• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Examination Hell (F/M)

Boba1

TMF Poster
Hello everybody. I hope you like this, if you do, I'm planning a part two. Please let me know what you think! Like I said in the title, it's F/M.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sitting in an examination room. There are fifteen other people in the room with me, all about to take the same exam in English Lit.

I'm sitting on the front row, in the middle. We aren't sat at individual desks, rather a few of us sitting next to each other on four rows of long tables.

The papers are handed out, I lick my lips and wait for the signal to open them. I look at my friends either side of me, give a little smile of 'good luck!' and fold my arms.

I lift up my feet to rest them on the supporting bar, underside of the table. I suddenly feel a slight pressure, as if they are being held down. I instinctively look under the table, but keep quiet, as I don't want to disturb the exam. I see a mischievous pair of eyes. It's you! You're under my desk! I watch in horror as you tie my ankles to the bar with a couple of school ties. I struggle a little, but not enough to draw attention to myself. I look into your eyes as you finish tying the knots, then, sit back under the desk and cock your head to one side, watching me. I just hope and pray you aren't going to do what I think you're going to do...

The tutor tells us to open the papers, so I do. I write my name on it, then read the first question. Hmm, looks difficult, but it'll be OK. I'm a little nervous at what's going to happen under the desk, but so far, my shoes are still on and I'm hoping you've had a change of heart. You couldn't possibly be so impish as to...to...

As my pen touches the paper to begin, I feel my laces being slowly pulled undone. I bite my lip, and flick my feet as much as I can to try and dissuade you from taking them off. I cough slightly, making the girl to the left of me look up, but she soon gets back to her work. I start to write my introduction, and I feel my right shoe being taken off...Oh God! Please don't let her tickle my feet!

My left shoe is taken off. My socked feet wriggle, and my toes curl. Nothing happens for a while. I carry on writing. I'm halfway through the second paragraph when I feel a fingernail on my heel.

'Oh noooo!' I think. I bite my lip a little harder, and try to concentrate on the essay. Your fingernail draws slowly and lightly up my left socked sole. God, it tickles!! My foot flails and trys to escape, but the fingernail just drags up to my toes, then down to my heel, then back up to my toes, and back down to my heel...I'm starting to breath a little heavier, but I know I mustn't move, or laugh or giggle, I can't disturb the exam!

The tickling stops. I take a deep breath, and begin to write again. Then I feel the same thing on my right sole! Just that maddening fingernail going up and down, up and down! I almost cry out. I curl my toes and struggle to concentrate on writing. The tutor sitting directly in front of me looks up, confusion in her eyes, as I let out a little squeak. I try to pass it off as a semi-yawn, and she looks down again at her book.

I'm starting to go crazy. The effort of holding still while that fingernail draws lazily up and down my ticklish foot is tiring me out. Suddenly, after ten long minutes of simple but effective foot tickling, it stops. I breath a sigh of relief. I can finally get on with this essay! But just as I start to write, I feel my left sock being peeled off, slowly.

Oh my God no!! Not without socks! Not on my bare feet! My mind is racing. Just the feel of one single finger tickling one socked sole was enough to drive me crazy. How can I hold still and pretend nothing is happening if my bare feet are tickled??? I strive to concentrate on the exam, at the same time desperately twisting and turning my ankles to escape the ties. My left sock comes off, my bare foot wriggling under the table. You turn your attention to my right one. Oh God, not both, surely?? Despite my meagre struggles, both of my socks are soon removed, and my helplessly ticklish feet are at your mercy, totally and utterly. I close my eyes for a second, and await the torture to come. After a few minutes of tense breathlessness, I begin to think you've stopped. You've decided you've gone a little too far, and you won't tickle my bare feet while they are tied and helpless. I swallow heavily and begin to write again. I realise that twenty minutes of the exam has gone by, and I have written barely nothing! I cough, and continue from where I left off. I never forget, however, that my feet are tied and unable to move.

When I feel your fingernail on my bare left heel, my eyes widen, and I glance at the clock on the wall...two and a half hours of the exam left!!!

-----

Sorry it's a bit short. Part two?

Just looking through some old posts and thought this might like to be bumped :)

Here's to part two!

This is a great beginning! You should definitely write part 2!

Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone! When I'm not busy, rubbish or otherwise engaged, I shall try my best to write a part 2.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back