• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long and difficult road trip, back home, back to work, and then, a loving gesture

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Islanders embarked on a two week road trip in June. After going to New York and splitting six games with the Mets and Yankees, they then went to Atlanta, where they lost two of three, and finally to Houston, where they won two of three. The Good Guys returned home at the end of June, to embark on a ten game homestand that would take them up to the All Star Break. When they returned, they were to open a series of games with teams from the midwest. Of course, their return home also meant a return to work on the movie for Naomi and Russell Crowe, as Naomi began her grueling schedule of shooting the movie, family, and playing baseball again.
The Good Guys opened a the homestand with a Friday evening game against Pittsburgh, and the number five starter lost a 2-1 decision. Kate Hudson took the mound on Saturday, and, although she didnt have her best stuff, managed to limit the damage to 3 runs in six innings, and that enabled the Good Guys to come away with an eventual 7-3 victory. Gil Bellows was given the ball on Sunday, and he pitched very well, allowing only one run in seven innings, as Mitch and two others hit homers, in what would be a 6-2 Good Guy win.
Monday was an off day for baseball, with the Good Guys next game against Chicago not scheduled until 7:30 Tuesday night. As she had been doing when she was home, Naomi left for the movie set at 4:30 that morning to continue work on the film. She arrived at the Nassau airport at 6 that evening, tired, and just wanting to go home, rest, and prepare for the next day's shoot. Mitch was waiting for her at the Nassau airport, something he never did. "Mitch, is everything okay? I have my car. What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to come and meet you, I thought, ah maybe, you'd like to go out to dinner" He said. "Sweetie, thats nice, but I'm so tired, and I have to be up at 4am. I think I'd rather just eat home" She said. "It will take a couple of minutes of your time, just trust me. It's a beautiful night. I thought maybe we'd take a walk on the beach" He said. "Okay, just for a little while, then this lady needs a hot bath, and bed" Naomi said. Mitch and Naomi drove to the Paradise beach club, not far from their apartment building, and then started to walk on the beach. Suddenly, in the distance, Naomi saw a crowd of people sitting on chairs, and became suspicious:" Mitch, what is this?" Mitch bent to one knee. "Remember our trip to Freeport over the all star break some years back, and what happened on a beach there?" He said. "Yes, you proposed to me." She said. "Naomi Watts, you are the center of my world, where my sun and moon rise. I have loved you for years, and will love you for eternity. Will you please do this humble husband the honor of agreeing to repeat your wedding vows with me?" He said. Tears came to Naomi's eyes:" Oh my god, this is so romantic. What else can I say but a definite yes" She said, giving Mitch a big kiss as the crowd applauded. Then, Mitch and Naomi went to the front, where Naomi changed into a dress that was brought for her, as Mitch changed into a sport coat and pants. "Naomi Nicole Watts, years ago you joined this team, and I didnt know you very well. Gradually, we became friends, after that lovers, and then we entered into the holy vows of marriage. I can think of no one else I would rather have spent this last decade plus of my life with. You are my wife, my children's mother, my best friend, and my savior, both on field, and off. I have loved you for years, I love you now, and I will love you forever. You are the most beautiful, warm, charming, and kind person I know. Every day when I wake up and see you lying next to me, Iam in awe of the fact that we are actually married and in love. I asked you to come here with me tonight to let you know how much I love you, and to repeat your vows with me. Iam proud of you, and I cherish you. I always have, and I always will. Tonight, before our family and friends, I take you again as my wife, pledge my love to you forever, thank you for the wonderful years we've had, and for giving me three beautiful children whom I adore. I will love you, my angel, until death do us part" Mitch said.
