• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture and Revenge

Psycho

TMF Expert
This is a fictional story told from the veiw point of the ler/lee (he is the ler in the first half lee in the second). I wrote it this way because i thought it would be neet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and my girlfriend decided to play a game. The "spy" would hide an alarm clock "bomb" set to go off in 30 minutes then the "interegater" comes in and ties the spy. They interegate the spy untill he/she gives the location of the bomb or the alarm goes off. If the alarm goes off before you get it out of the spy then you have to be tied and tickled how ever long they want to. If you find it then the spy does the same.

I really cant stand to be tickled. My girlfriend likes it but only a little at a time. She wont let you do too much. Well we flipped and she was the spy first. She hid the clock and then I came into the room. I tied her on the bed arms straight up and legs spread eagle. She was wearing a plad button up shirt and a red thong. I ubuttoned the bottom three buttons of her shirt where her belly was showing and started tickling. She giggles and plays around so I move to a more torturous spot. I go to the armpits and she giggles and plays. Ill have to find a spot to get her to lose control. I go to her thong clad vaginal area and start lightly tapping my fingers over it. She goes into histerics now ive got her. She screams and begs not there not there and I simply reply tell me where the clock is every time. I did agonize her a little by saying tell me where the clock is so I can do this how ever long I want. :devil: Anyways shes going crazy trying to control herself. She says OK OK ILL TELL YOU JUST STOP I of course replied tell me then ill stop. About this time I here the BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING of the alarm clock. She gives a teasing smile and says im going to torture you so bad. To wich I replied are you now, havent you forgot something she asked what and I said you are still tied up and are helpless. She gave a worried look and started bagging. Pleaaaaaaaaase baby nooooooooooooooo. thats not fair. I just smile. I unbutton her shit and slide it up to the top of her hands. Now her breast and arms are expossed. She struggles on her bonds and doesnt budge them in the slightest way. I start teasingly lightly running my fingers up the inner side of her arm each time getting closer to the armpit. This of course is very big torture. if youve ever had your inner arems lightly stroked you can just imagine not being able to move them away as I keep stroking and stroking. I do this untill shes begging and going histerical. Then I move to the armpits and tickle them vigurously. After im tired of this I lightly run my hands down her stomach to her thighs. I tickle these lightly untill she is begging. Its great to see her so submissive. I then go to the spot she didnt want me to touch. The vagina i tap over it just as before but for much longer the whole time shes going crazy. All together i ticled her about a couple of hours before I let her up. After I here all the you better never do that agian stuff we go about our business of the day and that night we go to sleep. I wake up and I am tied in the same position she was. She is stradling my stomach teasingly grinning and saying now i get my revenge. I pull on my bonds thinking i can get out of these small ropes but to my suprise they are metal handcuffs on both my feat and hands. I am completely naked. She starts giving me a hand job and when im almost to the point of ejaculation she stops. Then she holds my dick flat against my stomach takes a feather and starts going up and down the bottom of my dick. The whole time shes like come on big boy beg me. She does this for about 5 minutes then gives me another hand job agian almost to ejaculation then she stops and does the feather again. The whole time teasing me. This is VERY torturous. Then she gives me another handjob this time allowing me to ejaculate. She keeps going and I ejaculate again after about 6 minutes. She keeps going. After 20 minutes straight giving me a handjob wich is very torturous if you just ejaculated. She tells me "im going to untie your feet if you struggle I will walk off and leave your hands cuffed and when your friends get here tommorrow they will come in to find you naked. Just imagine what your sister and all of her friends will do if they where to find you like this. They would torture you way more then I can. So she unties my feet and pulls them up to the head board untill my ass is stretched tight. Then she ties them in that position. I knew what she was going to do. My ass was so ticklish especially when it was stretched tight. One time we had done this without bonds and I bent over she started tickling my ass and i jerked away after about a second. She started and I struggled all I could but I was helpless. Completely at her mercy. I started begging and she smiled and said thats a good boy beg. Then she tells me how helpless I am and how much control she has over me at this moment. She looks at the clock and says well look what time it is. Your sister will be here in about 10 minutes and shure enough about 5 minutes later she was there. She walked in and laughed wich was humiliating enough. Then she said remember when we where kids and you used to hold me down and tickle me till i peed. Well now its time for revenge. About 5 of her friends came with her and watched. My girlfriend told her about my ass wich was still stretched tight. She started tickling my ass while 2 of her friends tickled my armpits. I tried to resist but my ass is ticklish beyond words. So i started begging. My sister said to suck her titty and she would let me go. I resisted about another 10 torturous minutes before agreeing to do it. I did and my girl took pictures as if this wasnt torture enough. Then I said to let me up. My girlfriend looked at me and smiled and said arent you forgeting something your still tied up and completely at my mercy. They ticled my ass for a solid hour. I screamed and struggle and begged untill I was in histerics. There was nothing I could do. I was helpless. They teased for hours and hours before finnally letting me up.
THE END.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think. I kindof took my fantasy of being tickled into submission by a fine girl to the next level for a real turtore. Well thats it.

oh and Nina says meow[This turns me on]

Psycho

Hey yall have to reply and tell me what you think please. Even if you hate it I want to know how to make my next one better.

oh and Nina says meow[answer the man before he goes crazy ummmmm...or goes ummm...crazier if thats possible]

Psycho

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back