• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (part 2) Avril Lavigne tickled

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
sorry i'm so late with this update, my computer crashed so i had to borrow a laptop.

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (part 2)

Avril Lavigne felt her body being lifted off of the feathery ground by some unseen force. she couldn't move a muscle as her body laid horizontally 4 feet above the ground.
she sat upright on some invisible table and put both of her arms out straight and gave 2 thumbs up as if inviting the tickle torture. "Let me go now!" screamed Avril. "my, my, we're just gonna hafta teach you some manners." replied Mia.
"should we play a little target practice?" asked Mia. "umm.... no! lets play a little get me the hell outta here now!" replied Avril. "ok, give me 2 thumbs up if you wanna play some tickle target practice. ok, i see your eager to play." said Mia.
Mia blinked twice. she was then dressed a dark tan cowboy hat, a brown swade shirt that exposed her plump breasts, ribs and tummy. she also had on a tight brown swade "daisy duke" shorts and special cowboy boots that exposed her arches and long, slender toes (so the floor feathers can still tickle her soles.. she pulled out 2 pressurized water guns that were filled with liquid itching powder out of her holsters and said, "reach for the sky, partner."
"what are you gonna do now? wet my whistle?" asked Avril. all of a sudden, Mia whipped around and shot avril's soles, unleashing stream after stream in full automatic on her helpless soles. avril bursted out in giggle like a machine gun at the some rate of speed the water was slapping into her baby smooth soles. Mia realized Avril was having too much fun, so she let go of the guns and they stood still shooting their giggling target like an uzi.
Mia walked in the way of the streams, dousing her silky smoth body in the itching fluid, causing her to fall to the floor thrashing and laughing hard. the itching liquid caused her nipples to get really hard as it tickled her lusous breasts, mercilessly, not to mention the feathers caressing and kissing her nipples and tummy. both girls cackling and laughing hard, one just thrashing her head as she was frozen in place, the other thrashing in a sea of feathers.
the itching liquid splased onto avril's breasts and tummy, causing her to howl, while the excess dripped onto Mia. after five minutes the fail-safe engaged and the gun stopped it's murderous tickle onslaught and Mia was dryed off. Mia whiped the excess itching fluid from Avril's red soles and licked her tootsies spotless for a few minutes, causing Avril to howl and giggle. "mmmmmm... yummy! tastes like soft soles and.... chocolate." Mia blinked and was dressed in her red outfit again.
Avril was gasping and begging for her to stop, offering money and fame, but Mia just replied with a cold shoulder. Avril was laid flat again and went spread-eagle. she was turned around so her tummy faced the ground and was lowered untill she was 3 feet off the ground. Mia blinked 3 times and 10 beautiful peacocks apeared before her in a line, like soldiers. " go feed, my little tickle soldiers." commanded Mia. suddenly the ground was covered in bird seed and the peacocks bent over and walked around
eating seeds with their feathers looming in the air. Mia sat on an invisible chair and propped her succulent soles up so the passing peacocks can give her a "drive-by tickle". Avril let out an ear-piercing scream as a hundred feathers stroked stroked her breasts, tummy, armits, and ribs and pussy. she circulated between screaming, cackling and gasping, while she was in true tickle torture, while all along getting imensely turned on and surprising to her, wanted more.
Mia plucked a couple feathers from one of the passing by peacocks, and it jumped and gave her an angry look and brushed its feathers between her toes for a few seconds, causing her to giggle sweetly. Mia took the feathers and switched from stroking Avril's sweet ass, and feathering her soles. after 10 minutes Mia was getting too damn horny, and had to relieve herself. Mia clapped once and the peacocks and seeds disapeared and Avrils turned around so her sweaty tummy was facing the ceiling. Avril
was still moaning and Mia said "don't worry, honey. i'll relieve your desire. Avril, glistening with sweat, face beet red said. " uuuhh, yyyes." Mia's feathers ropes sprang to life and all but 2 went to work stroking Avril's rock hard nipples, armpits, tummy, ribs, and sweet soles, stroking between her long succulent toes. the other 2 feathers stroked Mia's arches as she kneeled down at Avril's pussy. Mia wrapped her arms around her to tickle Avril's tight ass once again.
Mia licked the lips between Avril's hips. Mia's agile tongue stroked Avril's pussy and ran in circles, causing Avril to moan intensly until she finally orgasmed. Mia quickly licked up the mess and kissed her pussy, and moved up to kiss her nipple a last time. Mia stood up straight and blinked and then she was bare assed naked. Mia was in perfect physique and with short black hair with purple streaks, she was by all means hot. Avril took a little while to recover herself, and
Mia released her from her invisible bonds and said. "this is the part you've been waiting for. you can now exact your revenge on me now. Avril moved aside and Mia moved to the center. she blinked and was bound tightly on an X-shaped table 4 feet above the ground. she blinked and a vast assortment of tickle torture devices were laid infront of Avril."don't be gentle with me, i want to scream with laughter before you eat me out. Avril grinned evily as she picked up 2 feathers tipped with itching powder.
Avril was grateful for what Mia had done to her and planned to return the favor. Avril straddled her and feathered her nipples slowly causing her to howl and giggle with laughter. after a few minutes, Avril started to suck and lick her round breasts and feathered Mia's silky smooth hollows, mercilessly, causing her giggle sweetly and shed many tears. Avril then put down the feather and pinched Mia's hips with licking her tasty navel, making her cackle and beg for more. Avril then turned to the prize,
her soft silky soles that had a radiance of their own and just begged to be licked and tickled. Avril picked up the feathers and vigorusly stroked her heels and arches sending Mia into a ticklish nirvana making her giggle and sweat intensly. Avril stroked the feathers between her sexy toes like a football player kicking the winning field goal. Mia let out such a scream that it was beautiful and ear-piercing at the same time. Avril switched between stroking her toes and licking the curl of her toes, to just
licking and kissing her feet in the ultimate sign of worship for her flawless feet. Mia managed to say between screams "AHHHHH! FFFUCK MEEE! OOH GAWD!" Avril took the feathers and stroked Mia's perfect ass while nibbling and licking her tight pussy. Mias was giggling softly and moaning loadly as the fire raged in her crotch. and as she orgasmed, she woke up, sweaty. her pussy and soles were still tingly as if it really happened. she got up and took 3 special made fan featherers and put 2 at the soles of her feet.
and the 3rd at her now naked pussy. the dream was so damn good, she had to act it out. she turned on the fans and started to giggle sweetly. she fingered herself while the feathers stroked her soles and pussy.
she moaned loadly as she orgasmed for real this time. she turned the fans off and went back to sleep for 2 more hours so she could find Avril a propper place in her harem. THE END.

feed back is appreciated!

p.s. anna and heather, i heard how you liked the resident evil movie and can't wait for the sequel. well i've got good news. i saw the preview for Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse the other day. if you want to see the trailer, go to www.re2.com it's a great trailer, it got me hyped up for the seqeul. it also says the new characters and basic plot of the movie there too. they're taking more from the video game in the sequel than the first one, which makes me happy. over half the characters now were in the game.

Last edited:
i forgot to mention that Jennifer Love Hewitt is in the tickle chamber in part 3 which i will post soon.

more Avril Lavigne or seqeul with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

so anna and heather do you want me to continue tickle torturing Avril Lavigne? or should i move on to the next lovely lady on the list? i just didn't understand what you are asking for.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back