• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X Files (F/F, F/M, M/F)

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Date: 96-07-13 18:20:24 EDT
TITLE: X-Files
WRITTEN BY: Sierra Stinson
TOPIC: f/f , f/m, m/f Tickling

X-Files
Agents Mulder & Scully stood near the center of the massive corn field near Arthur, Kansas. The stalks surrounded them at neck level, hiding them from sight, from human sight. They squinted as the blinding lights descended upon them. Scully’s soft red hair blew wildly around her face & neck. There had been sightings reported here before, but none documented or proved. This was it. This is what they both had been searching for these past years. The truth. Some kind of truth. “Mulder?” shouted Scully, "do they know we're here?" Without taking his eyes of the space craft he shouted, "They've traveled millions of light years to get her, Scully. I think they know the difference between us & the vegetables." Scully reached into her coat pocket & produced her camera. As she put the camera to her face the hovering craft emitted 2 beams of fiery-red light. One beam struck each of them. Instant paralysis overcame them. Scully’s camera fell from her grasp. Neither of them could speak, move, or even blink an eye. As their feet lifted
off the ground they grew weak inside, & fell unconscious as they were pulled towards the mysterious craft.
Mulder awakened first. He was groggy, a bit weak, but no harm had come to him. His first deduction was that he was not on earth anymore. The large room around him was like nothing he had seen. Immaculately clean for starters. & none of the usuall things like pictures, chairs, etc. Immediately he sensed he was restrained. He was held in a standing
position with his back against a cold flat surface. A stainless steel of some sort, he assumed. Holding him to that surface were restraints upon his wrists, elbows, waist, knees & ankles. His feet were on the floor, so that he somewhat supported his own weight. Whether he did or not, the fact remained that he was helplessly restrained. It took Mulder a second longer to realize he was stripped of his clothing. As his senses
awakened he also noticed the temperature was quite cool. His guess would be 60-70 degrees.
As he began to scan the room he saw agent Scully directly in front of him. She was on a rack of some sort. His view of her was from the left side of her body. Her feet were pointing to his left, her head to the right. It wasn’t a table. She was lying on her back but was being held up only at the joints of her skeletal structure. She was stretched out spread eagle. Perfectly formed supports were under & above her wrists, elbows, head, shoulders, waist, upper thighs, knees, & ankles. The supports were rather thin, seemingly covering as little of her flesh as possible. Because these supports were both over & under her &
pressed together, they served as a kind of 'hand cuffing’ of her entire body. Because Scully was not on any solid surface, nearly all of her body was exposed on all sides.
The more Mulder studied her bonds, the less restrained he felt within his. He noticed that even Scully’s toes & fingers were individually spaced apart & held motionless by miniature supports around them. Then, he realized that he was seeing something he had been wanting to see for a long time. Although he hadn’t dreamed it up this way, he took the moment to look longingly at agent Scully’s body. Never had he realized how milky white & flawless her skin was. Without having to touch it, he understood the baby like softness of her stomach & sides, the white hollows of her underarms as they stretched out above her head. As his eyes traced down her shapely legs, he was somehow uneasy about the fact that he couldn’t get a good look at the soles of her feet. He could see flushes of
pink as the sides of them rounded out of sight onto her soles. Then he broke from his lustful trance. How long had he been admiring her? He didn’t know. He couldn’t worry
about it now.
“Scully,” he whispered. Her eyelids moved slightly. “Scully?” he repeated louder. As she opened her eyes he realized that she would see him naked, & know that he could see her. He didn’t talk, but waited for her reaction. She too, realized she was held captive, & sensed her nakedness. “Mulder?” she said. “I’m here, Scully,” he replied calmly. Sensing which direction his voice came from she tried to roll her eyes that way, but the angle was to difficult. Unable to rotate her neck, she could only see agent Mulder from his chest up, but saw that his arms were restrained above him. “It’s cold in here. Are we alone?” she asked. “I think so, but I’m sure they’re watching.” Agent Scully spoke again, “We’re on the ship, aren’t we?” Agent Mulder replied with humor, “This isn’t Kansas anymore.” After a few seconds of silence Scully complained, “I can’t move any part of my body a single inch.” “I can see that.” replied Mulder, “Does it hurt?” “Does what hurt?” asked Scully. It dawned on Mulder that agent Scully, being unable to move her head or neck,
possibly could not even see the mechanisms holding her in place. “Your being restrained with ....with I don’t know what. Can’t you feel the pressure all over your body?” questioned Mulder. Scully again rolled her eyes around, trying to aquaint herself with her surroundings. “No, nothing on my body hurts. I feel extremely soft pressure when I concentrate, like on my elbows for instance, but I can’t even bend one of my fingers
or toes,” she informed him. “Yeah,” Mulder replied, “don’t ask me to scratch an itch for you.”
