• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After a road trip, confronting a serious demon

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on their first road trip of the year. After losing two of three in New York, they went to Atlanta and lost two of three, before winning two of three in Houston. Mitch returned home on a Sunday night, and tried to settle his physical problem with Naomi. The couple was unsuccessful in the attempt, and on an off day Monday before another ten day homestand, they went to see a sex therapist.
"We always had a very active sex life. It has been almost a month, and my husband cant get aroused from me. I dont know if its psychological, or a physical problem" Naomi began.
"Tell me the problem, the background. I mean I know you are both baseball players for the Good Guys, but I mean what has your life been like" The therapist asked. "Well, ah a couple of years ago, you might have read that I was raped, and killed my rapist in self defense. Since last year, there has been a long time friend from my home in Australia who has been on the team with us, and at first Mitch had trouble dealing with that. Also, I dont know if you know about our team, but my husband and I have a fetish for tickling, as does our whole team. He also likes to kiss and worship my feet. We've been married a long time, and Iam fine with all of this. I dont know what it is. I've tried sexy sleepwear, arousal through many different options, and nothing" Naomi said.
"Mitch, how do you feel?" The therapist asked. "Like an inadequate putz. I mean look at this woman. Sexy, kind, loving, a great wife and mother to my three kids. It used to be if I saw her so much as barefoot it would give me an erection, but now, nothing" Mitch said.
"Okay, well since you both will be home only a short time, and I want to make progress. I'd like to see you both every day while the team is home, and I'll give you a break on the fee, only $50 a session. What I want to do is to make progress so that maybe by the time the team goes on the road and you split again, you will have been able to start to overcome this." The therapist said.
In the meantime, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand with the middle America teams on Tuesday night. Kate Hudson opened the homestand, and pitched very well, giving up only 2 runs in 7 innings, as the bats came to life, and the Good Guys claimed a 6-3 win. In the meantime, during the day, the sessions continued, while the Good Guys played night games during the week, as the couple explored their situation: "My husband has silly things he likes. He enjoys seeing me barefoot on a ladder. I'm not thrilled with heights, but I do it for him sometimes to make him happy" Naomi said. "Ladders, can you explain that, Mitch?" "I dont know exactly. I think it might be the idea of seeing bare female feet up high. I'm into feet, and I love Naomi's soles, they are so beautiful. I like to get the best view of them every chance I get" Mitch said. "Naomi, is it that you dont want to do this ladder standing anymore?" The therapist asked. "Oh, I dont care, I'll do it. I'd do anything for this guy. I love him to pieces. Many times I like to tease him about what kind of a silly goose he is with his fetishes of feet, ladders, and tickling, but I'm his wife. It's my job to make him happy" Naomi said.
"You two sound happy, like you love each other, and you want to please each other. It's weird how this problem developed. Sometimes I see it with unhappy couples, but not with ones who love each other, and say they are happy" The therapist said. "There is one thing" Naomi said. "What?" The therapist asked. "It's no big deal, because we dont do it that often, but, ah I'm kind of grossed out by oral sex, and Mitch will ask me to do it. A couple of times I've even ah swallowed. I wish we didnt have to do that, but I feel like if I say no to him, I'm being an unsupportive bitch" Naomi said. "Mitch, could you live without oral sex if it bothers Naomi. I mean, she seems reasonable. Some people can be turned off by that" The therapist said. "Sweetie, I dont care if you want to play with my feet, kiss them, or want me to climb ladders, but the oral sex thing really makes me unhappy and uncomfortable. I feel like if I do 99% to make you happy, I should be able to say no to something" Naomi said. "Okay, I can live with that. I cant live without feet or being able to tickle you, but I dont want you to be unhappy or feel like Iam forcing you to do something that grosses you out. Please just dont say I cant play with your feet or tickle you ever" Mitch said. "That I wont say. Tickling, bondage, and my feet are your domain, but we have an understanding about the oral thing. I'm going to say very rarely or not at all" Naomi said. "That's fine. I love you, and I appreciate you understanding about the foot and tickle fetish. Some wives wouldnt even get that. From now on, no more of that" Mitch said.
Clearly, Mitch and Naomi were starting to get to the root of their problems, and that night, the Good Guys played another solid game, and Mitch, feeling more relaxed, hit a homerun. The following night, the team completed a sweep, as Mitch drove in another run, as things were starting to look up.
The Cubs came to town over the weekend. After a loss on Friday, the Good Guys rebounded on Saturday night, and then, Kate Hudson pitched 8 shutout innings on Sunday, as the Paradise Islanders defeated the Cubs, 2-0 in front of 50,000, with help from Naomi and Mandy.
