• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 1

primetime

Verified
okay fans, the next set of chapters for the ongoing series of WOW is about to begin. i want to thank all of those who responded to the pay per view VENDETTA. i hope you enjoy this next saga, as we have new champions, and besides Sunny, there is one more major character that will make her appearance in the near future. if anyone has any storyline ideas, feel free to post them. i have tended to use other's ideas in the general storyline that i developed already. if there is something you want to see, post it and i will see if i can fit it in. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

the song "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence played and a video montage began. clips of the pay per view VENDETTA were shown, beginning with the match between Hammerin Heather Steele and Stacy Karter. Heather lost the match and was subjected to being trapped in stocks where her feet were tickled by Stacy, and some fans the rest of the pay per view. then clips of the match between Ice Cold and the Disciplinarian were shown, with Ice Cold coming out on top, paddling Disciplinarian and tickling her soft bare feet. the montage continued with the Patti Pizzazz-Mystery match, where Patti lost and Mystery stripped her naked in the middle of the ring. Patti ran up the ramp hiding her "goodies" while the fans whistled and hollered and Mystery took her clothes. clips were shown of the Jungle Grrl-Gorgeous George match where George made Jungle Grrl pass out from tickling to win the Continental championship. in the SLAVE match between Riot and Chyna, Daffney intefered in the match, tickling Riot's feet, while Chyna had Riot in the camel clutch, forcing Riot to submit and become Chyna's slave for 30 days. the clips then showed the Tag Team ELIMINATION match with Beckie and Bronco Billie eliminating Harley's Angels, then the tWo, only to lose to the champions Asian Invasion. during the Hollywood-Sable match, Hollywood won the match by pinning Sable, but her celebration was short lived as the newest member of the Glamour Girls, Sunny, hit her with a chair, then Sable and her tickled tortured Hollywood. and finally in the main event, the clips showed Lana Star tickling Terri's feet, with Terri making it to the ropes and eventually got Lana into a figure four leglock and tickled her foot. Lana finally submitted and a new World champion was crowned. the clips finished up with Lana pouting and throwing a tantrum while walking back up the ramp, with Terri Gold celebrating in the ring. then the music and video faded to black......

the pyrotechnics went off and the WOW tv show started with the capacity crowd going wild in anticipation of the first show after VENDETTA. the crowd started to chant "TERRI! TERRI! TERRI!" when the music of "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme song) played. the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a tuxedo, Mclane began to walk down the ramp with an obvious bounce in his step and a huge grin plastered across his face. he was feeling real good tonight. he almost started to skip to the ring and when he entered into the ring he was glowing. he felt very proud of this moment. he grabbed a microphone and stood in the center of the ring.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!! welcome to WOMEN......OF.......WRESTLING! i am the owner, David Mclane, and it brings me great pleasure to stand in this ring and announce that the dark cloud has gone away! there is a NEW ERA in WOW! the evil reigns of the tWo and Glamour Girls is OVER!!!!!" the crowd erupted into cheers. ".....the champion of WOW is no longer that evil woman Hollywood! the champion of WOW is no longer that stuck up princess Lana Star! the champion of WOW is someone we can ALL be proud of! i want her to come to the ring, she is the NEW WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION, TERRI GOLD!!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the music of Terri Gold played across the PA system and the pyrotechnics went off as the newly crowned WOW champion, Terri Gold made her appearance at the top of the ramp. the crowd erupted into wild cheers as Terri smiled back at them. she was wearing her wrestling gear, a blue with yellow trim top, with blue shorts and blue boots, but she had one major addition to her wardrobe. around her waist was the WOW World championship title belt. the belt straps were changed back to its original colors, from Lana's pink to the purple that it once was. Terri walked down the ramp with a huge smile on her face. she was so happy that tears were starting to form in her eyes. it was a long long time that she was in this position and it felt really good. she waved to the crowd and the crowd responded with their cheers. Terri got into the ring and stood on the 2nd turnbuckle and acknowledged the crowd. she then stood next to David Mclane who gave her a big hug. Terri wiped a tear from her eye and smiled.

