• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle and Arina: fiction, fm/f

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings all. This is a pretty long story. I thought about breaking it up into separate pieces, but I figured anybody interested would read them all anyway. I hope somebody likes it, and as always I welcome both positive and negative feedback. Of course, no offense is meant towards any Ukrainian out there, I just thought it fit the story well.

How Michelle met Arina

By Michelle’s sophomore year, there was no mystery about her on campus. Ms. Michelle Childers, a 20-year-old undergraduate, was brilliant. She carried a double-major in chemical engineering and biotechnology. She was destined to inherit a multi-million dollar trust fund in 5 years. Michelle’s face was arrestingly beautiful – she had long, braided blond hair, striking blue eyes, gorgeous Nordic features and a decent sense of fashion. Michelle was friendly, funny and kind. Everybody liked her – it was hard not to like her. But, there was something else that stood out about Michelle, something shocking.

Michelle’s body was quite famous. 5’8” tall Her ribcage measured 36” in diameter, her waist 24” and her hips 36”. Judging by her virtually ideal measurements alone, she would have been quite impressive. For better or worse, Michelle had some of the largest unaugmented breasts known to mankind. Each breast looked like a cross between a champion-caliber watermelon and a beach-ball. Michelle didn’t go anywhere without creating a jiggling, bouncy, fleshy display. Extending three feet in front of her, a good five inches beyond the sides of her armpits and easily 18” from bottom to top, Michelle’s breasts put on quite a display. It was also well-known that Michelle was exceptionally ticklish. Everywhere.

Michelle captivated many of the students, staff and faculty on campus. Until the day Arina arrived.

ARINA’S STORY

Arina was a 19-year old student from the Ukraine and literally took people’s breath away. Arina was an olive-skinned, black-haired girl whose exquisite face, marvelous legs and curvaceous figure stunned all. Like Michelle, she was very bright. She knew history, music and electrical engineering flawlessly. She spoke English (albeit with a heavy Ukrainian accent), French, Italian and Russian. Wealth didn’t seem to be an issue – she always took a limousine!

She certainly differed from Michelle in some ways. She didn’t seem to have Michelle’s personality. Arina oozed confidence and sex appeal, but the young fetching beauty was downright mean and bitchy to people whom she didn’t need. On the other hand, she was quite flirtatious and seductive towards anybody who could help her, ranging from professors to cafeteria workers.

But, Arina was very like Michelle in a noticeable aspect. She was incredibly busty. Sure, she wasn’t as big as Michelle, but nobody was. Michelle’s breasts were all-natural, and so were Arina’s. Arina was only 5’4”, and her ribcage-waist-hips measurements were a booming 39-26-38. Her breasts, however, were gigantic. A full, fleshy, round, jiggly, bouncy triple-J cup. Perfectly formed, they conplemented her voluptuous figure perfectly. To look at Arina, as she wore her very, very tight black sweaters and brown suede jackets, her bosom looked like two of those round, rubber balls used for kid’s games like 4-square and dodge ball.

Arina was very much used to receiving all the attention from any men. She was accustomed to being the most beautiful, the smarted, the curviest woman in any environment. It infuriated her that Michelle was so pretty…so tall…so big…so popular.

It turned out on this Friday night both Michelle and Arina were at the same party. Arina looked gorgeous. She was young, well-groomed, vibrant and sounded very sexy. Her long black hair was straight and shiny. From the ground up, she wore black leather boots, loose jeans, and a very, very tight black sleeveless sweater beneath her brown suede jacket. When she took off her jacket, it seemed just a little of her bosom protruded from the sides of her sweater.

Rich had spoken to her before, but didn’t know her well. He certainly wanted to know her. Finally, he saw an opportunity. Arina was dancing slowly, more with herself than another person. She shifted very seductively to the music. Her arms were over her head. Rich approached from behind and quickly rubbed his fingers against Arina’s exposed underarms. She didn’t react strongly. Arina turned around and looked at him. Her thick Ukrainian accent made her speech all the more appealing.

“What is it that you are doing to me there?”

