• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first post: fff/f upperbody/tummy

bbtickleman

TMF Poster
Christine Aguilera was lying on her back in black leather pants and a blue t-shirt tied just below her bra. She couldn’t get over how sensitive her stomach and bellybutton was. “I can actually tickle myself”, she thought, “That can’t be normal”. She was particularly amazed at how sensitive her deep innie bellybutton was to include the soft, silky curves around it. It is as though all the nerve fibers converged at her ultra sensitive bellybutton.
”That can’t be normal either”, she thought.” “Oh well, at least no one but my ex-boyfriend knows that about me and I broke up with him as soon as he discovered that so I won’t suffer through any more tickle torture. I can’t think of anything worse than when he held me down, stretched my arms way above my head and tortured my quivering tummy.”

Just then her agent called, “I got you an audition for celebrity fear factor.”
“What will I have to do?” Christine asked.
“I don’t know but they expect the ratings to go through the roof so it behooves you to tough out whatever they have planned.”
“Well, I’m tough,” Christine thought, “I can handle anything the other celebrities can handle”
Christine was a little surprised that the address was in the scary part of the city. The address appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. She was greeted warmly by a woman, Sharon, who had her sign the standard waiver. Then told her part of the hype was to walk to the set in handcuffs.
“No big deal” thought Christine.

“We can skip wardrobe. You’re dressed perfectly for the first scene.” Sharon smiled.
Sharon lead her to a wide open space in the middle of the warehouse. Surrounded by cameras were two soft, leather shackles hanging from the ceiling above and two shackles attached to the floor.
“Please place your hands in the soft padded restraints hanging from the ceiling and your feet in the floor restraints.” Sharon instructed.
“What exactly is the first event.” Christine asked.
“I’ll explain everything as soon as we get you secured.”
After her wrists and ankles were secured, a machine started up which stretched her slowly until her feet came off the floor and her body was pulled taut. There was no slack whatsoever.
“So the first event is to see how tightly we can be stretched?” Christine asked.
“No. The first event is tickle torture.” Sharon answered with a big smile which made everyone laugh out loud.
Christine’s eyes got as big as saucers.
“Absolutely not!!” Christine stated loudly. “No way am I going to go through that, I don’t care what the ratings might be. Let me go this instant!!”
“I take it you are very ticklish” Sharon concluded. Not making any move to grant her wish. “I’m sorry,” she continued “but a lot of time and money went into this, that’s why we had you sign the waiver. You are definitely going through with this so you may as well try to enjoy it. I know we will.”
“Whose we?” Christine asked
“My ticklephile friends and I. We’re professional ticklers. We are extremely good at what we do and we have the best gadgets money can buy. You didn’t think they’d spend all this money to have a couple of amateur ticklers bumble around here did you?”
Christine felt her whole body warm up and her pulse started to race as she pulled on the restraints.
Sharon saw the panic in her eyes and couldn’t help but notice her sexy belly rapidly going in and out. It was the only part of her body that she could move.
“Let’s get started girls.” Sharon told the others and with that two women walked up to Christine. One put a gag in her mouth.
“Before we get going, I would just like to say how much I’ve been looking forward to this” explained Sharon. “You always make it a point to draw attention to your gorgeous body during your public performances so we will enjoy giving your body the attention it deserves.”
“Let’s start out slowly” Sharon instructed the two ladies. With that, one of the girls ever so delicately traced a long red fingernail up her side and into her armpit. Christine moaned and flexed her muscles. Then, the other girl joined in on the other side. This caused louder moaning and heavier breathing from Christine. She started to shake her head from side to side.
“Alright, let’s step it up a notch” Sharon ordered, “I can’t wait for my turn.” With that, one girl walked behind Christine where she could easily tickle both her armpits and her sides simultaneously. The second woman then moved down to her feet. Christine’s body was so taut that her feet could only move about an inch to either side. The tickler could easily tickle both feet at the same time. This caused Christine to jerk hard, what little she could, from side to side and the moaning stopped. Her neck muscles started to strain and her breathing became erratic.
Sharon observed all of this with a devilish smile. She expected her to be ticklish but she didn’t expect such an extreme reaction. After awhile, Sharon told the ticklers to give her a break to catch her breath. Christine was already visibly fatigued. She pleaded with her eyes and gentle moans but that only seemed to excite Sharon.
“Sweetheart, I haven’t even gotten started yet and do you know what my specialty is?” Sharon asked.
“I’ll give you a hint. It is the part of your body that has been twitching, straining and rapidly moving in and out.”
Christine’s tried to yell through the gag. She flexed every muscle in her body as hard as she could.
“Judging by your reaction, I’d say you figured it out and are quite ticklish there. Shall we see just how ticklish?” Sharon asked.
Both women took their previous positions and continued where they left off. Sharon knelt in front of Christine. Since Christine was stretched a few inches off the floor, Sharon’s face was perfectly in line with Christine’s sexy tummy. Sharon started off pinching Christine’s sides just above her hips. She had done this hundreds of times before and really was an expert. She then poked and prodded her lower tummy and gradually moved all around her silky belly, her pokes always quick and unexpected as only an experienced tickler knows how. After covering her entire belly, she started lightly tickling the soft swollen curves around her deep innie navel. She moved randomly but each time getting closer and closer to the most sensitive spot. Finally, she took her long manicured fingernails and lightly, teasingly flicked the very edge of her bellybutton.
By this time, Christine was really losing it. She was breathing very hard and heavy. Her head was violently shaking from side to side. She was screaming through the gag and sweating profusely. As the sweating got heavy, a small stream of sweat began to run down the center of her tummy each drop landing in her deep ticklebutton. This excited Sharon the most.
“How are we going to get those salty little drops out of that delicious button” Sharon asked.
Christine could barely hear Sharon through her own heavy breathing and the pulse pounding in her ears, but that was all it took before she felt the hot moist tongue electrify the nerve endings in her creamy, deep ticklespot. She could feel her stomach muscles cramp up but nothing took the focus off the deep navel torture. She felt herself start to lose consciousness. Suddenly all the tickling stopped.
“Let’s give her another break. She really looks like she needs one. After all, we are just getting started. We haven’t even begun to use all the fantastic tools and toys we have…..

to be continued? (depends on public opinion)

P.S. Author, 36yr,male, is newly separated from ten year marriage and would like to trade stories (and maybe more) with females.
PPS. This is my first post. I hope my Post Script doesn’t violate any forum protocol. If so, please accept my sincere apologies.

Awesome Story

Magnificent job on the first story. Absolutely love the belly button tickling. You should check out my request called "Stephanie McMahon ideas" in the requests section. I guarantee you with the way this story was, you could pull off those ideas.

Great job!!!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback. The story would've been better it the pictures had worked. I had great real-life pictures of Christine A. in light bondage.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back