"Terri, on behalf of the hard working women here at WOW, let me be the first to congratulate you on becoming the Women Of Wrestling World Champion!" Mclane told her.

"thank you David! it feels really good to become champion again! i want to thank all the fans for believing in me and without your support, i wouldnt be standing here, the WOW champion!" Terri said and the crowd erupted again.

"Terri, you overcame so much! from the point that Hollywood defeated you for the title, and to have Lana Star defeat you, it looked like you would never again wear the WOW crown." Mclane told her.

"You're right David! when i lost to Hollywood, i felt so bad. it hurt so much, but when i lost to Lana, i thought i would never see the championship again. they both exploited my weakness....my very ticklish feet....and i lost some confidence. but i wanted to win this title back so bad. i saw how they strutted around so cocky and making everyone's lives here in WOW a living hell. but now that i am champion, you will have someone you can be proud of, a fighting cha-" Terri was then interrupted.

the lights turned pink, and the music of Lana Star played and the former champion, Lana Star, made her appearance at the top of the stage. the crowd booed heavily and Lana flipped them off. she was not in a good mood and she was going to crash this little party.

"Lana Star! what are you-" Mclane tried to say.

"SHUT UP MCRAT! i am here to say that your champion CHEATED at VENDETTA! she isnt someone who shoudl be champion! she is a CHEATER!" Lana shouted.

"cheater? how is she a cheater?" Mclane responded.

"she cheated by tickling my foot! she cant do that!" Lana shouted.

Mclane had an incredulous look on his face. "that's how she cheated? fans, do you hear that? Terri cheated by tickling Lana's foot! awwww, poor baby! do you want your blankie now?" Mclane joked.

"I HATE YOU MCLANE! Terri, i DEMAND that you give me a rematch for MY title, TONIGHT!" Lana demanded.

Terri grabbed the microphone and smiled. "Lana, i would LOVE to give you a rematch. i am not-" Terri was then interrupted.

"wait a second Terri! i remember when Lana didnt want to give you a title match! so, i am going to treat Lana the same way! prove to me you are worthy of being the #1 contender! if you can win 3 consecutive matches, i will give you your return match with Terri Gold! tonight, you will take on Caliente! win that match, you have two to go. but if you LOSE, then it will be a long time before you get your match! toodles Lana!" Mclane laughed.

"MCWEASEL, i will get you for that! i am going, like, humiliate Caliente tonight to send a message that i am still the best there is! when i do get my match Terri, i PROMISE you will submit to me!" Lana then dropped the microphone and walked to the backstage area.

in the ring, David and Terri smiled as they wanted to watch Lana work her way back to the top. Terri then celebrated a little more in the ring as Mclane left the ring area.

************COMMERCIAL***********

a video skit started to play and the crowd watched intently. the words "a day in the life of a SLAVE" showed across the scene, then the picture turned to a showing of what looked like a living room. Chyna was sitting on a couch, her huge black boots lying on top of a coffee table and she was reading a magazine. then she put the magazine down and looked at the camera.

"hello there! this is Chyna from the tWo. you know, wrestling is hard work and takes up a lot of my time. i dont have much time to keep my place clean! fortunately for me, i now have somone who will do it for me. the best part, it's all FREE! yep, i have my own SLAVE to do my bidding. take a look...." Chyna said.

the montage then showed Riot in front of a sink washing dishes, then it showed her scrubbing a toilet. the look on Riot's face was that of a scowl as she was forced to do this slave work. the camera then flipped back to Chyna.

"i am sooo thirtsy! oh SLAVE! Riot dear! can you bring me a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade please! chop chop!" Chyna said.

then Riot came into view, but htis time she was dressed in a tiny French Maid's outfit complete with headgear, a short skirt that barely hid anything and Riot's huge size 12 feet were crammed in tight high heels that were size 9. Riot walked funny as her toes were hurting her as her feet were way too big for these shoes. Riot handed Chyna her drink and had a look of evil on her face.