Rich was embarrassed! He really hoped to tickle her, figuring that would be a playful moment. Instead, she turned and he could not gage her reaction. He turned red, but kept on. “Sorry, Arina. I just thought I’d find your ticklish spot!” In a beer-induced gutsy moment, Rich grabbed her sides and squeezed. Arina tossed her lustrous, dark hair back, laughed and looked quizzical. “Ho ho ho! I am sorry for you! I am not tickled at all!” The way she said “tickled” sound like “tee-called”.

“You laughed! I bet you’re ticklish! Cootchie cootchie!” Rich squeezed her sides again. The voluptuous beauty didn’t crack a smile. “I laughed at you, silly! I am saying to you I am not ticklish”

“You aren’t ticklish? You’ve got to be ticklish somewhere!”

Arina looked up into his eyes. “Why would you say that? I am not little girl!”

“Oh, I’d say you’re a pretty big girl…” Rich woozily eyeballed her full, vibrating bosom. Arina laughed. It didn’t bother her. She thought of her beauty and body as just another asset, like money or intelligence.

“Oh, you like the look of big-chested girls? Does it make you excitement?” She raised her arms over her head, stretched and leaned backwards. Her globe-sized breasts projected forward and jiggled in the air. Arina’s skin-tight black armless sweater hiked way above her belly. Rich had to try again. Surely she had a ticklish spot! He wiggled his fingers against her very firm belly. Arina didn’t laugh a bit.

“No, I am still sorry. I am not ticklish. Not since I was little girl”.

“OK, let me test it”. Rich was determined.

“Sure, you can try it? I am telling you this, I will not laugh at all” She held her arms parallel to the floor. He rubbed, prodded, stroked and poked, but all Arina did was yawn. Well, her hefty chest bounced a bit, but she didn’t seem to be ticklish. It was a crushing moment for Rich.

“I am adult woman. Ticklish is not for women like me”.

“Oh, I bet your feet are ticklish?”

“Mmm, no. Why would you say any of this? Most women are not ticklish once adult”.

“Oh, no way. Lots of women are ticklish”.

“I do not think so. Not Ukrainian women like me. Beautiful, voluptuous and strong Maybe American girls…”

“Doesn’t matter! OK, so, fine, you aren’t…What do you mean women like you?”

“I do not think most women who are this pretty and this big on top are ticklish. You have to cure it. When I was younger girl, my feet tickled me very much. So bad, if somebody get me there, I am screaming, I had to go to the water-closet. But, then I get older and it goes away.”

“It just went away? No way!” Rich wasn’t sure if he believed her, but he was kind of sad. He really, really, would liked this girl to have some sensitive skin.

“My mother is very much the same way. She is very to say gorgeous, and full in chest. She tell me all the time when I was younger, Arina, you cannot let yourself get tickled on your feet. Your feet are your weakness, because you get too giddy and then you are top-heavy, so you laugh so hard and look bouncing and flop around like dying fish and draw too much attention. And it can be used as torture. Much better to draw attention for looking good, which is a strength, than something that makes you weak!”

Rich was enthralled. “What did you do?”

“So, then when I am about 14, I am quite developed and get very good-looking, and getting lots of attention”.

“Did it bother you that boys liked you for your looks…and, you know”. Rich made a rounded motion with his hands in front of his chest. Arina smiled and laughed.

“No, silly, it is just like anything. I am smart, I have money, I am good-looking. It is just what you are. But the boys, they find out my feet are ticklish, get me very bad all the time all the time. So, I made up my mind, and by the time I am 15, my feet got lots better. By the time I am 17, it just feels like nothing”

“Prove it”.

“Ok for you!” Arina sat down on a chair, removed her black boot and sock. People stared, wondering just what she was doing. Rich stroked her sole, up and down, the arch, the heel, even her toes and Arina didn’t so much as wiggle. Rich couldn’t believe this girl had just decided not to be ticklish.

“Well, why did you mom say that to you? Is she ticklish?”

