• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stock market

Daumantas

TMF Expert
For the record, no matter what the media is telling you, a 680-point drop -- WHEN EXPECTED -- does not make for a "bleak Monday" on Wall Street. We all knew the market would drop initially; it's a normal reaction to bad news, and this news was about as bad as it gets. The market drop could have been a lot worse. Instead, it dropped rapidly within the first half hour or so and then stabilized and stayed roughly down about 500-600 points most of the day.

Some stocks, in fact, ended up at the end of the day...particularly defense stocks.

In short...there was no panic, so -- don't panic.

Correct...

I've been waiting for WallStreet to get on here and brag a bit about his guys/gals. They did a great job today.....the kind of thing that often goes unmentioned. I am preparing to invest as soon as possible, for I believe a huge rally is coming shortly. The bull on the street looks ready for business to me!! Q

When the Dow is in the 9000 range a 684 point drop isn't as severe as you might think. It is a very big drop, but not enough of a percentage to constitue a crash.
The people on the floor today probably had to look at a much different city on the way in. The market WILL be back and those towers WILL go back up!

I'm with you Wall Steet...after this weekend's efforts by all firms to get trade ready...I think the drop was expected, mostly in the airline/insurance areas and not a big deal. We came through..I was reconciling repo positions all weekend along with other menial tasks along with so many others to the point of madness but it was all worth it to hear the opening bell this morning and see the market run smoothly. And yes those towers need to go back up...i just hope people will be brave enough to be tenants!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back