• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After a time away, confronting the underlying problem

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on a nine game road trip to middle america, and emerged from the trip 5-4. They returned home on a Thursday night to begin a weekend series with the Giants, and a nine game homestand against the California teams. The homestand opened with a 5-3 win by Britney Spears, which featured a Mitch homerun, and a save by Naomi, subbing for a flu ridden Mandy Moore, on a Friday night. Although Mitch and Naomi had made love on the night he came home, the following night when the couple arrived home, they were tired after the game, so they went to sleep. In the middle of the night, Mitch woke up feeling unsettled, and terribly horny. Naomi, who was sleeping naked next to him, had her feet uncovered, and Mitch slid to the foot of the bed, and took a whiff of Naomi's bare feet as she was sleeping. Then, for some inexplicable reason, although he knew Naomi was terribly ticklish on her feet, and it might wake her up, he began gently licking Naomi's toes. Naomi moved and grunted and curled her toes in her sleep, and Mitch took a gentle lick of them again. That stirred Naomi to awaken. "Excuse me, mister, what in heaven's name are you lying there licking my feet for in the middle of the night? You just woke me up, you massively silly boy" Naomi said with mock anger. "You're not mad, are you?" Mitch said. "Mad, no, although I was in a dead sleep. I just think you are a terribly silly boy whos in a grown man's body. Ah, you could have just asked to kiss my feet when I was awake tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I would have said okay" Naomi said. Mitch lied there silently. "What is it, do you fancy a fuck? Are you horny?" she said. "Will you please stop saying fuck as if it is some one night lust of passion. Iam your husband for god knows how many years, missy" Mitch said. "My husband yes, whom I love, and who is a massive pain in my ass. Licking my feet at 3 o clock in the morning. I honestly dont feel like getting my contraceptive and having sex right now, so Iam going to do something to you that I said I was never going to do again, if it will get you to go to sleep" Naomi said. With that, Naomi leaned down and put her mouth on Mitch's erect penis. He shot his load of semen in two seconds, which Naomi promptly spit into a cup. "Okay, mission accomplished. I did my wifely duty, and I love you, now can I please get some sleep" Naomi said. "Yes, thank you, Iam sorry Iam a pain in your ass. You know how much I love you" Mitch said. "Yes, I know. I wouldnt be here with you if I didnt" Naomi said.
The homestand continued with a game on Saturday night, as the Good Guys lost in the 10th inning on a homerun off Mandy. Then on Sunday, Kate Hudson took the hill and pitched six strong innings, as the Paradise Islanders came from 3 runs down, to win 6-4, in a game featuring a Mitch homerun and another save from Naomi, again subbing for the ill Mandy.
Monday was an off day, and the team began a series with San Diego on Tuesday night. Gil Bellows took the mound and was magnificent, pitching 8 shutout innings, as the Good Guys got an 8th inning grand slam by Mitch, in a 4-0 Good Guys win. A loss the next night was followed by a win by Alicia Silverstone in a Thursday matinee.
The Dodgers came to town to finish the homestand, as Kate Hudson opened the series on Friday, and pitched eight excellent innings, allowing only 1 run, in an eventual 2-1 Paradise victory. The Good Guys were shut out on one hit on Saturday night. Then, on Sunday, in front of nearly 50,000 on a beautiful spring day, Gil Bellows pitched another good game, this time allowing but two runs into the 8th, as Mitch hit two homeruns, in a 6-3 Good Guys triumph. The homestand had gone well, as the Good Guys finished it with six wins and three defeats, and now they were headed to California for ten days.
In the meantime, Mitch and Naomi continued their therapy sessions, and were able to have sex on a regular basis while he was home. (Notwithstanding Naomi's less than thrilled response at having her toes licked at 3am by him) Nonetheless, there was still an underlying problem. While Naomi insisted that she loved Mitch and only Mitch, and didnt have any of "Those" feelings for Russell Crowe, whenever she was around Crowe, it still made Mitch insecure, and upset. Many times Naomi would be sitting around playing cards or reading either before or after a game, and Russell would start talking to her about some common experience they had while actors or when they lived in Australia, and Naomi would crack up in hysterics. Really joyful loose laughter like Mitch felt she didnt have with him. They laughed as a couple, sure, but it almost seemed like Naomi's love for Mitch, while strong, was like a comical thing as she good naturedly teased him about his fetish for her feet, tickling, ladders or whatever. Russell intrigued Naomi, and that scared the hell out of Mitch, because he feared he was just some boring baseball player, and not interesting to his cultured and from another country wife. One time, when Mitch walked up to Naomi's locker in the clubhouse, before a game, she couldnt catch her breath, as Russell had her doubled over in laughter from something they had discussed. "Oh, my god, he is so funny. I just love him, what a great guy" Naomi gushed. "Yeah, great" Mitch said, trying to hide his jealously. "But, dont worry, Russell knows he is just a dear long time friend, and the one that I wear this ring for, and want to grow old with, and love to pieces is you, even if you are a silly American boy" Naomi said. Mitch kept thinking to himself:" Silly? I cant help it if I have a fetish. You are on a tickle team, so you have it too. Why am I silly?" Besides, you are my wife, so you are SUPPOSED to satisfy my fetishes, and Iam supposed to satisfy yours." Clearly, Mitch felt paranoid, but he couldnt fight it. He knew Naomi loved him and was with him, so he just had to co exist with Russell, even if he didnt like it.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was an assistant to Lee Sniderman when he had been a professor to some of the Good Guys at Nassau University. She was a petite blonde, Debbie. Debbie disrobed to a bra and panties, as both Russell Crowe and Mitch, ironically, prepared to start the tickle assault on her. First they began by tickling her on either side of her neck with their fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch and Crowe tickled Debbie on her sides with fingers as she thrashed around and more girlish giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Really ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehe! Then, Russell and Mitch moved to her inner thighs, tickling them, and causing her to buck. Finally, they got to the soles of her pretty feet. Each taking a foot in their hand, Mitch and Russell tickled Debbie on her soles and under all of her toes with fingers, then proceeded to use feathers, ice and a massager on her soles and under her toes. This drove Debbie beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles, and begged them to stop. Hehehehehehehehehehehehhe! Please no more! I'm very ticklish! I give up! No please no! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Finally, Debbie was untied and the tortorous tickle ended.
So, with a successful homestand complete, the real question was what the true status of the Russell Crowe situation was for Naomi, and what her feelings were for him. She professed she loved Mitch, and while Mitch knew and wanted to believe she had no feelings in that way for Crowe, what was the true story. Did she just like Crowe as a friend. What were all the "silly boy" comments she made? Were they just said in loving jest, or did it represent an underlying resentment. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

Mitch

Last edited:
Mitch, i love your stories :) i just read a few of them. i always wanted to write short stories but i'm afraid i guess lol

Thank you both for your kind comments. They are appreciated. Oh, and by the way, Danzchick, you mentioned being afraid to write stories. While I understand the apprehension of a first time author. My best suggestion is just to write from the heart. Pick a subject you like, and try to weave a tickling scenario into it, whether it be capture torture or whatever. Last year I wrote an ongoing series about a tickling bandit who robbed famous women, and tied them up and tickled them. I love baseball in real life, so last summer I made up a scenario where Iam part of a team with famous teammates, and we play in the Bahamas, and are into tickling. It came from the heart. Thats my best advice. There will be more to come, so stay tuned, oh, and again, thank you both for your positive feedback. It helps to know that people are reading my stories, and enjoy and apppreciate them.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back