“No. She tells me she was when just a kid, but had to get over it because the boys get her so much. I am not lying. Most big up top women, at least in Ukraine, have no ticklish spot! My sister, she is younger, and very slim. Not considered as desirable by men, so she never gets cure. You can tickle her to death. But, women like me, my mother, my cousin is very very pretty and very big, no ticklish spot. You have to learn to cure it, so you have no weakness. Then, you are always the one with the power! You are good-looking, and have great body, and men want that but then they cannot find any weak spot! Ho ho ho!”.

“Wow. Lots of women here are ticklish. You’re not at all. That’s a shame!”

“Well, I confess I have still one spot, where it might make me giggle, but it is very secret!”

Arina stretched her arms over her head, tossed her hair and swayed her body Her face turned into a terrible grimace. She had Rich’s attention. Then Michelle entered the room. Michelle beautifully bounced and shook to and fro. She was both beautiful and freakishly busty. Rich couldn’t help but stare at her. Arina became livid.

“And you can look at her, but why?”

“You don’t think Michelle is pretty?”

“Sure, she has pretty face. I am supposing”.

“She is just so…!”

“I do not think she is so much”. Arina saw where Rich’s eyes focused.

“You are looking her in her chest!” Even Arina was shocked at Michelle’s massive bosom, bouncing and flopping. Michelle always created a stir when she walked into a room.

“Well, gosh, I mean, I’m sorry, but you’re…and she’s…”

“She is way too much up top. And, she look like she has some fat. I do not like this girl very much. She is big tease”.

MICHELLE

Michelle certainly knew who Arina was. Arina, the upstart freshman, that cocky little European, competed with Michelle for a scholarship. Arina won. Then, that cocky little European got a spot on the dance team. Michelle couldn’t dance (she was too top-heavy). But, by God, Michelle was going to have a spot as a manager for the college football team. And then, that cocky little European decided she wanted to do that as well. They were both at campus medical, completing their physicals.

Dr. Ruven loved his job. Campus doctor. What could be better? Sure, it seemed a bit unethical, but he never hurt anybody, or pushed anybody too far. Dr. Ruven just loved performing the abdominal exam on women. He could usually make the most stoic female student jump when he hit a ticklish spot. Bellies, sides, hips and ribs were all so vulnerable. And some of the girls were so terribly pretty. He was an intern, and loving it.

Arina and Michelle sat together in the waiting room. There was only 1 other person ahead of them, a member of the cheerleading squad Jennifer. Jennifer was quite pretty, and also quite curvaceous. Just the sort of patient Dr. Ruven loved.

Arina spoke to Michelle. “You know I am to be our manager for football. You should not even try”.

“And what do you even know about football? They don’t play football in the Ukraine”

“I am sure I can learn it all very fastly. I can do anything I choose to put my mind too. I am new to dance, and I am on dance team. You could not even dance”.

Defiitely a true statement. Michelle’s breast-size prohibited lots of activities.

Michelle sighed. “Look, Arina, I’m not trying to compete with you…can’t we just be friends…”

“I cannot dislike you, but look at you. You are too chubby. There is no way to pass physical”.

Michelle bristled at the chubby comment. She had put on some weight recently, about 10lbs. Sure, there was a little on her hips and legs. Her belly used to have great definition, but now a small layer of “chub” was present. Nothing terrible. She knew her bust size increased and had to go for another fitting, but what was an extra few pounds on a girl with gigantic breasts in the first place?

“I am not fat! You aren’t exactly Kate Moss. Look at your butt!” That was true. Arina had very wide hips. But, she was not fat at all.

“How much do you weigh? You must weigh 100 kilos. I am not fat”. Arina actually stood up, raised her form-fitting sweater above her waist and displayed her abdominal definition for Michelle. “But you are too big of a girl. You could not fit your top for the manager job I am sure. College has no uniform your size.”

“You know why I weigh so much! Jealous?” Michelle stood up, heaving her enormous bust into the air. Michelle was sure of one thing. She was bound to be stronger than the Ukranian. Carrying her chesty burden had her quite sturdy. “See, I’m not fat”. Michelle raised her shirt. Of course, Arina could not see Michelle’s belly. Michelle’s bosom occupied her entire torso.

