• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A quick playoff exit, and then, a winter of wonder and escape

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went into the playoffs exhausted, as their pitching was messed up due to having not clinched the East until the last day against Atlanta. Kate Hudson would start the series opener in Paradise against the National League wild card Cubs in the first game. Kate was decent, but Cub starter Kerry Wood was even better, as the Good Guys got shut out 2-0. With it being only a 5 game series, it was imperative for the Good Guys to win Game two. Alicia Silverstone rose to the occasion, and, in front of 56,000, the Good Guys rebounded to win, 4 to 2. The series moved on to Chicago for Game 3, where Britney Spears took the start. Spears kept the Good Guys in the game, but again, the offense was nowhere, as the Paradise Islanders succumbed, 2-1. Kate Hudson would go on three days rest in Game 4, and the Good Guys used two homeruns to stay alive, 5 to 2. The teams went back to Paradise for Game 5. Alicia Silverstone started again, but this time she was not as sharp, giving up 3 runs in an eventual 3-2 loss that sent the Good Guys into an early winter. After having won the World Series the year before, the team was stunned at the early playoff exit. It sent them to a premature finish, and a winter of wonder.
Mitch and Naomi prepared for the long, hard winter of reflection. As always, they planned to take the children to Australia to visit Naomi's family over the holidays. The Paradise Islanders, as well as the couple, were bruised and hurting, but they would be back, there was always next year.
In the meantime, the off season moved along, as the team gave contracts for the following year. Naomi would be back, and she decided to have the same home only contract as she had the previous year, so she would be present for her 3 kids on a full time basis. One disturbing thing did happen over the winter break. While Mitch and Naomi were vactioning in Australia, they decided to leave the children with Naomi's family during one day of their trip, and take a jaunt to a nude beach. Far from prudes, the couple took of their clothes, walked on the beach, and swam in the water nude. Unbeknowst to them, there was a photographer from one of the tabloids hiding in the bushes, and he snapped a picture of them as they were walking nude on the beach. Although such behavior was allowed on that beach, because of who they were, it would turn out to be humiliating. When the family returned to Paradise Island after the holidays, Naomi was shopping with the two older children in the market, when the older children spotted the magazine on the rack in the store, and threw a fit at Naomi. They berated her and Mitch for being irresponsible parents, and for humiliating them to their friends. When Naomi returned to the apartment, she showed Mitch the magazine, as the kids kept screaming at their parents. Granted, they had wanted to try to relax, but, because of who they were, the situation would turn out to be detrimental to both them and the team. Later that evening, they received a call from Lee Sniderman:" When you guys get to spring training, both of you have checks for 10 grand on my desk. I know it was innocent, but you embarassed yourselves, and the team." Lee said.
Due to the incident, the older kids began to badger Mitch and Naomi about their habits. They asked questions like if the couple was exhibitionists, slept nude, walked around nude often, and other things. After a while, Naomi became furious:" Listen, your father and I are a normal, healthy, loving couple. Yes, we do sometimes sleep nude, and yes we have sex. We are not exhibitionists or perverts, and what we dont do or dont do in our sex lives is none of your business. We do not have sex with minors, or abuse our children. What we do or dont do in our own bedroom or our own lives isnt any of anybody's fucking business! Iam sorry you got embarrassed by this. Think of how it is for us to have our nude pictures plastered all over. Granted, they will probably be on the net somewhere at some point, and we have humiliated ourselves and the team. I cant help it if your grade school friends think your parents are pervs, because we arent. A perv is someone who sexually assaults others, or abuses kids, and we dont do that. This was a mistake. I do not want to talk about this any more. It is humiliating and awful for your father and myself!" Naomi screamed, and slammed her bedroom door.
Mitch opened the bedroom door, and went over to Naomi, who was shaking. "Okay, is the tirade done?" "Dont take that tone with me, mister. We are both in this together. Those two monsters make it like we should be reported to the society for the prevention of cruelty to children because we went to a nude beach. They only think of their feelings, and not ours. I mean I know parents are supposed to think of their kids first, but let them have a little compassion for how this feels for us" Naomi said. "They are still growing up, they cant think of anything but themselves. We made a bad judgement, and theyre pissed at us. I understand why you're upset. God, whoever thought a stupid jaunt to a nude beach would be so damn costly" Mitch said.
"You know what I hate?" Mitch said. "What" "That if Russell Crowe gets that magazine, he gets to see photos of you nude, even if obscured by that little black strip. I dont like that idea" Mitch said "Oh, fuck that and your male ego. We have bigger problems than that" Naomi said.
In the meantime, with the nudity scandal still hanging over the team, the Good Guys held a winter mini camp for new players and invitees to spring training. Although the roster didnt figure to change much, it also gave the team a chance to audition new ticklees. The weather in the Bahamas allowed such a camp to be held, as even though it was in the 70s and cloudy during the winter at times, the weather was not any different that in the US in the spring. One of the invitees to camp was Donna, a 28 year old former airline stewardess and beauty contest contestant who had only been in baseball for a couple of years. Although the entire team was not present due to some players having returned to their winter homes, there were quite a few around to initiate Donna to the Good Guys way of tickling. "On this team, we look for two things. Can you play, and what do you think of tickling" Mitch said. Donna was honest:" I havent been tickled in quite a while. I dont love it, and I'm not sure how ticklish Iam, but, heck, I want to be a team player, so go on and tickle me." Having given her consent, Donna was tied hands and feet to a bed in the Good Guys clubhouse, as Mitch began the tickle on her neck and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehheehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled the attractive former airline stewardess on her underarms, sides, and ribs with fingers as she thrashed about and more girlish giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Ticklish! No please! Hehehehehehehehe! Working his way down, Mitch tickled Donna on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got down to the soles of Donna's pretty bare feet. Donna did have a few callouses on her feet, and didnt have the softest soles in the world. Nonetheless, Mitch attacked her soles, with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. Donna still gave more than adequate laughter, roaring very hard as she wiggled her toes around. Hehehehehehehehe! I give up! That tickles! No! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe! With that, the pretty invitee was untied.
It had been a painful fall, and a less than routine winter due to the picture controversy. Would things calm down for the couple and the team before the spring arrived? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back