After only a little more than a week, Mitch and Naomi were beginning to have some of the old feeling back. They were able to be intimate, but not intercourse yet, as Mitch began to feel physical thoughts to his wife again. On Monday night, an off day before the Good Guys were to begin the final series of the homestand against St Louis, the therapist suggested that Mitch and Naomi take a room at the hotel to be away from the kids. After a romantic dinner at Cafe Martinique, the hotel's fancy french place, Mitch and Naomi took a barefoot moonlight walk on the beach holding hands. "My gosh, look at that beautiful lady. Arent I an idiot for not having made love to her for a month. I'm lucky she stayed with me, as she'd probably have a thousand other guys lined up at her door." Mitch said. Naomi giggled. "You stop that. I love you and only you. Years of marriage, three kids. I couldnt be happy with anyone else." Naomi said. When they got back to the room, Mitch picked Naomi up, and carried her into the room. "Are you okay? We are not newleyweds" Naomi said. "Yes we are, eternally. Let's get married again on an off day when I come home. Will you marry me?" Mitch said. Naomi giggled:" Of course, you silly. I would marry you again. Our kids are just going to think it weird seeing we've been married for over ten years" Naomi said. "Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. I only care what you think" Mitch said.
Mitch and Naomi were on the bed kissing. It hadnt been this relaxed in ages. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the sexual desire came back after more than a month's time. The couple started removing each other's clothes, and when Naomi saw Mitch seemed to be over his problem, she breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank God" That night they had loving sex, with not much tickling, and just a bit of foot worship. It was a night to rebound after what had been a rough time. They were alone, and in love, and now their physical problem had hopefully been settled. Afterwards, they cuddled. "Okay, so we tell the therapist tomorrow that we made progress tonight, oh and by the way, when we get home tomorrow night, you owe me a trip up a ladder, young lady" Mitch said in jest. "Consider it done" Naomi giggled. "We need to keep seeing the therapist, to get you into a mind set. You need to leave the game on the field, and when we get home, it is just us, and maybe we have to take a room here every once in a while to be away from the monsters. You need to know its you and me and only you and me. I love our kids dearly, but sometimes we need time alone, with all the pressure of playing, being parents, and your traveling." Naomi said. Following the loving night, the Good Guys proceeded to take two of three from St Louis, winning a Tuesday night game before losing Wednesday, and then capturing the homestand finale, 8-5 on Thursday afternoon. It had been a successful homestand in more ways than one. The team was playing well, and Mitch and Naomi has solved their problem.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party that week as always. The featured lee was the second baseman Russell, as the women decided that year to have more male lees, as it didnt seem just that all the lees, team players or not, were women. Russell was tied hands and feet to the bed as the female lees, members of the Good Guys bullpen, began the tickle. First, perpetual lee Mandy Moore began the tickle on Russell's neck with fingers as the laughter began: Hahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, Mandy moved down, tickling Russell on his underarms and sides as he thrashed and laughed some more: Haahahahahahahaa! NO! NO! Working her way down, Mandy tickled Russell on his inner thighs, causing him to buck. Then, she got to his feet. Mandy attacked his feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on his soles and over his toes. This drove Russell beserk! He moved his toes every which way as he howled with laughter: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO more! NO! Hahahahahahahaha!Then, Russell was untied. Mitch was not amused when he saw this scenario take place. Determined to teach the ler of his friend a lesson, Mitch snuck up behind Mandy, and delivered a devastating tickle to her sides and sides of her ribs, causing her to almost lose her balance and crumple to the ground: Hehehhehehehehehehehehehehe! Hey you! Dont do that! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Mandy squealed.
So, things seemed to be looking up. The team was playing better, and hopefully Mitch and Naomi were at least on the way to solving their problem. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

good story!

i'm really enjoying ths storyline, i see that ther is still a problem between mitch and russell, but if naomi ever thinks of leaving mitch she should remember it was mitch that stuck with her during her (rape and drug addiction") not nicole kidman or russell crowe but her husband mitch, and although he's far from a saint he's alway's been there when she needed him !! looking forward to more !!!

Thank you for your positive comments windowguy. They are always appreciated. Yes, of course there will be more to come. Stay Tuned.

Mitch
P'S I should point out for clarification that there are two Russell's on the team, Mitch's best friend Russell, the second baseman, and Russell Crowe. When I write that "Russell" tickled someone, Iam referring to Mitch's best friend. If I say "Russell Crowe", then Iam obviously referring to Crowe. The Russell that was the tickler in this story is Mitch's best friend. Just wanted to be sure I cleared that up.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back