• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

James Beksha Tickle Toy

James Beksha Tickle Toy

• Let me know what you think?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let me know if this can realy accure?

• Let me know if you've ever dreamed of having a toy like me?

• Let me know where you live?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
I guess this particular story happened to me in the summer of 1999. I remember it was in the heat of the summertime.
I just got off of work nothin prepared me for what was to happen next, but just upahead of me I spotted off on the breakdown lane a dark omminus black van with it's hood up whoever it was clearly had engine trouble, so being a cool citizen that I was I stopped to lend a hand. Dressed only in bluejeaned shorts, barechested, and barefooted I proceeded to walk over to the van little did I know the occupants clearly had other ideas on how to use me. Suddenly from behind someone had grabed me from behind, and at the same time covered my mouth with a soakined cloth drenched in what I could smell was cloriaform.

From thee I was takin God knows where, but when I finnaly woke I quickly realized my shorts were gone, and in its place someone had placed on me a skimpy g-string bikini. So there I was half naked, blindfolded, with my wrists, and ankles restrained completly immobilized.twice as big :D From there what ever was to appen to me was anybodies guess. Then out of nowhere I began to giggle, as a soft object brushed itself up the soles of both my barefeet. Now I knew quiet well that this sittuation was seriouse, but as hard, as I tried I couldn't stop giggling my word here I am a captive by someone sinister, and I just could not stop giggling, but afer a twenty minute session of this on the soles of my feet I finnaly stop abruptly. And then the giggling that I had done before had been switched quickly to hessterical laughter on my part, because at that moment I felt my entire body being vigorusly tickled

with every single different object imaginable, by whoever this was. It truly was an agonizing day in my life being subject to this kind of tickle torture. THE END>>>>>

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back