• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torrie and Sable get tickled.

Tickle Lord

It was Monday Night Raw, Jackie Gayda was talking to Stacy bout how Torrie Wilson and Sable was picked for the WWE Diva tag team by Playboy. Stacy told Jackie " Hey i know where their staying let's go get them and torture them on Live TV!". Jackie nodded her head and the two divas was on their way to Sable and Torrie's Hotel.

30 minutes passed and they arrived at the Hilton Hotel and Torrie and Sable greeted them "Hey guys what's up"? "You to got chosen for Playboy and me and Jackie wanted no wait deserved it more than you to did". Stacy said. "Why don't we go have some drinks to and calm down" Jackie said. All 4 divas agreed and Torrie and Sable went to powder their nose and Stacy and Jackie went to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks but before Torrie and Sable arrived they sliped them a little something to knock them out.

"We shouldn't let this cover come between us i mean we are friends right?" said Ms. Jackie. They all agreed and siped their drinks and after one sip Torrie and Sable was out and Stacy and Jackie smiled and but them in their car and drove another 30 minutes to the Arena in Orlando, Florida, when they arrived they dragged them to the ring and tied them in the ropes.

another 20 minutes later the 2 divas woke up in the ring on Live Tv and didn't know what happened until they saw Jackie, Lita, Trish and Terri and Victoria along with and Stacy infront of them and they realized they've been drugged and ask "Why you doing this to us?" both divas asked, Cause we wanted to be in Playboy but now ur in we're gonna tickle you just for fun and maybe we'll let you go" answered Terri

6 divas was in the ring and 3 each was on Torrie and Sable one at the ribs one at the arms and they other at the feet. Sable was ticklish all over so was Sable and besides having playboy and ticklishness and a fantastic body in common they both had size 7 feet. Terri tickled Torries armpits using her long nails and Lita used a feather to torture sables and both women was thrashing around, and laughing. "HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTOPTHE TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", at that time Trish and Jackie tickled the women's ribs and they couldn't help but to laugh, "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE STOP THIS STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" After being tickled for 5 minutes on their ribs and armpitsthey were given a break and the weird thing was that the 4 women who tickled them left the ring and the only 2 that was left was Stacy and Victoria

At that time Stacy said do i have any foot/tickle fetish guys in the arena and 150 guys said "YEAH", "then your gonna love this part and Stacy and Victoria lifted up the helpless divas feet and said look how perfect they are." Stacy said after that she got a chair and Victoria got a chair and sat down and tickled the helpless divas feet "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOWRONG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHPLEASE STOP THIS AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA" after 30 seconds of tickling their soles they got up and Victoria yelled and said "HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS WANNA TICKLE THEIR FEET"? at that moment the whole arena applauded and then she said "Come on in and tickle their feet".

At that time the security guys let 30 guys over at a time to tickle their feet and Torrie and Sable laughed like they never did before,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Both divas responed but it fail on death ears and the foot tickling lasted over 2 hours and it was hell for Torrie and Sable.

Guys how did you like this one???

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back