• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ABC-TV's PRIME TIME tonight, Thurs., Feb. 5th

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Just heard a radio ad for the ABC television show PRIME TIME running tonight (Thurs., 2/5). The segment regards sex toys women buy. The ad included a woman's voice mentioning a "feather tickling" device.

I taped it

Jack, I taped PRIME TIME THURSDAY but have not yet watched it. Unless someone else responds before I view the tape, I will post again.

I watched it, and taped it, and as far as I saw, the only mention of tickling at all was in the opening scene of the segment.

The saleswoman at the private home hosted "Passion Party" (where they get to test and buy various sex toys and implements) was demonstrating a body powder, that "comes with a feather tickler applicator" for ultimate bodily sensitivity. Other than that, I only saw a woman waving around a cluster of fluffy feather plumes on a wand that looked like a tickling tool of sorts, but the narrator was talking over her, and you did not get to hear the item description.

Mimi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back