"ah, is there something wrong with my SLAVE? my my my, your feet must be hurting! do your gunboats hurt?" Chyna asked.

Riot nodded her head. "yes Chyna. my feet do hurt right now." Riot said in a mumbled voice. she knew what was coming.

"well, i am such a good Mistress and i will tend to your tired tootsies. here, sit down on the couch and lay your feet on my lap." Chyna grinned.

Riot sat down on the couch and placed her feet on Chyna's lap. Riot really wanted to kick Chyna in the face with her high heels, but she knew that she couldnt. the only thing in her mind was revenge. revenge against Chyna and especially revenge against Daffney for putting her in this situation.

"look at Riot's poor little feetsies! my Riot, are these shoes a little to small for your HUGE feet! here, maybe this will help." Chyna said as she then plucked each high heel off, revealing Riot's bare feet. Chyna watched the toes stretch and wiggle, trying to work off the pain that they were in. "you know my slave, your face doesnt look happy! your feet must really hurt. let me put a smile on your face. ask me to tickle your feet..."

Riot looked at Chyna with a scowl. she knew she didnt have a choice. "can you tickle my feet?" Riot mumbled.

"what? i couldnt hear that. please beg me to tickle your feet and say it right!" Chyna demanded.

Riot was filled with rage. "Mistress Chyna, can you please tickle my feet? i beg you to tickle my BIG, sensitive feet." Riot said, obviously repeating a line that Chyna gave her to say.

"why of course! tickle tickle tickle! these feet are sooooooo soft and ticklish! laugh for me Riot! laugh for me SLAVE!!!!!"

Riot tried to hold in the laughter, but she couldnt anymore as Chyna's nails scraped up and down her soles. "nooooooooooooo! nooooooooaaaaaahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!"

Chyna continued to tickle Riot's feet as she headlocked them under her arms and her fingers tickled all over Riot's creamy soles. Riot was thrashing on the couch and her feet wiggled wildly, but Chyna continued her tickling torture and attacked the long thick toes of Riot. Riot went into hysteria as her toes were tickled and Chyna then looked at the camera.

"i LOVE having a slave! bye for now....." Chyna said as the music of the NWO played and as the camera faded to black, Riot's hysterical laughter was still heard.

DISCPLINARIAN (tWo) vs FARAH, the Persian Princess

the music of the NWO played and the Disciplinarian made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her black tights, black boots, with a purple top covered by a black blazer jacket, she then began to walk down the aisle. her face had a scowl, and her long blond hair was tied back in a bun. she also carried a black bag. the Disciplinarian was not happy about what happened at VENDETTA. she was paddling Ice Cold's rear end and tickling her feet, only to have her own rear end spank and having her feet tickled. what was worse was that Ice Cold wrote "standards" on the bottoms of her feet. she swore revenge and tonight she was going to take out a little frustration on Farah. the Disciplinarian got into the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"Ice Cold! i havent forgotten what you did to me at VENDETTA! i promise you will be punished for humiliating me! pay attention tonight, because Farah has been a bad girl and i will discipline her. class is now in session!" the Disciplinarian said as she threw down the microphone.

the music of Farah played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. she wore her belly dancing outfit with baggy pants, a quite revealing top and gold boots adorned her feet. Farah was a little nervous as she heard what the Disciplinarian said moments ago. Farah then knew she had to win this match. she typically was humiliated after her matches, but she felt if she wins this match, she could move up in the rankings and may even take on Gorgeous George for the Continental title. but her attention turned back to the Disciplinarian who was awaiting her in the ring. she got into the ring and was immediately attacked.

