• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my boyfriend (true)

collegegurl101

Just thought I'd share some of my most recent exploits.

My boyfriend and I are always joking around and bantering. This usually leads to very frequent tickle fights. He is EXTREMELY ticklish EVERYWHERE and I love making him squrim and beg for mercy. I do have to stop when he does that because tickling does boarder on torture for him. So I have yet to actually TELL him about how much I like tickling and what not.
But anyway...on to the stories.
Like I said, we have tickle fights a lot and it usually starts by me "getting him back" for a smarta$$ remark or him doing the same to me. I'm a pretty small girl and he is a good deal stronger than I am BUT his extra sensitive spots (all over) make it a little easier for me to get the upper hand.
The other day we were trying to decide where to eat and ended up "arguing" over whether or not they had pick-up. He said no. I said yes. Well it turned out that I was right and I (being in the right) was encouraging him to "be a man and admit when (he) was wrong...and (I) WAS RIGHT". When he refused to do this I started poking his ribs. He immediately knew what was coming and started to back up, which he did...on to my bed. Yay! I jumped on him and went after his stomach and sides - which always drives him nuts. Then I tickled his armpits and ribs until he almost threw me off the bed. (Like I said, he's stronger) But the stubborn jerk would NOT admit that he was wrong! So I said, "If you don't admit it I'm going to tickle your feet". (Which is kind of an empty threat because I can never tickle his feet for longer than 2 seconds b/c he absolutely freaks out and I'm afraid Ill get kicked) But just the threat of that made him start begging me to stop and he finally admitted that he was wrong...and more importantly...that I was RIGHT.
I met his parents for the first time at a little Superbowl party that we had at his place. Very nice, warm, friendly people. I knew I liked them immediately but I liked them even more so when during the game (which we never really watched b/c we were talking so much) he made started teasing me about being nervous about meeting his parents and his mother leaned over to me and said, "If you want to shut him up just tickle him. He's VERY ticklish." I knew I liked her! So that gave me the perfect opportunity to tickle him - just a little. He got really red and said, "Gee thanks mom. She already knew that." and then his mom and brother spent a good 30 minutes telling me about how much fun they had tickling him when he was younger. He was so embarrassed it was cute! He kind of got me back later that day though. I was reaching over to give his mother her cell phone, which had fallen onto the floor and the jerk : ) reached over and starts pinching my hips. I almost flew off the sofa. His mom and dad just laughed and said we made a perfect couple.

That's all for now. Anyone else have any boyfriend stories? Any ideas on how I could bring it up so that I could find out how he feels about the tickling thing. Since it seems to really bother him sometimes (like when I tickle his feet or sides) I don't know how open he actually is to it.

Lucky

Your bf is very lucky. Aww, to be tickled into submission. A lot of girls only tickle for a few seconds, then they're done. You're a keeper though.

Lucky - I agree. Any more like you back on the farm? :D

aww! you guys remind me of me and my boyfriend! :D im the same way, im always trying to attack him because he's wicked ticklish...but i can't get near his feet either! however, i use the 'foot massage tactics' (which he's a sucker for) and usually sneak my tickle attacks in there :p but im always afraid im gonna get kicked too! why does he hafta be so much stronger than me? :( but thaks for sharing!!!!

~clair ;)

Ticklish boyfriend..........

No chance of ever getting him tied up? That way, you could take your time and tease the crap out of him without tickling him to death. (For a while, anyway:D )
By the way, how much have you been tickled, by him, or anyone else, for that matter? Are you as ticklish as he is?
Well, have fun and tickle on!

I love the way you describe this.

...“the jerk : )” LOL! what’s to talk about? you guys have it all. go with it and enjoy it!

...and keep us posted. :)

I can relate to your boyfriend

Collegegurl101, in some ways I can relate to your boyfriend. He sounds more submissive than me (I am much more the tickler than ticklee, despite being so ticklish). But as he had, I know what it's like to date a woman tickler.

Not that women necessarily like to tickle less than men do. But here in the TMF, most of the female contributors seem to be lees, not lers.
So your story was particularly refreshing. Please write again!

Here's a link about the woman who turned the tickling tables on me 180 degrees, Georgette the tickle queen (ironically, today we both work at colleges):

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=34591

great story, collegegurl!! I'd love to see a pic of this guy you get to tickle all the time. As a female ler and lee, this is refreshing! Thanks!!

Thanks for all the replys everyone.
No Robmic, I doubt that I would get the chance to tie him up anytime soon. He's way too ticklish and he'd know what I was up to.
As far as him tickling me, up until recently I was definitely almost always the tickler. (He would tickle me often but it wasn't too hard to turn the tables on him.)Lately however, he has found some really sensitive spots that he loves to "get me back" with. In fact, last night was probably the "worst" he's ever gotten me. The jerk, I had "tortured" him for quite awhile beforehand - even his feet! So I may have deserved it.(But that's a story for another post.)

Thanks for the the feedback guys!

:)

"(But that's a story for another post.)"

My dear, please do!
You know, when I was younger, I tickled any gal I could get my hands on, but always avoided getting tickled back. As I look back on it now, I probably was afraid that I couldn't take it. I almost wish that one (or more) of these gals had gotten me tied up and helpless and had their way with me! :eek: I probably would've enjoyed it.
I wouldn't give up on trying to get your boyfriend helpless. If you're creative, you can do anything! ;) But, in all fairness, he should have the opportunity to do the same to you. :tickle:
Good luck!

don't...

let this guy slip away is what I'd advice... . If he is as nice as you claim he is.

Collegegurl, You may be pleasantly surprised, if you decide to tell your bf how much you love tickling. He's probably more into it than you realize, and probably already has a pretty good idea how much you love to tickle him, since you apparently "attack him" so frequently . If he really didn't like being tickled he would've told you so. But since, as you say, he's so much stronger than you, and let's you tickle him anyway, that tells me he probably likes it. Who knows he may even be open to being tied up. Have you, and a female friend ever "ganged up on him?" If so, and he liked it, then he might be willing to consider the bondage thing , but if it was too much for him, then he may not enjoy being restrained. And BTW, your BF is so friggin' lucky!!!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back