A few seconds later a triangle shape on the wall turned into light & seemed to dissolve. Only Mulder could see it. 3 alien beings entered. They took tiny steps & were short like the pictures & actual sightings Mulder & Scully had seen before. Mulder wasn’t sure if they had genders, but if he had to guess, 2 of them looked more feminine than the other. All 3 together approached Scully & gazed down at her with a look of wonderment. They turned their heads like puppies do when they are puzzled or intrigued. After studying Scully they did likewise to Mulder. Mulder studied them right back. Even though it was not the best of circumstances, this was the greatest moment of his life. He was face to face with real live beings from outer space. Then the non-female of the 3 communicated to the other 2. It wasn’t in English of course. It wasn’t with any spoken words. Then he left through the door of light.
Swiftly 1of the 2 aliens went & stood at Scully’s side. “Mulder? Do you have any theories?” asked Scully, as she anticipated something was to happen. “No, they wouldn’t tell me,” joked Mulder. Scully dismissed Mulder’s attempt at humor. She understood it was his way of staying relaxed & in control. But she was scared. She had been in this situation before. On a table. Bright lights. People standing over her. The last thing she wanted was another micro-chip implanted somewhere on her body. As these thoughts raced through her head, the alien transformed its image. The change was swift & precise.
Now, one second later, standing over agent Scully was a real a live human woman. Scully’s eyes widened. The woman smiled warmly at agent Scully. She was rather tall,
probably 5’ 9” with long dark brown hair. Her eyes were emarald green. Her figure was near perfect by today’s standards. She wore all black, though she wore little. A
sleeveless half shirt, a miniskirt, & healed boots. All the items were unquestionably leather. But most noticeable of the woman’s appearance were her long red fingernails.
Mulder was impressed. “Missy?” said Scully. The woman replied, “Hi Dana, long time huh?” Mulder was confused. “Scully do you know this woman?” he asked. Before Scully
could reply the woman turned to agent Mulder & said, “Of course she knows me. We went to graduate school together.” Mulder remained silent. She turned her attention
back to Scully. “It’s all right Dana. I know how you feel about me. I’ve always known.”
Agent Scully was in utter shock. For years she had been sexually attracted to Melissa, but had never told her. In fact, Melissa was the only woman Scully had ever fantasized about.
All of this was happening in front of agent Mulder? How embarrassing! “Why am I here?” asked Scully. The woman giggled. “Why, to be with me,” answered Melissa. Mulder interrupted. “She’s not real, Scully. You saw the transformation.” Scully didn’t reply. “You keep quiet,” Melissa barked at Mulder, “I’m going to play with Dana’s body & I strongly suggest you watch!” Scully was always so logical, do dedicated to just the
facts. Right now though, a part of her wanted to just let go & believe that it was Melissa. The re-awakened feelings of how she had felt about Melissa, coupled with being bound naked in front of her, made her want to believe. She was no longer embarrassed about her nudity as she had been. Mulder could only assume that the aliens had done some kind of brain scan on them, thus able to know secret desires & emotions they held inside, even be able to recreate images from these memories. The other alien stood next to Mulder, still in alien form.
Melissa gave agent Scully another warm smile, held up her hands to show off her nails, & bent down to Scully’s ear. “I love you,” she whispered. Then she rose up, walked down to Scully’s feet, disappearing from Scully’s view. Mulder watched in amazement & utter surprise as he watched Melissa lower her extended index finger down to agent
Scully’s left foot. He knew what was to happen now. As her fingernail connected to the sole of her foot, Scully’s eyes widened again. “Mulder,” she asked hastily, w-what
is she doing?” Scully had a pretty good idea, but asked anyway. “She’s tickling your foot, Scully.” As those words left Mulder’s tongue, Scully tried to move her feet away from Melissa, only to be reminded of her strict bonds. Melissa ran her finger slowly but methodically up & down Scully’s sole. This couldn’t be! How could this be happening? Scully was extremely ticklish, so very helpless. She made it a point never to tell agent Mulder just how ticklish she was. Just a few seconds went by before Scully giggled aloud. It was obvious that Melissa had full access to her feet. It would be impossible not to laugh. Why fight it? she thought. Melissa moved between Scully’s spread legs & using both hands, ran her nails up & down both of Scully’s soles. “Time to laugh, Dana,” taunted Melissa. Scully giggled like a child for 2 to 3 more seconds & then exploded out of the giggling stage & erupted into laughter. “Eeeeeeh! Ha ha ha ha he he haaaaaaa.