the Disciplinarian punched away at Farah, slapping her, then punching her in the belly. Farah hunched over and the Disciplinarian did a suplex and Farah moaned in pain as her body crashed to the mat. the Disciplinarian then dropped a few elbows and Farah moaned in pain. Disciplinarian wasnt done with her yet. she wanted to humiliate the young woman. she pulled Farah up to her feet, then chopped away at her chest. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with every chop, and Farah's upperbody was turning red. the Disciplinarian then whipped Farah into a corner and she went charging in. Farah raised up her boot and nailed the Disciplinarian in the face. as the Disciplinarian reeled, Farah charged out of the corner and clotheslined her. Farah was excited. she pulled the Disciplinarian up and threw her against the ropes. she lowered her head to do a back body drop, but the Disciplinarian stopped in her tracks and wrapped her legs around Farah's head and had her in the pedigree position. she then nailed the pedigree on Farah and rolled her over. 1.......2.........3! the bell rang and Disciplinarian made short work of Farah. now, it was time to humiliate her. as Farah laid there on the mat, the Disciplinarian began to rip away at Farah's baggy pants. she then went to her bag and pulled out some scissors. she cut away each pant leg, leaving Farah in her thong underwear. using the material, she tied Farah's wrists behind her back, then she tied the ankles together and managed to hog tie Farah. Farah began to awaken, then realized her predicament.

"noooooo! let me go!!!!" Farah moaned.

"you have been a naughty girl Farah. now, i think it is time for STANDARDS!" the Disciplinarian screamed at Farah.

Farah began to squeal for mercy as she felt Disciplinarian unlacing her golden boots. Farah began to turn read as she also realized her pants were cut off. Farah began to shed a tear knowing that her feet were going to be tormented. she felt a boot come off her foot, then the other boot followed. she then saw her boots landing in ront of her face. her eyes widened with horror as she looked at the sole of her boot. then she panicked even more as she felt her socks coming off, then landing in front of her face. her toes began to flex as she awaited their pending torment. the Disciplinarian then stared at Farah's soft, pink soles. she then pulled out a pen, then without hesitating, she began to write all over Farah's clean soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH!"

the Disciplinarian continued to scribble her message all over Farah's feet. she made sure she covered every inch of the ticklish flesh, including the toe pads. Farah's laughter was music to her ears and when she finished, she gave a quick swat to Farah's rear end and stood up. the music of the NWO blared and she scowled at the camera. she then looked at Farah, then walked out of the ring. Farah laid on the mat, crying from the humiliation of having her pants cut off, and her feet tickled. she laid there still hog tied in the middle of the ring. the camera panned her soles and the message written on Farah's soles was: "I am a naughty girl", "Property of the TWO", and "Ice Cold, you're next!"

***********COMMERCIAL*******

"Lana, it will be okay!" Patti told Lana.

"I WILL GET TERRI GOLD! i want my title back!!!!!!" Lana screamed.

"Lana look, you have to calm down. we cant have Mclane see you like this." Sable consoled Lana.

"Yeah Lana, dont worry you will get your title match soon enough and we will see to it that no one from the tWo takes that title." Sunny told her.

"Sunny, i am so glad you're here. with myself, you and Sable, we are invicncible!" Lana said.

"Lana? what about me and Stacy?" Patti asked.

"Oh yeah, you too!" Lana said rolling her eyes. "what do you have in store for Hollywood? i know she is planning on going after MY title." Lana asked.

"Hollywood? oh we just started on her. before you know it, Hollywood will no longer be a factor in WOW." Sable said with a sly smile on her face.

"MS. Hollywood will be a thing of the past Lana. you just concentrate on winning your title back, okay?" Sunny said.

Lana began to feel better. she couldnt wait for her match against Caliente. she couldnt wait to defeat the other opponents to get a crack at Terri Gold. she wanted her title back by any means necessary........

UP NEXT: Lana takes on Caliente, plus some tag team action!

how was this episode? sorry there wanst a lot of tickling as this chapter is a set up chapter. feedback always welcomed and thanks for following this series.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back