• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moments of transition (M/F)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
I lie awake, staring into the dark but looking beyond, reliving the night in my mind. I feel you sigh in your sleep and turn towards me, the warmth of your body both a comfort and a challenge. A sense of peace unlike any I’d ever known, and the desire, the thirst to be the best I can possibly be for you. Your arm glides over my chest as you pull in close, head curled upon my shoulder, still and quiet. Such a difference now to then, like night and day, fire and water, your angelic form the perfect mask for the devil within.

I remember the look in your eyes as the feather glided down towards your ribs, desire, passion, longing and long suppressed need mingled with apprehension and fear. Every movement of that long purple frond pulling your eyes this way and that, every moment bringing the potent cocktail within closer to the surface, every thought and sense focused on this one thing. Such a simple thing, such a harmless thing…

I remember your body as the first brush of feather on flesh raced through you, the first wave of sensation washing over you. The first reaction one of flight, desperate almost panicked attempts to flee as you twisted and writhed against the silk ropes that held you. Beautiful, so beautiful as your naked form fought for freedom, for escape, every muscle straining yet, somehow, underneath it all, a hint that in reality freedom was the last thing you truly desired.

I remember the utter stillness that seized you as the feather flipped, the tip of the quill resting on the gentle slopes of your navel. Eyes wide, mouth open in a frozen moment of exclamation, hands wrapped around the ropes as you held your breath. Slowly, oh so slowly, your eyes rose to meet mine and as you stared I saw the realisation of what tonight’s session would truly be like strike home. Your eyes drifted closed and the instant you broke your eye contact the feather dipped low, scritching and scratching in what I knew was a spot of pure torment for you.

I remember your laughter, laughter you’d worked so hard to suppress finally breaking through as the end of that long feather fell forwards, the very tips of the fronds brushing across your breasts and catching you off guard. The sound of those first giggles will stay with me forever, not even the angles could have made such a heavenly noise and it intoxicated me, driving my passions on as it rose around us both, fuelling my desire even as my explorations of your body fuelled your laughter.

I remember your exhaustion, your body lying still and helpless as the feather was flipped aside, replaced now with my hands as I explored every inch of your perfect form, delighting in the journey, in the discovery. Each new ticklish spot became an uncovered jewel, each producing subtle differences in the symphony that covered us both, your body the finest musical instrument, inspiring me on to ever more creative arias.

I remember your surrender as finally the last of your defiance and fear is driven away; replaced by acceptance and, in its wake, pleasure. The reaction of your body to even the simplest touch one now not of dread but delight, your motions smooth, sensuous as you silently urge me on. Your hands once more grip your silken bonds but not now to escape, rather to stretch out, allowing unrestricted access to every inch of your flesh as it begs for attention, to be touched, caressed and pleasured.

I remember your face as you reach your peak, hovering on the edge for one brief eternity, caught between the rising ecstasy and release until your mind can stand no more. I remember your eyes searching for mine as you crest that final peak, and in that moment feeling something pass between us, something that words are simply incapable of describing, but that the greatest writers and poets of the world have laboured to define since time began. The meaning of the words “I Love You”.

I love it when you write straight from the heart, and really like the title you chose for this one. that’s what this little piece captures. that slip from fighting to feeling... and then the tumble into rest. very nice.

WOW...

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Well done man! Nice use of the feather, most don't capture the sweet caress of a feather in story. You do...

Re: WOW...

tommytikl said:
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Well done man! Nice use of the feather, most don't capture the sweet caress of a feather in story. You do...

Has anybody said "WOW!" yet? They did? Man! What he said! Yet another gem, Holmes!

Re: Re: WOW...

AffectionateDan said:
Has anybody said "WOW!" yet? They did? Man! What he said! Yet another gem, Holmes!

Elementary my dear Watson.

YES! Finally, a smartarse reply to one of Dan's comments that makes some sense. Ye and indeed Ha!

Something I should confess here, I wasn't at all sure as to whether or not to post this as I thought it was more than a little, what's the word, ah yes, awful. My sincerest thanks therefore to Ayla who give this a once-over and convinced me it was worth putting up. As far as I'm concerned all praise for this tale should be directed her way.

That said, thanks all, four of my favourite TMF'ers (hmm, wasn't that a 90's cartoon series?) all liking something I write is just fantastic, great and wonderful.

Steve.

Great Scott, Holmes! That was meant for us!

BOFH666 said:
Elementary my dear Watson.

YES! Finally, a smartarse reply to one of Dan's comments that makes some sense. Yes and indeed Ha!

About time, too, old bean... I had to painstakingly set that one up for you! :D :p :rolleyes:

BOFH666 said:
My sincerest thanks therefore to Ayla who give this a once-over and convinced me it was worth putting up. As far as I'm concerned all praise for this tale should be directed her way.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... we could just pin her down and tickle her silly by way of thanks. ;) :p :tickle:

BOFH666 said:
That said, thanks all, four of my favourite TMF'ers (hmm, wasn't that a 90's cartoon series?)