“HA! I am not. You look have place two bean-bag chairs inside your shirt. Look, they quiver every time you move. Everybody will stare”

“You’re one to talk, Ms. Bouncy. Could you wear a tighter sweater?”

“Here, I will judge if you are fat. I pinch your stomach…” Arina moved towards Michelle and tried to pinch Michelle’s belly. Michelle didn’t let it happen.

“NO! Don’t!”

At that moment, Jennifer exited the exam room. Her face was brightly flushed. Arina and Michelle looked at her and noticed her distress.

Jennifer stopped and looked at the future patients. “I just don’t know about this doctor’.

“Why is that?” asked Arina.

“I think he was, you know, feeling me? The physical was just strange. It seemed like every time he could, he found a way to tickle me. I know that sounds strange”.

Michelle reacted strongly. “OH! Oh God, that’s terrible! Oh no!”

Arina took special note of Michelle’s demonstration. “Oh, I think it will be no problem. I am not worried”.

Dr. Ravin called Arina into his office. Meanwhile, Michelle sat in the waiting room. Her heart pounded. Sweat dripped from her armpits and between her breasts. She really, really hoped she would not get tickled. Michelle listened for any laughter from Arina behind the door, but heard none. Maybe Jennifer was wrong. The exam did seem to take an unusually long time, but Michelle never heard Arina reacting strangely. If nothing else, she figured Arina was such a bitch that if she were groped by a physician she would let him know about it.

After thirty minutes, Arina emerged and walked past Michelle.

“He said for me for you to go on in”.

“Did he…did he do anything?”

“No no no. He did nothing at all. Just exam.”

“Nothing tickled?”

“No, I did not get any tickled. You have no worries.”

Michelle jiggled her way into the office. Arina paused, then sat back down in the waiting room. Arina wasn’t dumb at all. She knew the doctor tried to tickle her. She wasn’t ticklish, but this brief exchange occurred:

“Wow, Arina. Usually people take this exam and get a little tickled. Are you ticklish and good at controlling it, or just not ticklish?”

“I am not ticklish at all. I think I have much luck there. My friend Michelle, she is the other way. I think she is very easy to be tickled”. Arina literally saw his erection occur.

Dr. Ruvin was awestruck.

Michelle almost looked cartoonish. Her face was beautiful. Like a full version of some woman out of Norse mythology. Her long blonde hair was braided in the back, and it only accentuated her slightly flushed face. She looked…happy. Maybe nervous. He’d never seen anybody with a bustline like hers. Arina was right in her description. Beneath Michelle’s tightly-stretched yellow short-sleeve t-shirt bobbled what could have been fleshy bean-bag chairs. Just in the process of walking into the exam room, her left breast jiggled one way while the right jiggled another. He wondered how she even stood upright.

“Well, Michelle, go ahead and have a seat on the table. Now, this is a thorough physical, designed to address the primary problems a student-athlete might have….”

“Oh, I’m just applying to be a manager…”

“Well, you’ll still be on your feet a lot, and don’t take this the wrong way, but you look kind of heavy. Why don’t you step on the scale?”

Michelle knew she was heavy. But she also knew the root cause and so did anybody who looked at her. The truth was, Dr. Ravin wanted some “personal” information.

“OK, 252…but I suppose that’s mitigated by your…your…how much do…?

“My left weighs 53 and my right 52. I have them weighed for my bra design. Happy?”

“OK, well, we have to consider the impact regardless. Good health starts from the ground-up. Please have a seat, take off your shoes and socks and we’ll make a foot imprint”.

Ravin’s heart pounded, but so did Michelle’s. She saw Dr. Ruvin grab one of those ink-rollers used on babies.

“What are you going to do with that!”

“Make an ink blot of your soles. Now, don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt. Arina was fine. Here, scoot back and extend your leg”.

