beast wasted no time in assaulting her red nyloned feet with brushes and her supple breasts with feathers. She burst into hysterical laughter by such sudden stimulation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEH

Through her shaking, she kicked her heels off into the air and tried to grab her twitching feet, but the feathers on her breasts rubbed her sensitive nipples. Moans interspersed with her laughter, but she could see Yoshimitsu sneaking his way to a better firing position. She knew she was serving as bait for the creature, but she had to admit she was enjoying such sensual torment. Just like Nina, Anna’s feet were most ticklish and even moreso when wearing nylons. Also like Nina, her feet were quite an erogenous zone for her. Licks and nibbles spread over her soles and toes as she swung her head back in a longing moan. The imaginary brushes stroked up her legs as more tongues and teeth titillated her back. She closed her eyes and let the brushes creep onto her aching mound. She became feverish with lust as her toes were sucked and rapid licking parted her nether lips. Tongues thrust inward, and she fondled her own breasts as her nipples were suckled.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHH

Yoshimitsu fired his shot. The War God felt a pain in its snake arm and knocked the dart off. Yet, the damage was done; in a matter of minutes, Dr. Boskonovitch would return to his regular form. The ancient deity knew the repercussions of this deed and decided to administer its wrath on one last victim. It swooped down at Yoshimitsu; this cyborg would feel the pain of his fiery breath. Before it could reach its prey, however, a blinding light from above startled it. Angel appeared in all her glory and looked menacingly at the beast….

TO BE CONTINUED….

omg!!!!

you gtta be kidding me!!! how could you cut it off like that !!!!
i almost fell off my seat reading this great story!!!!!

Thanks windowguy

I take it by that response that you liked it... heh... well, don't worry, in a little while, you will see the conclusion. I plan on it being the best story I've done. Thanks again for the support....

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back