• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Spa Nite"

foot fun

Yesterday I gave my girl a what I call "spa nite". I love to pamper her, but I live to tickle her. My girl is a dark hair beauty. She is about 5'5" has very full sexy ass, great legs and a muscular body with just enough soft flesh over them to be womanly. Her eyes has a color blue grey that I have yet to se on another. Her hair is long straite and silky. She is my goddess.

When we first went out she was very ticklish all over. Aa time passed her sexy feet have become not ticklish at all. She lets me rub them for hours, and gets a dreamy look in her eyes when I nibble on them. I Im a foot tickler, it is a need. I tickle her entire body when she is restrained. she hates it, so she says, but I always please her after I punish her. She is a smart ass,so its so easy to find a reason to punish her for any little thing she may have said or done.

Well back to "spa nite". She comes home after work to find candles all over her place, soft music and some light spa food. I take her by the hand as she comes in. I lead her to the pedicure station. I will save you the details of that delightful session. Next comes the full body scrub in the shower. I lead her to the bedroom for the next part of her treatment the oatmeal WRAP. I use a soft paint brush and coat her curvy body with the liquid. She cant help but smile when the brush finds the hollows of her arms

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back