Michelle took a deep breath. She had to hold it in. She had to not laugh. Her hands gripped the table. The doctor gently held her right ankle and started the roller on her foot. Michelle’s foot twitched when it hit her heel. As it rolled up the heel, she coughed. When it hit her arch, she grimaced and her laughter erupted.

“Oh. Ah-em! AH! HA HA HA HA HA! OH! HA HA HA HA HA! AAHHH!”

“Oh, you’re ticklish. Just a few more strokes. Hang in there!” He was delighted. So was Arina, listening in the hall.

Michelle’s feet were extremely sensitive. She slumped forward such that her breasts stretched slightly past her knees. Her laughter was very hard, always very hard when tickled. Ravin was thrilled to look up at the Nordic beauty. He saw a laughing face and her colossal breasts that rippled with every laugh. He rolled a few more times up and down her right foot.

“OH! NO MORE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! AAHH! STOP! HA HA HA HA!” Arina laughed as well. She knew Michelle was in for a tough time.

Ravin finished with the roller. “Wow, I’m sure sorry Michelle. Some people do get a little tickled. You must have very sensitive feet.”

Michelle took a few deep breaths as she felt her face flush. “Do you have to do this?”

“Well, it’s a requirement for the position”

“OK, fine. Just be quick with my other foot….AAAIIEEE! HA HA HA HA HA HA!”
Michelle laughed so hard for a few seconds, she fell backwards on the table. Dr. Ravin saw her tremendous bosom bounce with her and jiggle to and fro. For the 5 seconds of foot-rolling, Michelle’s right leg kicked at her left and she writhed on the table.

“Ok, good job Michelle. Your feet are done. It’s amazing how different people are. Arina wasn’t sensitive at all. You’re just terribly ticklish on your feet”.

Michelle struggled to sit up again. It was always hard, given her top-heavy load. She twisted to one side, then pushed herself upwards. “I know. I can’t stand it”.

“Well, let’s have a listen”. He placed the stethoscope under her shirt and touched her back. In doing so, he brushed her kidney area. Michelle exclaimed and jerked. “OH!”

“Are you sensitive there? Is something wrong?” He stroked his fingers across her lower back. Michelle bellowed laughter. “HA HA HA HA HA! NO! Nothing is wrong there. I’m just…”

“Ticklish there too? Wow. I’m sorry”.

Ruven’s small talk began. “Do you have any other complaints? Anything wrong?”

“No, not really. The only thing is I have gained a little weight recently. I used to be able to see my abs. Do you think I’ve gotten fat, if you don’t take my boobs into consideration?” She really was worried.

Ruven stood behind Michelle. “Hmmm, this will tell. Let’s see if we can feel your ribs.” That was a bit hard, since from his position her protruding breasts made it hard to see just where to grab. Before Michelle could protest, he reached for the middle area of her rib cage by pushing his hands forward against her breasts to move them out of the way and gave her ribs a fast frisk. This had two effects: tickling Michelle’s ribs and tickling the sides of her terribly, terribly ticklish fleshy breasts.

“How’s this feel!”

Her laughter gave him the answer. “NAAHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

She lunged forward in her seated position and shook from side to side. Every shake slung her breasts left and right, directly into the doctor’s prodding fingers. Even a tiny touch on her bosom produced manic laughter.

“AIE HEE! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AIE! STOP STOP!”

She finally flopped down onto the table. Her bosom jerked so hard her belly was totally exposed from beneath her shirt. Michelle’s face was red and she gasped for breath. She wrapped her arms around her breasts to control the shaking. She laughed for several seconds after the tickling probing stopped.

“No, you don’t seem fat to me. I felt your ribs just fine. You’re definitely the most ticklish person I’ve ever examined. Have you always been this ticklish?”

Michelle grimaced as she brought her bosom under control. “Yes, yes. A lot of people grow out of it, but I never have. My mom is the same way. I guess I got it from her”.

“Well, since your shirt is over your belly, let’s proceed with the abdominal exam.” He moved to the side of the table.

“NO! NO! NO DOCTOR! You can’t do that to me! I’ve got to have a muscle relaxer, it’s the only way I can take it! Please!”

