• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major F/M scene on Fifth Wheel

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
The "Fifth Wheel" in her intro clip says she makes fetish films "spanking, tickling...." (that perked my ears up). On one of her dates, she tells a guy to take off his shirt, she ties him up and starts tickling him, saying he looked so cute as she did it.
Fans of f/m would want to catch this scene. (no, I can't make a clip out of it).

I watched that too and it blew my socks off. I couldnt believe they played it on tv, but was REALLY glad that they did. It was completely real, and she was just playing with the guy because she thought he was pretty dorky. Very cute and the guy's surprised laughter was fantastic. I think he thought she was going to play in his pants or something, and then she tickles him. Classic!!!
Grrrreat! <grin>
-Allison:wavingguy

Hey there, Allison. I know exactly what you mean! That was TRULY mainstream....she even mentioned in her little intro video clip that she did tickling videos! I can just see thousands of little lightbulbs popping up over the heads of Americans across the land! When I heard that, I just knew something was going to happen....especially because I kept hearing all this talk of "dominating" between all the other people as well!

The guy really was a total ass though.

Anyhow, I noticed this was your first post so I thought I'd give you a formal (and gentlemanly) welcome!:wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy:couch:
:jester: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle::jester:

Thanks

Thank you very much, I guess my lurking days are pretty much over. So, hello to everyone. (Who reads this...) Thanks: Allison

Holy $#@&!

I can't believe I missed this one! That figures... I watch this show sometimes, now that I'm on graveyard shift and there's sod-all on TV. Funny stuff sometimes, other times :eek: pretty hot! Sounds like a great scene, too.

Please describe what the guy looked like! I'd love to hear more...also, where did she tickle him and what did he do and say?

I did a quick search but I couldn't find any scheds for repeats. Hopefully it'll air again and someone will catch it, because I would love to see this.

Wow! I would have enjoyed seeing this one. :D
Thanks for the info, nontkl.

First off, I do have the clip on tape so if anyone wants to volunteer to make a clip of it, I will send the tape to them at my own expense. I won't always offer this, I'm sure you understand, but there was a sort of novelty to this scene that begs to be immortalized. Even better if anyone wants to do any mainstream trades, email me at [email protected]

I don't know how to describe the guy but I'll try....dare say I feel a bit squeamish about it! Must be the American in me, sorry! First off, he was one of those extreme moronic goofy idiotic asses that you see on these shows alot.....you know the type? Absolutely base and one-dimensional. Secondly, I would say that if I was a girl sizing him up for desirability, I might conclude in a split second that he looked better with his shirt on....like I would have thought he was slim, but once his shirt off, his body revealed was kind of hairy and a bit flabby....but he had a boyish face and demeanor, so if it's guys you like, you might find him a cute guy, I have no idea actually, perhaps Allison could asess him better. Like I said he was a total irritating, obnoxious dufus. Wow, this was not the easiest of paragraphs to write and I don't want to take any s*@t from the boys!

As for a more detailed breakdown of the scene, it goes a little something like this: she-the Fifth Wheel, an attractive brunette who says she does fetish videos like spanking and tickling and he, the unsuspecting moron, but might have some cute appeal to you ladies, are sitting at the dinner table talking and he keeps suggesting gross and obvious sexual stuff in an unsubtle way. After listening to a couple of his dumb suggestions, she pauses, sizes him up (her eyes scan his body) and says something like "I've got a game..can you take off your shirt?" (this isn't an exact quote). Jump cut to him, tied to the chair with his own shirt, hands behind him and she starts to say something like "Ok, here's what we're gonna do" (not an exact quote...might actually be something far away from it) but as she does it she moves her hands right to his sides and ribs, near the armpit and he completely freaks out giggling and thrashing and starts sliding his chair backwards but to no avail because she keeps her hands right where they are and advances forward with the chair, tickling while saying "Awwww, you look so CUTE!" at which point his thrashing head bashes into hers (ouch! How many times has that happened to YOU? me? Plenty! Remember kids....be careful when you tickle!). Then she stops and walks away, leaving him there tied up, the pathetic loser he is.

Any last details I might have forgotten? As soon as she starts tickling, her face lights up, thoroughly enjoying herself. The guy just laughs hysterically, and screams out "no, no, no!".

Hope my description wasn't too elaborate, I've been "rolling up for the mystery tour" if you know what I mean. Band practice night, you understand.:jester: :jester: :jester: :xpeepsofa :woot: :xpulcy: :rant: :Hyrdrogen I love these little guys, don't you? :ranty:
:whip:

I've been contacted by a member and I'm sending them the tape so that they can make a clip for everybody. I'll throw some other choice mainstream stuff on the tape as well.

The phrase, "You da man!" springs to mind, but it seems so cliche....anyone know how to say it in Latin? :D

If it's not ready by the end of the day, I'll let you have it for free.

Just kidding! I've been insanely busy, just hang on, it's-a-coming.

Where will the video clip be posted? I have got to see this scene!!! :)

People-it will be posted as soon as I can make a copy, go to the post office, mail it to the gentleman who is going to make it into a clip, he has to then make the clip (don't know how long that takes) and then I would assume he will post it in the video clip section, possibly with a notification posting in this section as well. I will try to copy the tape as soon as the person who has been staying with me leaves. I hope that answers your questions.

Hi, just wondering- did anyone get a chance to post this clip somewhere yet? Would be much appreciated!

-nik

I've got to find where I taped it, seems it's on an unlabeled tape and I've been looking like crazy for it....hopefully it will turn up soon and when it does (if it does)I'll have it made into a clip for sure. In the meantime, those shows tend to repeat ad infinitum so you might want to try taping it when you can, it'll pop up again.

damn! I'd really like to see this one! hope you find the tape man

Since the sub-topic seems to be lost on the lot of you...

A very warm welcome, Allison....:cool2:

:wavingguy

But don't blame them....

The "T" word was mentioned, and you know the saying about sharks and blood....:imouttahe

LOL

Welcome, may your stay be a long and enjoyable one....:bowing:

Laz

Tonight

Sorry about the abovepost accidentally hit Tab and submit, but anyway I'm not sure but I think that this episode is on tonight. Again don't hold meto this because I was watching 5th wheel last night and they were showing a preview for tonight's show and it showed a woman tying a man's hands behind a chair with it looked like handcuffs. Thats all I had to say just wanted to give a heads-up for people like me that have been waiting to see this show.

I hate to burst anyone's pimple but I have a friend whose friend was on that show (either that or 'Elimadate). He said nearly everything was scripted. Has anyone from TMF been on a show like that? Are those shows really scripted?

Sorry

Well i did watch the show but it wasn't the same episode so sorry to anyone if they got their hopes. Hopefully there will be a re-run. Also featherfingers that doesn't surprise me one bit if these shows are scripted, and thanks for the info if it is true. To answer your other question no I was never on and have no desire to be either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back