No, no, no, you're thinking of that sitcom from the black and white era, "My Favorite Martian TMF'er" :rolleyes: :p :D

Re: Great Scott, Holmes! That was meant for us!

We interrupt this thread for a public service announcement. The comedy stylings of the Danimal and BOFH are coming to a board near you. RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

AffectionateDan said:
About time, too, old bean... I had to painstakingly set that one up for you! :D :p :rolleyes:

Hey man, show a little compassion, my brand new significant other is currently in intensive care and I don't know if I can afford the surgery. Do you have any idea how much a new BMW transmission costs? May just have to pull the plug :scared:

AffectionateDan said:

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... we could just pin her down and tickle her silly by way of thanks. ;) :p :tickle:

Hey, lookie! Some careless person has left a set of stocks just lying around. Hmm, there appears to be a name plate on here, but, darn can't quite make it out. Oh Ayla, don't suppose you can read this can you? :angel: (Right, ready? On three....)

AffectionateDan said:

No, no, no, you're thinking of that sitcom from the black and white era, "My Favorite Martian TMF'er" :rolleyes: :p :D

You know, that explains an awful lot when I think of some of the folks in these here parts. Wasn't there a big stink about them using a laugh track on that show? :D

ummm... a thank you card will do nicely, thank very much.

Steve... Dan... that’s it. you two are not allowed to play together any more. it scares me... (and I’m NOT talking about the comedy routine! :p )

Huh? Us, scawy? Nah, it's your imagination lass. No, really, it is, would I lie to you?

*Nonchalant Whistling*

Two fellows were clearly never more misunderstood or unjustly accused...

...nonchalantly humming "Pinky & The Brain", over on the other side of her... :rolleyes:

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the TMF!"

You crazy kids...

PS - Animaniacs rules!

Re: Two fellows were clearly never more misunderstood or unjustly accused...

AffectionateDan said:
Two fellows were clearly never more misunderstood or unjustly accused...

Absolutely, it's a dark day indeed when two quite clearly honourable gentleman can't stand around and, and... wait a minute.... *sounds of furious mental arithmetic*

Hmmmmm.... two of them..... two of us...

*Psst, Dan, you thinking what I'm thinking?*

Umm, yes, as I was saying, what a world this is when two outstanding pillars of the community can't stand around innocently whistling, humming or otherwise imitating theme tunes from classic cartoon's of yesterday.

great story, BOF! you are a master at this art. I love how you draw the reader in with your sensual description. Bravo, Bravo!!

Right, that's it, praise (and glowing at that) from three lovely lasses in one day? I'm gonna go outside tomorrow and get struck down in a freak piano accident aren't i? Oh well, 'twas worth it. Thanks Crydun, while I agree that good story writing is an art form in and of itself, I sure as heck don't see myself as (and I quote) "a master at this art". Still, it doesn't hurt to know others enjoy what I do ;)

Oh, almost forgot, for anyone reading this that want's something in the same style, may I self-pimp this ?

looking to my left. looking to my right. thinking of all the things I have two of...

well guys, gotta run! (umm... help!)

*Blip Blip*

Wonderful thing these remote door lockers ain't they? :devil:

Now what did you need help with exactly...? :angel:

Last edited:
ok now... if I see a shark tank and start hearing Bond music, I’m calling a Mod! ;) :p

Uh oh, Dan-the-man and BOFH conspiring together? Run for cover! *cue air raid siren*

Pinky: So Brain, how are we gonna take over the globe, i mean it's so small? Narf!

Brain: i'm taking over the world *mumble idiot mumble* I will make Afectionate Dan and BOFH conspire together, and when their gears start turning, will create a massive cosmic storm that will destroy earth unless all the world's countries make me their ultimate leader! *lightning flash*

Pinky: but what about all the cute bunnies? can they have have...uuummmmm.... australia? so we can play and hop and tickle and we could call it Pinkyville. Narf!....

Brain: *sigh*

btw, very good story! By Joe, Watson, that's it! (lol, had to get my fancy comeback in there too)

that story almost made me cry it was so beautiful, yet reminding me of my lonliness, never having a partner to tickle. That's right ladies, i'm single! lol *wink-wink* but this is a true work of art, i hope there will be another story like this soon.

Ayla ny said:
ok now... if I see a shark tank and start hearing Bond music, I’m calling a Mod! ;) :p

Shark tank? Shark tanks are soooo 1960's my dear, we had that taken out years ago. Bit of a shame actually, I still miss little Nibbler, he was just so darn cute... Oh, but you might be interested in our latest delivery, come on I'll show you...

