• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My guide to tickling strippers

capt laffworks

I'm surprised more people haven't posted about the discovery of this, and I'm not sure where this post really belongs...but basically, I have found that a gentleman's club is everyone's own personal "laffworks" : ). Every time I have gone (regardless where), I have selected the best looking dancer, and made it a point to tickle her for my own amusement! (hee-hee : )

First off, it helps if:

1) You look and act decent/nice (common sense: don't expect much added flirting/rule bending if you look a mess or are boisterous and loud)

2) The policies of where you live are lax (in terms of touching). Some places allow full contact (hey, no worries here). Some just non genital touching (again, no worries : ). Some places are no touching...HERE...you have at least spend a minute rapping with a guy working there close by (let him know you're cool/ask dumb questions maybe you already know the answer to about the place, whatever). This will allow you a LITTLE extra wiggle room then. But make sure you just act cool to rap with the dancer, ask her questions, get to know her...then, when she see's your cool...at the appropriate time, sneak some quick-hit/playful tickling in and THEN ask if she's ticklish! (of course the answer is yes!) Usually all have cool navel jewelry, so I check that out, then briefly start wiggling my fingers around their stomachs and quickly up the sides while they giggle and laugh as I have my other arm encircling them keeping them close : ). Every now and then repeating the process with another tempting area!

3) If they have a VIP room, go there

4) Go during slightly off-hours on popular days (for dancer selection)

5) It's not "the laffworks", so don't "attack-tickle" them (if they really laugh and howl and squirm, you "lap dance" WILL be stopped and the dancer will get in trouble - uncool - as well as probably you), but being playful and fun, they can't deny enjoying it and no one cares!

I love tickling and have tickled the hottest babes (some might be in Playboy someday soon) and (working the entire system - cover, VIP room, etc.)...for $100 (total - leaving some of that for an ending tip to her - so next time you can go RIGHT into tickling - LOL) it's a great occasional "laffworks" : )

My favorite "game" to play with any REAL hot ones is where I ask them to just sit on my lap (for the song), tell them to lay back on me facing away with their hands back behind MY head...and if they can leave their hands there for the entire song while I slowly/teasingly (sometimes a bit more moderately : ) tickle them all over their body, they get $20. Normally they can't, so I give them $10 and they BEG to get another try!

LOL Uh Yeah Right...

OR you can just ask them if they want to make a bit of extra money after work, and offer them that same 100 for 60 to 90 minutes of tickling at a hotel of your choice. I KNOW which is easier and funner...

Tron

Capt Laffworks,
Those are some very good suggestions.
I have ALWAYS managed to get a stripper to let me tickle her feet or sides.
My approach is pretty much up front, which they like.
I'm ALWAYS cool about it at first.
I have my own approach to this. These are but a few suggestions....

1) Let her know that you understand how difficult it is sometimes to
get up there & put a smile on your face, even if they don't feel
well.
This puts them more at ease, sympathizing with the way they have
to work with some of the not-so-nice customers, making them feel
comfortable with me. It works every time.
2) As you discover little things about them, try to make some kind of
connection with them. Perhaps you've been to their home town on
business. Things like that. Find something in common with her.
3) ALWAYS offer her a drink of some kind. If they don't drink,
there's always soda or bottled water.
4) Talk about yourself. Let her know a little about YOU.
5) After this little chit-chat you can THEN make a comment about her
shoes. They LOVE it when you notice their shoes. She'll lift her
leg up to let you see them closer.
6) THAT's when you can tell her that you love feet & tickling.
If you're NOT into feet, go with the shoe thing anyway. They are
always eager to talk about their shoes. Right girls? Hahaha.
7) At this point THEY will ask you if you want a lap dance.
8) You can negotiate there before she takes you by the hand OR when
you enter the 'private' area.
9) I usually tell them ahead of time what I want to do. If they do
not agree , I will decline the lap dance.

Of course, these are just some suggestions.
Don't be afraid to talk to them about your fetishes.
These girls need your money. You need their ticklish bodies.
Everyone wins.
Some of them actually LIKE it. It's happened before.
It's better than the usual groping & the other crap that they have to endure just to get a few bucks out of men.

No, They PRETEND..

To love it. Their job is to remove you from as much of your money as possible. Every minute you're being nice to them is a waste of their time. You'd get just as far asking straight out.
AND they view your tickling in the same light as the guys groping them. Just another way to make a buck.

Don't kid yourself.

Tron

Tron,
Don't get the idea that I'm a naive moron. I KNOW the score.
Of course, it's about the money. I've been around strippers a long time. I know what motivates them : MONEY. I know what motivates me: FEET. They get my money... I get to tickle their feet. Everybody wins.
Besides, they are human, too.
Money is NOT the ONLY factor. Some strippers genuinely DON'T like it.
Some of them REALLY do like it. & NOT just for the money.
I've had a couple of strippers BEG me to tickle their feet & NEVER give them a any money. I offer, but they have refused on several occasions.
I would give them a few bucks while they're on stage. Then when they came down I would tickle & massage their feet. I'd try to give them 20 bucks & they would say, NO.
This was only a couple of strippers that this happened with, so it's not a common thing.

Response to Neotron and other naysayers

No offense, and I suppose everyone has their own experiences based on who they are and who they approach, but when you say strippers always fake it or are JUST there to remove you from your money...have to say I disagree! Ultimately people are people, and if you are cool and interact with them on a cool level...while it's their job to make money, they will interact with you on a totally cool/legit level!

However, let's say you are 100% right. Hugh Hefners' girlfriends aren't around him because he's hot and sexy...he gives them a monthly allowance...I don't hear Hugh Hefner complaining much though.

Nothing real new here. Tickling strippers has been discussed on this board since its first day............by me specifically. Wallstreet is another one who used the Stripper tickle method. Don't know if he still does tho.

I did it for a long time...........and it cost a ton of scratch! A better approach is find a woman you can tickle for FREE! I did and I'm much happier today!!!!!!!!!! Got more money in my pocket too!
:p

Giantfan :devil:

The Sara Ashley FACTOR

Well 'Tron, I've known Miss Sara Ashley for a couple of years now. She and I have been playing tickle games for about that long. I have never given her anymoney in exchange for that. We do it for fun. We've never taken it outside of the club mined you, but I would if SHE wanted to. Sara is also a feature (or main attraction. This puts her in a leahue slightly higher then a table dancer, not as a person just as a performer. She is very nice, and will gladly sit an talk with anyone, as long as your not rude, or an ass hole. However she does like the guys to be roudy and loud when she dances. After all that part of why I go.

While you are right about dancer's "doing it for the money" let me ask you this... Why do you go to work in the morning (or whatever shift you work)?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back