Even Ruven was surprised. He didn’t think he could go any further, although he really would like to have tickled her. “OK, ok. The supply house is across campus. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes. Just stay here, ok?”

Michelle nodded and stayed prone on the table. The thought of the abdominal exam alone made her suffer. Her middle was incredibly sensitive.

Ruven left the room. “Arina?” He was surprised to see her there.

“Yes, doctor?”

“Why are you here? Where’s the receptionist?”

“Oh. She go onto her lunch break. Be back in forty-five minute. I stay here waiting for friend. She sound upset?”

“My God, yes. She is easily the most ticklish person I’ve seen. Well, can you keep her company? I’ve got to go get some meds. I’ll be back in 15”.

“Sure doctor.”

THE EXAMINATION

Arina walked slowly into the exam room.

She saw Michelle laying on the table. Her figure was almost comical. Her lean legs, her relatively lean, normal middle, then these bulging, enormous breasts jutting beneath her shirt. Her arms were at her sides. Arina saw every breath Michelle took, as her massive bosom wobbled with each inhalation and exhalation.

Michelle heard the heavy clicking of Arina’s boots.

“How are you doing, Michelle?” Arina had a slight tease in her voice.

“Arina! God! You’ve got to help me. Why didn’t you tell me he did all this tickling? He’s torturing me!”

“Oh, you’re ticklish? I wonder why all your screams and laughs. I thought you to just having fun.” She walked to the edge of the table. She couldn’t see Michelle’s head, only her from her feet to her bosom.

“Yes, yes! Jennifer was right. What, he didn’t tickle you?”

“No. I am not receptive to tickle. Not at all. Not like over-chested American girl”

“Yes, it was horrible. But listen, I’m not weak. I’m getting that job!”

“What if your feet got tickled too much?”

“Why do you ask?”

“It just seem to me that if your feet got tickled too much, you might give up?”

“What? What are you in here to do?”

“I tickle you until you give up, silly! . I see you have ink on your feet. I bet that tickles you very much”

“NO ARINA NO PLEASE EEEEE! HA HA HA HA HA HAHA!”

Arina threw a leg over Michelle’s ankles, certainly a dance team move. Both hands hit both Michelle’s feet at the same time.

“Ooh, poor ticklish big girl! Tickles on her feet! Ho ho ho! Ho ho ho!”

“HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! STOP! HA HA HA HA HA!”

Michelle’s body jerked madly. Her head beat against the table and both hands grabbed the edges. As she tossed, her breasts moved like massive, fleshy, bulbous metronomes, back and forth, whirling. It caused Michelle tremendous discomfort. Had she not her custom bra to help contain their energy, she’d have easily fallen to the floor off the table.

Arina kept at it. “Poor ticklish girl! Weak now, huh! Cannot stop the laughter!” Her nails scratched over Michelle’s twitching soles.

“AAAH! HA HA HA HA HA! NO! HA HA HA HA HA! MY FEET! HA HA HA!”

Michelle’s stomach contracted forcefully from the laughter. She rocked up and down as well as left and right. Her face grimaced as she felt the snap. Her bra just wasn’t engineered to handle this type of kinetic energy, especially since she gained weight.

“OH NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! PLEASE! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA!”

“Looks like your heels are very tickled? And the arch?” Michelle’s laughter changed as her suffering increased.

“OOOH! HOO HOO HOO HAA HAA HAA HAAA! AAAAHHHH!”

Arian did stop. “Oh my gosh! What happens to you? Your bra break? Only flimsy shirt hold things in, huh?”

Michelle coughed and regained her breath. Clearly this encounter wasn’t going her way. She wrapped her arms around her bosom and tried to sit up. Arina was already at her side.

“You give up job?”

“Never! Not to you!”

“You know, many people have ticklish belly. Afraid of seeing doctor because of exam. Some people, it make them need go to water-closet. Doctor not exam there yet, perhaps I help examine chubby belly!”

