• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bored in the Boardroom... but not for long... (M/F)

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is a sequel to "Working Late, and Loving It!" with steph as the tickle target of her mysterious orderly, enjoy!

Smiley

Bored in the Boardroom... but not for long!

Early afternoon at the huge, mazelike hospital found a petite figure skulking through the corridors. Steph was weaving around doorways, making sure that this particular area was, indeed, quiet and sparsely populated. Cradling her plastic lunch container atop the ever-present pile of paperwork, she desperately needed some time alone, if not for work, then just to try and relax before the second half of a hectic day slammed into her.
Spotting the double doors marked "Boardroom C," Steph peeked up and down the halls, then inside, which was lit dimly with recessed lights and blissfully unoccupied. She sat down at the closest padded chair, sinking in and jostling her load onto the table top. Leaning back, she smiled broadly, enjoying the soft comfort of the seat, even slipping off her relatively modest black pumps and putting them on the table.
She sighed heavily, then grabbed her lunch, fettucine alfredo noodles, preheated before arriving here, and forked a bunch of noodles, sucking them in like a kid. Steph giggled at the thought of how she probably looked, and munched away delightedly. She gazed at her now wiggling toes, keeping the beat to a tune playing in her head, admiring how the low light caught the red in her toes well, even beneath her sheer black thigh-his.
So enraptured was the overworked damsel, she failed to notice the door to the boardroom open and close, allowing a figure to watch her in silent amusement. Stealthily moving closer, the phantom silently chuckled, and then said calmly, "Excuse me, are you supposed to be in here, young lady?" Steph almost choked on a noodle, freezing in mid-toe flex, and knew she was busted. Turning her head upward, she saw someone familiar: her late night tickler/private orderly, grinning down at her.
Internally, Steph's heart pounded a little faster, recalling his previous... affections upon her, even though he made her wonder if it had actually happened. She started to move her feet down from the table, but was intercepted by the man's hands, scooping her feet into his lap as he took the seat beside Steph's. She cleared her throat and said, "Well, I just finished my distration free lunch, Mister Orderly. What do you think you're doing here, hmm?" Her voice tried to be playfully stern, as she wiggled her now-captive feet, flexing the soles and toes alluringly.
Her feet's captor smiled up at her, taking his eyes off the stockinged feet and met her eyes, and replied, "Funny thing, I was here to check on my schedule, and saw someone sneak in here, so I thought as a conscientious employee, I'd make sure they weren't up to something." He began to almost unconsciously massage her feet, thumbs rubbing around the arches, along the length of her toes, making them feel soooo good and adored, as he spoke.
Steph moaned softly and muttered, "Uh huh, suuure you were. You're so, mmmMMMMmmm, dedicated that way." Her bottom shifted in the seat, as her back arched slightly, drinking in the needed attention. She licked her lips, then grinned and asked, "So, am I up to something? Or is it you who's the culprit?" Steph giggled in anticipation, knowing she was provoking a reaction that she wanted.
The goateed chin of the orderly ground lightly into her left set of toes, inbetween and on the underside of her toes, making them try to grip it, tickling them more. "What do you think, Steph?" She laughed heartily, and tried to say "Yes, yes, I do, you naughty orderly!" but what came out was, "Heehee, y-y-heee-esss, hahaha!" The fingers of his left hand began to stroke her right foot's arch, making her laugh even more, but paralyzed her body somewhat, leaving her to simply laugh and wiggle slightly from it.
As he got her to laugh more and more, he noticed her bellybutton was exposed under her blouse and jacket when she leaned back, so he reached out with his long arm and tickled around the piercing he spied there, lightly and all around the skin there. Steph flinched from the surprise, opening her teary eyes to see him smiling at her hilarity, and loving the delight there. He reached forward with both hands, tickling tummy and bellybutton, while saying, "Aww, is little Stephy tickly on her tummy? Does this make her laugh and laugh, hmm?"
Steph nodded weakly, too tickled and laughing to reply any other way. She always hoped someone would spy her bellybutton at work and tickle her sometime, and now knew it was sooo worth the wait. The teddy bear of a tickler, made her laugh for a few minutes, then again peeled her thigh-his off, baring her legs and feet. Steph thought that he'd repeat his toe sucking, but was shocked to feel something else...
Prying her eyes open, she saw that he'd pulled a pen from his pocket and was scribbling around her right bare sole, making patterns that she couldn't decipher, just tickling intensely. Steph threw her head back, laughing even harder, but still tickle-paralyzed, could only wiggle and twitch, unable (and truthfully, unwilling) to escape the torture/rapture of this sadistic/wonderful man's attentions. After what seemed hours, he stopped writing on the right foot... only to begin again on the left!
The private orderly chuckled, loving Steph's reactions, and made comments as he wrote: "Now, hold still, my dear, I can't write this too legibly if you keep wiggling around you know. Is this too much for you, my dear? Oh, you're such a big girl, you can take it! You love it, and we both know it." Steph laughed almost as much at his silly statements as she did the pen's merciless stroking on her sole and toes. Her sides began to ache, but in the best possible way ever, she thought.
He admired his handiwork, and finished with a flourish of the writing untensil, and a satisfied, "There! Now, you'll have something to remember me by and act upon, Steph." He replaced her feet on the table top, minus the stockings, and leaned over, embracing her tightly, warmly. She giggled in his hug, hugging in return, and placing an affectionate kiss upon his cheek. He returned the kiss lightly, playfully, and said, "Gotta go, lunchtime is over, my dear." He then disengaged from her, smiled over his shoulder, and left the boardroom.
Steph sat there, in a ticklish puddle, trying to recouperate. She mentally kicked herself, not getting his name, or how to contact him anyhow. She then kicked him in her mind, "Why doesn't he ever give me anything to go on?" As the laughter began to subside, Steph, leaned down to retrieve her stockings, and when she went to put one on, she noticed he'd actually written on her feet, not just aimlessly scribbled! Putting her feet in her lap, soles up, she read:

Dear Steph, call me for some laughs! 555-1969, ask for your orderly. ;)

Steph laughed again, then slipped on her stockings, so as not to show off too much for other people who might see her soles. She committed the number to memory, knowing she'd call very soon, indeed...

The End... for now...

Awesome story!! Congratulations Smiley!! :)

I've worked as a security officer at two Atlanta area hospitals...wish now I worked security at that hospital :D

WOW! Great story! I work in a hospital too, but I can't recall it ever being THAT much fun, LOL! :devil:

Very good story Smiley. Reading it made me wish I was that orderly in the room with her! LOL!

Mitch

Last edited:
<gg>

You big flatterer Mitch!
He really is very talented, I agree...

XOXO[

QUOTE]Originally posted by Mitchell
Very good story Smiley. Reading it made me wish I was that orderly in the room with her! LOL!

Mitch
[/QUOTE]

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back