• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my work in progress

Grazie! I love to see the creative process at work. Wish I could ink that good. :)

MauRusso said:
hello there
here you can see how I work on my pics..hope you enjoy :)
http://www.maurusso.com/sketch/2.htm

Sure I enjoyed. And got useful insights from the sequential sketches. :)

Bello l'esoscheletro. :D
E dire che Ripley nella sceneggiatura originale doveva apparire nuda...

Ah, a proposito, complimenti anche per il Pupone. ;)

-> Fairfeather

Do you happen to be italian, or do you just speak it? :)

Reg's!

Kalamos-- mi dispiace!;) I'm not Italian. Just picked up a smattering of it when I visited Italy a few years ago.

MauRusso--Love the colored version of that art too. Tight.

Fairfeather said:
Kalamos-- mi dispiace!;) I'm not Italian. Just picked up a smattering of it when I visited Italy a few years ago.

Quite a good smattering. :)
I've been around Europe lately, and I can barely ask for the "john" in spanish! :D :D :D

Reg's!

Help with the inking and colouring

Hello there, your artwork is awesome, thanks for posting.

I have a question, right now I'm stucked in the scanning step, how can I move to inking and colouring? I'm trying with Paint Shop Pro, but I don't know how to give some colours to the sketches. It's the first time I tried to go farther than sketches (with no results yet :p).

Any help appreciated,
Femtickler

Re: Help with the inking and colouring

femtickler13 said:
I have a question, right now I'm stucked in the scanning step, how can I move to inking and colouring? I'm trying with Paint Shop Pro, but I don't know how to give some colours to the sketches. It's the first time I tried to go farther than sketches (with no results yet :p).

I can't reply on MauRusso's behalf, but I can tell you a couple of way to accomplish it.

First, you could ink the original sketch - or a printed copy - and then colour it.

Or you could "ink" it with PSP filters. If your lines are bold enough, you can turn a pencil pic into a full blown illo, by playing with contrast, gamma, smoothing, sharpening and noise manipulation.

Once you have an inked pic, you can colour it by adding layers.
Layering is the easiest way to keep the pic intact while adding colours.

You can paint colours over it - fairly liberally - and by using the "multiply" merging option, you get your colour pic.

Of course you could add highlights, subtle shading and all sorts of final touches, but these are the basics.

Keep experimenting!

Reg's.

Thanks Kalamos!

Thanks for your hints! I'll try to get them done ;)

By the way, do you have a group or some website where I can find your past artworks? that'd be great.

Take care,
Femtickler

Grazie!!

Hi MauRusso! Thanks for the link, it'll help for sure. :D

Ciao,
Femtickler

:confused: darn the pics wont load ...
may i ask you then what tools/programs you use?
and btw your work is great ;)

Sweet pics MauRusso. I've always enjoyed seeing "The Making Of's..." of things. Kinda like an "extra" on a dvd. Great stuff.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back