• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the parents (especially Mimi): A Nickelodeon Question

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
I said especially Mimi because she seems to have the lowdown on the Nickelodeon front. I have been getting up as of late to go to school, and consequently finishing classes before I would usually be watching tv. Because of this, there is something going on on Nick Jr that I need some help with. There are these 2 people who are posing as kids, although they appear 18-21. Their names are Zack and Robyn. They are always doing these assinine stunts and talking to the viewers through the tv, etc. I was wondering if anyone had seen any tickling on these little segments during the shows, if they even know the ages of these people, and if it is worth me taping. Any help would be appreciated.

I am ashamed to say, that for all of my knowledge about Nickelodeon, and Nick Jr, I have never heard of, nor have I ever seen the two characters Zack and Robyn. I have a feeling I might know who they are though.

Click on this link:

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/specials/upick/hosts.jhtml

Is it these two dressed up as those child characters? These two, Candace and Brent, are the hosts of "U-Pick Live", but they do a LOT of other stuff on Nick as well. A lot of on-location and silly script things.

If these two ARE the two whom you've seen on Nick Jr, dressed as Zack and Robyn, then yes, they are both over 18. Since I have never seen them playing the characters you've mentioned, I can not say whether any tickling has taken place between them while in those roles. I HAVE seen tickling take place between them though, when they host "U-Pick Live". It's described in this thread here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20944

Hope this helps. I'll keep an eye on Nick Jr and see if I can catch these two characters in their act, so that I can confirm if it is indeed these two people or not.

Mimi :)

Thanks, but...

...I am familiar with these two people. Actually, Robyn is African American. They come on in place of the Face (God, this is beginning to sound like an acid flashback) during Dora, Little Bill, Max and Ruby (the rabbits), and Madeline.

Their names are Zack and Robyn. They are always doing these assinine stunts and talking to the viewers through the tv, etc.

Dude, the stuff they do isn't assanine if you're between 12 months and 5 yrs old, which is the audience they're performing for :rolleyes: :p . I see Zach and Robyn everyday with my children, they're a cool new edition to Nick Jr. There are a couple of very fun tickling bits, but you won't care if you're over the age of 5, in my opinion :)

Bella

Bella!!

How ya been!

Yea, maybe assinine was a strong, possibly even misspelled word :D . But I figured if I explained it like that everyone would immediately knew who I was talking about if they read it.

Actually, I caught a corny little scene with Robyn during Silly Yoga ("Hey Zack, why do they call it Ticklish Librarian?"). If you can recall any of the others that would be cool.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back