See that big perspex box? Pick a side and grab a seat. That's it, now we just slide those bare tootsies of yours through here, press this button here and.... see, built in, see-through stocks! Isn't that just the coolest toy you've ever seen. Now let me think, press this second button and... good, the built in honey-dispenser works too! You know, these guys have really upped their build quality in the last few years. Hmmm? Let you out? But I haven't shown you the best bit yet. See if this third button gets pushed, oh lookie, a dozen hungry kittens! Have fun :D

Master Cartman said:
Uh oh, Dan-the-man and BOFH conspiring together? Run for cover! *cue air raid siren*

btw, very good story! By Joe, Watson, that's it! (lol, had to get my fancy comeback in there too)

that story almost made me cry it was so beautiful, yet reminding me of my lonliness, never having a partner to tickle. That's right ladies, i'm single! lol *wink-wink* but this is a true work of art, i hope there will be another story like this soon.

Hey, what do you think this is, a lonely hearts thread? Sorry, but you want to advertise you gotta pay like everyone else, one pound in the box by the door please.

Actually, would you be interested in our new Minion Recruitment program? It's a living wage, but the benefits packet is superb. Medical, tailored uniform, subsidised canteen and, what's the last one again?

*Whispered mutterings*

Oh yes, once Operation World Domination is complete you get your pick of ticklees from the rest of the world's population.

To be serious for a moment, thanks man, the response to this one, well, let's say I wasn't expecting it. As I think I wrote further up, I wasn't actually going to post it as I didn't think it was good enough, so thank Ayla for getting it out into the open/

mmm... a pound you say? *whips out wallet* how much is that in dollars?

and i'd like to be a minion. but only if they come in really cheesy colors and a wierd looking helmet. will i have i name tag? oh i hope so, cause un-named henchmen get killed in a jiffy.

all in all, i really loved the story, you never hafta worry if it's ok to post it or not, cause i'm with you 100%. i didn't mean to sound depressing, just to say it struck a cord of beauty in my heart.

p.s. will the henchman insurance cover accidental dunkings in the shark tank and damage to mental health if were to get stuck and a dozen kittens lick my soles? you can never be too careful in the henchman business.

BOFH666 said:
Hey, what do you think this is, a lonely hearts thread? Sorry, but you want to advertise you gotta pay like everyone else, one pound in the box by the door please.

Actually, would you be interested in our new Minion Recruitment program? It's a living wage, but the benefits packet is superb. Medical, tailored uniform, subsidised canteen and, what's the last one again?

*Whispered mutterings*

Oh yes, once Operation World Domination is complete you get your pick of ticklees from the rest of the world's population.

Well, MOST of the rest of the world's population, anyway. Some, obviously, will have already been spoken for by the leaders of the New World Tickle Order.

And before you ask, NO, dental is NOT part of the medical coverage. (can you imagine what Jaws' bill must be like? :eek: )

Master Cartman said:
mmm... a pound you say? *whips out wallet* how much is that in dollars?

Right now? Call it about $1.81 or so... :rolleyes: But yeah, you get a name patch once your Minion Dues are paid. Don't worry, they'll come right out of your check, so you won't have to remember...

AffectionateDan said:
Well, MOST of the rest of the world's population, anyway. Some, obviously, will have already been spoken for by the leaders of the New World Tickle Order.

Well, yeah, obviously. Any minion that thinks otherwise just failed the intelligence / loyalty test and gets this lovely Darwin Award as a consolation prize. Which reminds me o fellow leader, talking of those spoken for by etc etc, you might want to have a look next door mate, those kittens have got to be getting full by now, should be some more in the storeroom somewhere.

Originally posted by AffectionateDan
And before you ask, NO, dental is NOT part of the medical coverage. (can you imagine what Jaws' bill must be like? :eek: )

Umm, hang on, I've got the paper work around here somewhere... ah yes, here we are. Right, medical includes your standard health cover, dental and mental not included sadly, but there's a pretty generous compensation package for loss of limbs and... now where was it... oh yes, free evil-for-normal appendage replacement.

Originally posted by AffectionateDan
Right now? Call it about $1.81 or so... :rolleyes: But yeah, you get a name patch once your Minion Dues are paid. Don't worry, they'll come right out of your check, so you won't have to remember...

Huh? Oh I wasn't talking pounds stirling, think Merchant Of Venice :devil: Did we mention the special "Minion Monthly" newsletter? And you don't have to worry, we're a progressive semi-evil organisation, we try not to sacrifice minions without good cause and when there is good cause we operate a last in, first out policy so you should be perfectly safe. Of course the earlier you join the safer you'll be...

well may i choose the uniform colors? mmmm.... how bout light purple and bright yellow. and may i come up the the evil company motto?

Creating mishap and all around no-good in the pursuit of global domination in the name of the dirtiest four letter word: EVIL.

sounds evil eh?

and what if i were to accidently have my head removed by a flying mutated dodo bird with a laser beam atop it's head? could i get a replacement by say... Brad Pitt?

and as a henchman, will i have a weapon, or will i make good-doers quiver in fear with my good looks?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back