“NO! ARINA NO! DON’T DO THAT TO ME! I’LL PEE ALL OVER THE PLACE! UUGGG! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Arina was only wiggling her fingers of both hands against Michelle’s belly and sides. Michelle kicked her leg, but couldn’t gain any traction against the table. She lowered her arms to try and protect her delicate mid-section, but was actually thwarted by her own flapping breasts. Loosened from her bra and only supported by her t-shirt, they became incredibly animated beings.

“Perhaps I give you belly massage!”

“UUUUHHH HOO HOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA! AH HA HA HA!”

“Say I shake your belly up and down?” Arina put her hand on Michelle’s belly and shook it forcefully.

“AH AH AH HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOO!”

“How is your hips?” She tweaked the area just to the inside and above Michelle’s pelvis.

“EEEEEEEEE! AH HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA HA HAAAAA!”

“How about you’re here?” Arina squeezed Michelle’s left side just above her hip and tickled her ribs just beneath Michelle’s wildly whirling left breast. This was a prolonged tickling torture without any break. Michelle was going to burst. As she wiggled, her left breast occasionally pounded into Arina.

“Oh tickle tickle. Keep your big jello breast off me or I squeeze it. You are so ticklish!!”

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! EEEEEEEE! GA! HA HA HA HA HA! UUUHHH!”

“How about your sides?”

Michelle squealed and went into silent laughter. She shook violently, a multi-directional spasm. Her face was dark purple and her eyes were shut. Tears and sweat flew everywhere.

“Oh my God you have it so bad! You are wetting pants!”

Michelle couldn’t take anymore. The only escape was falling to the floor. She rolled to the right, off the table. Arina ran across to her. Michelle sat on the floor against the table. Her breasts jiggled in every direction. Arina could see them sticking out from the bottom of her shirt. It had hiked midway, just below her nipples.

“Do you give up? You are practically naked? Heavy chest comes out of shirt when you laugh too hard and move too hard?”

Michelle said nothing. She was recovering her ability to breath.

“Did not your mother tell you to cure your ticklish? Big girl like you. You could get tortured by men. Just like now with me! Ho ho ho!”

“My…my mother is also terribly, terribly ticklish. We all hate, my sister, my mom and me…hate being tickled. My mome, even on her breasts like me…”

Michelle was dazed from the tickling. She would never, never normally admit her worst ticklish spot.

“You are ticklish there? I see!” Arina reached down and wiggled her fingers into Michelle’s left breast. Right at the bottom side – one of the worst parts. If she thought Michelle reacted wildly before, she’d seen nothing yet.

“NO ARINA!”

“AAAAAHHHHH! EEEEE HEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Michelle flopped onto her back to escape. “NO! DON’T! NOT THAT! PLEASE!”

“Big girl is very ticklish there! Ho ho ho!” Arina dove onto Michelle’s legs. Had she known what would happen to Michelle when her breasts were tickled, she probably would have continued. Michelle’s breasts were spread wide apart. She saw Arina’s hands poised to go for her breasts and belly. She knew she lost. She cried.

“I quit! You win! Just stop. God, why am I so ticklish?”

“I don’t know, but I know your weakness now! You will always do what I tell, right?”

Michelle nodded.

As Arina left, she passed Dr. Ruven on his way back.

“Oh, and I’ll pick you up tonight at 8? OK, Arina?”

“Do not bother. I will send my driver to get you. I look forward to our date!”

NOt bad at all. However could you translate inches to centimetres for us? We don't really understand the girl's measurements. We are used to the Metric System here and feet and inches, confusing!

Love,
Anna and Heather

Hi. I'm a fan of the metric system!

5'8" is about 1.72 meters

Her measurements in centimeters are about 91.5 - 61 - 91.5

Her bust size would translate into 91.5 cm to the front, 12.7 cm to the side and about 46cm top-to-bottom. The weight is about 25kg.

There's no question, the character is an unrealistic comic-book type character. But, that's the fun of fiction!

G

Poor Michelle, always getting into some sort of tortured mischef. Awsome story Grolsch, I love reading about Michelle's tickle tortured adventures. The new character Arina is pretty wicked I must say.:D

As always, looking forward to more!:D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back