Oh God! Help! Ha ha ha ahaaa!” Melissa didn’t let up. Quickly it became obvious that the arches of her feet just below the ball joint were highly sensitive. She worked her
tickling fingers just on Scully's arches. "Aaaaahh ha ha ha he hee ha," laughed Scully. Melissa talked as she attacked. "Guess what Dana? I can see in between your toes." Scully was aware that her toes were held apart. “Tickle tickle tickleeeetickle, my Dana.” Scully’s laughter heightened. “Aaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha! Nooo! Pleeeeze! Ha hahahaha ha. N-not there! Hee he haa ha hhaaaaaaaaha ha ha.” Melissa was smiling with pleasure as she had her way with Scully’s gorgeous feet. She raked her soles effectively for minutes. Mulder never took his eyes off them. Amidst the screams & laughter he thought about what was happening. Did they bring us here to tickle us, he thought? What can they learn from this? He turned to look at the alien beside him, thus taking his attention away from Scully. Instantly the alien near him transformed into agent Scully & she grabbed his sides & lower ribs smilingly & tickled heavily. She wore the same outfit as Melissa. Talk
about not warming up! Mulder exploded with laughter, as his ribs were so very accessible & exposed. His head thrashed from side to side as he tried to escape the tickling, but Scully’s soft, beautiful hands & fingers worked his torso effectively. “Stop it! No! Ha haah ah ahahaaah ha ha hee h! No! No! Ha ha haaaa heeeeeeeeehhhhaaaah!” Amidst his tickle torture he noticed Melissa walk away from Scully’s feet over to her slender torso. He focused on that for just a moment & then his tickling stopped. With a grin on his face from the tickling he kept his eyes firmly on Scully, the real Scully. He had a theory
formed already, & even though it was going to tickle, he had to test it out. He looked away from agent Scully & up to the ceiling. Instantly the alien Scully vibrated her fingers
over his underarms. He burst out again. “Haaaaaa ha haha ha heeeeeeeyaaaaa! He he he he haahaaahahahaha” It tickled insanely. His underarms had always been a weak spot. His theory had worked however. He realized that every time he didn’t watch Scully get tickled, then he was tickled mercilessly. The trouble now was focusing back on Scully so that his tickling would stop. It was easier said than done. Scully was tickling him wildly while staring him right in the eyes. Her red hair laying softly around her face, her smiling face. The mind probe must have discovered his lusts for agent Scully, thus creating her
image as his tickler. He too in a strange way enjoyed it, because it was Scully, but the sensations were to much, to torturous. As he laughed uncontrollably, he forced his
eyes back on the real agent Scully for what seemed an eternity before the tickling stopped. He whimpered & giggled, but didn’t dare look anywhere but a agent Scully’s
beautiful body. The thought of even another 5 seconds of that kind of tickling sent a strange kind of delightful fear through his body.
"I hope you enjoyed me paying your feet a visit Dana," asked Melissa. Mush to Mulders surprise, agent Scully did not answer her. He was sure that most people in Scully's
predicament would take this opportunity to beg. Scully didn't. Why? Could she have actually liked it? “Your underarms look so soft, Dana,” teased Melissa as she began her attack. Even before her fingers made contact Scully screamed & laughed. “Noooooooo! Aaaaaah! Ha ha ahahah ha ha hahheeeeee!” Then as agent Scully physically realized the fingers made contact, her laughter skyrocketed. “Eeeeeeeeeeh! NOOOO! Haaaaaa ha ha ha ha haaa haaa! Mulder? Help! Ha ha haaahahahahahhaaaaaaah.” Melissa’s was somehow & expert tickler. She mercilessly & with a smile administered the tickling of a lifetime. “Laugh for me. Tickle tickle. Laugh harder,” said Melissa. “Steeeooooooooopppp! Aaaaaaaaahah haha ha ha aaaaaaaah! Not my pits! ahaaaaaaa! Please not there! Ha ha ha!” Scully’s eyes filled with tears of laughter, & they began to flow down her milky white face. Her lovely red hair became sticky wet in some areas. That's more like it, thought Mulder. Now whe is begging. Had she always been
so ticklish?
Mulder was glad it wasn’t him. He had a choice, at least for now. In a strange sort of way though, he took delight in seeing Scully tickled. He wanted to tell Melissa where to tickle
next, & for how long. This made him think about how he never really saw agent Scully smile much. So this...this was wild. She was nothing but one big smile now. The sounds
coming out of her mouth were so unlike her. He kind of found pleasure in seeing her turned into a helpless child, unable to control or analyze the situation. Yes, all she could do was laugh, just laugh & try to deal with it. Upon staring at her he noticed her nipples were aroused. Does extreme tickling cause that reaction, he thought?
