• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That's Just Wrong! (TV Show, Fox)

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
On tonights premiere of the new Fox network show "That's Just Wrong!" they had a guy on the street getting people who passed by to do odd stunts for money. The first stunt was eating food out of a garbage can. But later in the show, he came up with a stunt for more interesting.

A young couple began to walk past, and he caught them, and offered the girl $20 to suck her boyfriends toes. She agreed, and her boyfriend stripped off his shoes and socks. He sat down and offered his bare feet to her, and first she cleaned the sock lint of his toes. Then she proceeded to suck on every toe of both feet in order to earn the money. Then the couple decided they wanted to reverse the roles and earn another $20 by having him suck her toes. So she stripped off her shoes and socks, and they got a nice close up of her toes and feet. She had GORGEOUS soft little peds. Her boyfriend kneeled down in front of her, and sucked all the toes of her first foot. Then he went to the other foot, and sucked her toes on that foot as well. He took a little longer on the second foot, though, and added some licks in as well, which caused her to throw her head back a bit, jerk her leg, and sent her into a fit of high pitched giggles....a clearly VERY ticklish reaction. It was a great scene, that all total lasted a good 3 minutes.

The boyfriends comment afterward was that her toes were "tasty, very tasty".

Mimi :)

You're watching Fox! When America's standards can't get any lower, we're there with a shovel! :D :cool2:

when

When did you see this because I watched it and saw nothing. And I'm traumatized. Damn the Fox netowrk.

It happened at about 40-45 minutes past the hour. (8:40-8:45pm Central Time....probably 6:40-6:45pm your time, since you are two hours behind me).

Fox aired three similar type shows in a row. The first was "Totally Outrageous Behavior" (30 minutes). The second was "World's Craziest Videos" (30 minutes). And finally they showed "That's Just Wrong!" (60 minutes). The segment I described appeared in the final 15-20 minutes of the last show.

Mimi

I saw it too, Mimi. that was definitely a ‘yikes! that tickled!’ laugh from her! it was cute. neither one of them even hesitated to suck each others toes, and she seemed psyched that hers were going to get a turn too. :)

and hey! watch FOX, you guys! one of my best friends works for them. :p

Ayla ny said:

and hey! watch FOX, you guys! one of my best friends works for them. :p

So, did he have to actually sell his soul, or does he get it back if he leaves the company, like a security depost? :p

tklr5150 said:
So, did he have to actually sell his soul, or does he get it back if he leaves the company, like a security depost? :p

nope!

just his artistic integrity... the soulless thing was a prerequisite. ;) ...I mean :p !

ps no, I am NOT asking him for a clip! (just teasing. I know no one asked, but the thought did occur to me, and gave me a very brief panic attack! lol)

Ayla ny said:
nope!

just his artistic integrity... the soulless thing was a prerequisite. ;) ...I mean :p !

ps no, I am NOT asking him for a clip! (just teasing. I know no one asked, but the thought did occur to me, and gave me a very brief panic attack! lol)

I asked.

I cant believe the HITWGANG didnt get any caps either.

I posted this one the mousepad and it got deleted for some reason.

The entire toe sucking scene....

Is on the Wisconsin Tickles series of tapes, now up for trade by....ME.

Take a gander at my post, and perhaps a deal can be worked out....

;)

Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my darlin' Lazentine....

Clears throat.....

Ahem....

As I stated, this scene, among MANY other tickling and foot scenes, from mainstream and my personal home video collection, is up for trade right now, so check out my post, and lemme know whassup....

;)

The Man, The Myth, the Foot-Tickling Legend....

LazMan

:wow:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back