• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can I post this story?

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
A couple of years ago when I first discovered there were other tickle fans out there, I came a cross a great story called "Cloak And Feather" where a secret agent called Samantha Storm gets foot tickle tortured. The story can be read here

http://www.best.com/~toni/cloak.htm

The author (ticklenet) said a follow up was in the works but as the original was posted in 1995 I guess he/she never got around to it.

I have been inspired by the efforts of other tickle fan writers on the forum to try writing a sequel which I would like to post here. Would this be OK as I am basically continuing something someone else started. Please let me know

Thanks in advance. :)

suikoden

I am the author of that story and you have my permission to post your sequel here. I look forward to reading it.

Wow! No pressure then...:D

Did you ever do a sequel?

I'll post the story when it's finished and I hope I can live up to the original.

Thanks

Hell man I say go for it you know if your statisfied I think I spelled that wrong will then all the power to you.

I loved that story and I look forward to your continuation of it suikoden.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

I'm on the case but the story is turning out a long longer than planned so I might post it in two parts. It should be up over the weekend.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back