At that moment the Scully standing next to him, transformed into him. He stared at himself in amazement, being careful not to take his attention off of Scully's tickling
session. He watched himself approach agent Scully & began to assist Melissa. While Melissa continued her relentless attack on Scully’s under arms & upper ribs, Mulder began to dig into her lower sides, just above the hip bones. The kind of laughter that escaped agent Scully’s lungs was indescribable. To be utterly unable to move & be tickled simultaneously by perfect ticklers, was unbearable. But how could it be termed unbearable when she was about to bear it? “NOOOOOOOOOO! AHHH HAHA
HAA HAHH! HEEEH HEH HAH HEH AHAA! NO NONONNNONOO! AAAAA HA AAAAAHA AAAAAAHAA AAA AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Deep throaty laughter passed through her beautiful lips. She could see that Mulder was one of the ticklers. She remotely wondered if it was the real Mulder. The real Mulder wished that it was. He realized Scully was not being hurt, & every ounce of his being wished that he could be in control of her helpless white body & administer tickle after tickle after tickle. He desired to totally control her emotions with even the lightest touches. He concentrated on her laughter. It was beauty to his ears. “AH AH AAAHA AH A HAAAAA!” The 2 aliens showed no signs of letting up. Melissa placed one of her hands on Scully’s knees & squeezed repeatedly, while vibrating her fingers across her ribcage wildly. She counted ever rib out loud many times over. Scully's ribs were easy to get to. She had little fat on her body. Mulder had kneeled down under Scully’s body & began tickling her lower back with torturous pinches, pokes & squeezes. Then he just grabbed her sides & wriggled his strong hands up & down her torso, from her pits to her hips, then back again. At that moment the restraints holding agent Scully’s head in place released. Now she could thrash her head around freely in laughter. “HEEEEEHAA HAHAAHAHAHA HAAAA! HA HA HA H AHAAAA HEEHAAAAH!N-NOOO! ST-STOP! HA HA HAAA HA HA HA! EEEEEEEEEH!AHHHH! HA HA HA! NOOOOOO! STOOOOOAAAAH AH
AH A HAA HE HE HE AHAA HE HE HAAA HAAAEEEEEEE!”
She had no idea the human body could register all of these feelings at once. Her mind was overloaded with messages from hundreds of nerves saying 'we're being tickled! this tickles! Make it stop! We can't get away!' She glanced quickly now & then at Mulder, but was unable to lock her eyes on him for more than half a second. Melissa was now tickling her inner thighs hard. Scully’s entire body was dripping with sweat, glistening in the bright lights of this tickle haven in the sky. Her face flushed with shades of red. A permanent smile owned her face, her eyes screamed out for help or mercy, anything! The aliens continued tickling for hours. They covered her body many times over, including another raking of Scully’s soles that lasted for about thirty minutes. “AHHHHHH! HA HANOOOO-AHHHAHHAH HA HA HA STOOOAAAAH HA HAHA HA! NO NO NO! HA HAAA HEE HEEE PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! HA HA HA HAAA HEEE HAHA HA!” By the end of the second foot tickling, every hair on Scully's head was
drenched with moisture. Much to Mulders surprise, Scully never lost consciousness. Her chest heaved with laughter as she gasped for words. Mulder was never tickled again. He began to assume that the aliens wanted to find out 2 things. 1, the physical & emotional reaction to extreme tickling. 2, the reaction of someone of the same species who is watching it. He found it interesting that they took the forms of people that were sexually associated with agent Scully. Evidently they had a reason to suspect that tickle sensations & sexual excitement are very much intertwined. He listened & watched as agent Scully played her oscar winning role in the experiment. He observed agent Scully reach sexual heights at least seven times. Her moans quickly turned back into screams, however, as she seemed to become even more ticklish after each one. “HAAA OOOHHHHHHH AH AH HAAAAA HA OOOOOOHHHHH HA AAAAAHA HA HA HAANO NO! STOP! HAAAAA HA HEE HE HE HEEE N-NO MORE! HA HAAAAHA HA HA AA”
Mulder & Scully awoke in the corn field. The sun was rising. They were wearing their clothes. The camera lay at agent Scully’s side. Mulder quickly checked his watch. 7
hours had passed. It was real. They had been abducted by aliens & used as test subjects. They looked at each other, both with embarrassment from what they had seen of each
other. “What do ya say we keep this between ourselves?” Mulder asked. Scully smiled, giggled & agreed. They stood up, looked around, & walked back to the car.
THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back