• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Life Gang Ups

TicklishAllison

TMF Novice
Wow, first time posting a real story. Don't bag on me too bad. Names are changed for privacy purposes.
-Allison

Well, I am both a tickler and ticklee. Tickler because I just plain love to tickle. I am a lee just cause I am so damn ticklish. I am a very competitive, cocky 18 year athletic girl... so my mouth often gets me into trouble. My best friend and her brother (my sometimes boyfriend...) always mess around with tickling. This is a story just about our mishaps and capers.
Jamie* is my best friend of almost 2 years. Compared to my 5'2", compacted muscular build, she is 5'10", blond, fantastic smile and laugh. We have a saying that "the shortest distance between two people is laughter." The first week we met, we could not stop laughing together. Love at first sight if you will. It did become a litte bit of messing around for a while, but that's another story. <grin> So, the fact that we were both ticklish became evident quickly. Lots of wrestling matches over "who was stronger." So, I pretty much know her every ticklish spot, and unfortunately, she knows mine also.
Okay, so Jamie has a brother, Byron*, who I dated for a little while too, but we are just very close friends now. He is also very ticklish. Jamie and Byron are very close and often the two would often gang up on me when I pissed one of them off. Things that would get me into trouble would be: hitting Byron in the crotch, saying something cocky, telling them I was stronger than both of them. Kids stuff really.
Last Thanksgiving, I was home and spending the holiday with their family. I was playing basketball with Byron and hit him because he kept fouling me. Jamie thought this was not an appropriate thing to do and told me so. Being rebellious, I did it again, which made Byron not too happy. He scooped me quickly into his arms, after I put up a pretty good fight, he had me securely in his grasp. Jamie, who had been standing in the kitchen watching this whole scene began to walk over.
"Free shots, Jamie!" Byron snickered and playfully kissed my cheek. I was in for it. Jamie walked over, with a very mischevious look on her face. I quickly tried to block my chest so she wouldn't pinch my nipple or something else painful. She dug her fingernails into my ribs and stomach sending me into a fit of giggles. My legs went out from under me and I was soon on the floor, fighting for breath as she tickled me. I finally fought free and started to run when she and Byron sat on top of my, pulling off my shoes, tickling my thighs, goosing my hips, and Jamie slid her fingers under my shirt, letting her cold hands tickle my sensitive flesh there. I yelped and promised to never EVER hit anyone ever again. I squealed as Jamie's hand found my chest for a quick tickle which she knows I can't stand and they got up, leaving me to curl up into a ball on the floor. I was panting and sweating. I was humiliated. Their smirks and baby talk only made things worse.

nice

I concur that was a very goo story i wish you would post more. That was very cute and inoccent. Loved it!
:D

~ Crazed:devil:

TicklishAllison vs. Allison

TicklishAllison, thanks for the good true story. Reading it, I visualized an ex-girlfriend who was also named Allison. Like you, she was diminutive with an athletic build - not an ounce of fat on her, Allison had run cross country in high school. And, like you, my Allison was extremely ticklish and a smart mouth, too!:rotate:

If only my Allison had the wonderful attitude about tickling that YOU have, TicklishAllison. Alas, as ticklish as she was, Allison would not tolerate it. Here's my recent post on my frustrating days with her:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=36391

:mad: :mad: :mad:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back