• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first attempt at writing a story

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
This is the first tickling story that I've ever written. It's based on real people, (Susan is 18 and Jesse is 19). However the story is a work of fiction. I hop that you enjoy it, and please feel free to give comments and feed back.

Susan’s Turn

Susan was sitting in her bedroom alone listing to music while getting her things ready for school the next day. She was so into her music that she didn’t even noticed when everybody had left to go out for the day. Everyone that is except her cousin Jesse. After Jesse waited to make sure that every one was gone for good, he mad his way up stairs. The door to Susan’s bedroom was opened, so he just walked in and sat on a chair that was in the corner. Susan, who was very attractive at 5 feet 7 inches and had a fit, curvy body, finished what she was doing and decided to sit down on her bed and talk with Jesse for a while.

She asked him, “How come it seems so quiet down stairs?” And he told her “It’s because everyone else has left for the day.”

The two cousins had always loved tickling. They had this on going game of let’s see who can tickle whom today. They played just about every time they saw one another. Sometimes Susan would strike first; sometimes Jesse would strike first. They both knew each other’s most ticklish spots. For Jesse it was his stomach and sides, for Susan it was her feet.

So when Susan asked, “What do you want to do?” It sealed her fate. Before she knew what was coming Jesse leapt from his seat, and pounced on her, flipped her on her stomach and sat on her calves. Jesse then asked, “Do you really need to ask?”

As Jesse looked at her feet they were already bare, at home she often walked around barefoot, he saw no sign of callous, or even a speck of dry skin. They were very smooth and soft, they were a size 7, her toes were perfectly shaped, and they were soft and smooth as silk. Susan’s feet were off the scale, ultra ticklish. He had lots of experience tickling her. He knew that she could hold in her laughter when you tickled her upper body, but on her feet, she could only take about 5-sec. before she stars to laugh, and 20 sec. to start to beg.

At first Jesse wanted to build up the anticipation. So he taunted her, saying things like, “I’m going to tickle you slow, so that I can prolong you torment.” “ No I’m going to tickle you until your begging me to stop.” and “I’m going to tickle you until your breaking point, then 5 minutes longer.”

Then Jesse started his attack. First he started by tickling her heels, scratching and scribbling all over them with his fingernails, which he had been letting grow since the last time they saw one another. Susan tried her best to hold in her laughter, but after about 5 sec. She just let loose with a steady flow of giggles. “hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” she was thinking to herself, “This doesn’t seem to bad today”, But she forgot Jesse hadn’t even really started yet. After about 5 minutes of tickling her heels he switched to her toes.

He started by tickling her toe stems, then in between her toes. This brought out a heartier flow of laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK ….. OK ..… Y-Y- HAHAHAHA YOU ….. WIN HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ….. GOT …..MEEEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAH YOU C-C-CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP ….. NOWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” after about 5 minutes of toe tickling Jesse decided to go for her hot spot, right on the sole, between the heel and the toes.

As soon as Jesse touched her sole she jerked, and spassimed as if her foot was touched with an electric needle. She bucked and bounced off the bed, Jesse had a tough time staying on her calves. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH … I ….. I….. I ….. C-C-CAN’T ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-TAKE THIIIIIISSSS ….. HAHAHAHAHA.” Then remembering something he read on the inter net, he grabbed her toes and held them back, stretching out her sole and making her even more ticklish. First he did it to the left one then the right. “ OH GAWD ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-P-P-PLEASE ….. YOU …..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH …..HAF TA ……. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPPPP……HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. I-I-I-I-…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. C-C-C-AN’T ….. TAKE ……… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT ….. HAHAHAHAHAHA ….. ANY …..MOORE …..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …… “ After a long 5 minutes Jesse stopped the tickling to let Susan catch her breath.

She just lied there gulping down as much air as she could. “Thank god that’s over.” She said, “I don’t think I could’ve taken any more.” She was so busy thanking Jesse for finally stopping that she hadn’t noticed him still sitting on her legs. After Susan had caught her breath Jesse just said, in a matter of fact way, “Oh it’s not over, not yet anyway”. With a very nervous voice she asked, “W-w-what do you mean?” I mean that it’s now time for the grand finally. Susan didn’t like the sound of that one bit. “What do you mean?” she asked. “now” Jesse said, “I’m going to tickle you to your breaking point and beyond!” And with that he went to work on her feet once again.

He looked at the clock to see what time it was so that he could tell how long it took her to reach her breaking point, the time was 2:27pm. Jesse started by tickling from heel to toe, paying special care to tickle every inch of her sole. Susan was laughing so hard that he thought the pictures on the wall would fall off. She was going crazy, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. OH …..HAHAHAHAHAHA ….. GAWD ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. Y-Y-Y-YOU …..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. HAF ….. TO ……. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ….. S-S-S-OHAHAHAHAHAHAHPT” Then all was quiet, silent laughter. Jesse knew from experience that once Susan went into silent laughter she had reached her breaking point. So without stopping he looked up at the clock, it now read 2:31pm. Four minutes had gone bye, so that meant that Jesse would keep up the tickling for another four minutes. By this time all thought left her head, her body was limp and she just lay there taking it, all the fight had been tickled out of her.

After the four minutes had passed Jesse stopped the tickling and got up off her legs. It took Susan several minutes to finally stop laughing. After a bit she sat up on her bed, looked at Jesse with an evil, sadistic look in her eye and said, “just wait till next time we see each other!” Right a way Jesse knew what she meant. After a few minutes Jesse said, “Since you probably don’t feel like doing any cooking tonight, how about we order a pizza? My treat.” “ok” She said, “but don’t think you can buy me dinner and I’ll forget about getting even”

Later after supper they were in the living room half-watching TV, and talking. Then Jesse asked, “So what was it like?” “It was torture,” she said’ “It was hell.” I thought I was going to go insane. I wanted to pass out just so the tickling would stop. But you know, I would love to do it again.” “That could be arranged,” said Jesse. “Not until I get you like you got me.”

After the two cousins just sat and talked, and enjoyed their visit together.

The End

Well what did you think?

not bad at all! you did a good job with descriptions. you should continue to write!

I'm glade that you like my story. If I keep getting positive feed back, I'll write another.

Nice story, with good descriptions of the foot tickling. I would very much like to see a sequel, in which Susan gets revenge on her cousin. :D

great story!! My thoughts echo those of Milagros. Sequel, sequel!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back