Naomi had tears in her eyes: "I hope I can get out what I want to say. This is all so overwhelming." Then she continued. "My darling husband, when I joined this team, you were just another teammate to me, and I thought you were a nice guy. Over time, you became my boyfriend, lover, best friend, and my husband. I dont regret for one minute the sacrifices I've made for you, our children, our marriage, this island, or this team. You are my universe. You have always been there for me with support and love, in the best of times, and the worst of times. I cherish our union, our three beautiful children, our family, this team, and this island. There is no place on earth I'd rather be, and there is no man on earth I'd rather be with. You are my hero, and my savior. I look to you to be my anchor in times of trouble. You have stood by me through the sunshine and the happiest of times, and also in the worst of times when a drenching rain seemed to be cast on my life. On this beautiful night before our friends and family, I pledge my love to you for eternity. Take you again as my husband, and vow to be there for you now and always. I love you from the bottom of my heart, the core of my soul, and will love you forever, until death do us part" Mitch and Naomi both had tears in their eyes, as they pledged their everlasting love to each other.
After the ceremony, the team had a beautiful dinner on the beach, and did slow moonlight dancing to the music of a calypso band. After the party, Mitch and Naomi went into the hotel. "I got a sitter for the kids, we are staying here tonight to be alone" He said. Then, when they got to the room, he picked Naomi up in his arms, and carried her over the threshold. "Oh my gosh, you havent done that since the night we got married." She said. "Tonight is the night we got married, we are newleyweds all over again, oh, and by the way, I talked to the producer. You, my darling, have a day off that I arranged tomorrow, so that we can just stay in bed and look at each other, or ah, whatever, all morning" Mitch said. "I love you, that was so beautiful, thoughtful and romantic." Naomi said. After making tender love, the couple lied in bed with the full moon shining through their hotel room window. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He said. "Yes, about a gadzillion times as you were dancing with me during the party" she said. "Okay, then make it the gadzillionth and first time" Mitch replied. "This is so romantic, the movie, baseball, the kids, and everything, all so near and yet so far" Naomi said.
After their wonderful romantic night, it was back to baseball for Mitch, Naomi and the Good Guys. The Cubs came to town on Tuesday night, and Alicia Silverstone gave a solid effort, in an eventual 4-2 Good Guys win that featured a homerun by Mitch. The number five starter suffered a tough 3-2 defeat in a Wednesday matinee, as he allowed only two runs in seven innings, but could not be rescued by the Good Guy offense. Then, Kate Hudson took the ball on Thursday, and was fantastic, pitching two hit one run ball over eight innings, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, and came away with a 4-1 win.
The Cardinals came to town to finish the homestand, and after a Friday night defeat, Britney Spears took the hill on Saturday night, and pitched four hit ball over six innings, to come away with a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows capped a fine homestand on Sunday, as he allowed but two runs in seven innings, and Mitch hit two homeruns, to spark a 7-4 win that concluded a very productive homestand. Things were going very nicely indeed. The movie was shooting on schedule, the team was playing well, and Mitch and Naomi were getting along famously, and very much in love.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. That night, after the game, they convened at the beach club for dinner, drinks, and dancing. In the middle of the club floor was a bamboo table where people sometimes lied down to play drink shot games, and on this night it would be the sight for the ticklee attack. That night's lee, a gorgeous female with long dark hair who was a member of the beach band, was tied hands and feet to the table as the tickle was began on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, her tickler, a male member of the band, tickled the beautiful singer on her underarns and sides with fingers as the giggles continued. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Ticklish! NO Please! Then, the male band member tickled the beautiful singer on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of her pretty bare feet, and attacked her feet with fingers and a feather over her soft soles and toes. This drove the singer beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish laughter, and begged him to stop. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! Please no more! NO! NO! NO! Heheheheheheehehehehehehe! Finally, with the brunette out of breath, the tickle was stopped.
So, for a time at least, things were looking rosy for tickle team. The movie was on schedule for Naomi and Russell Crowe, the team was playing well, and Mitch and Naomi were having an especially romantic time after Mitch's loving gesture with the second wedding ceremony. What would come next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you for your positive comments windowguy. They are always greatly appreciated. Actually, I think I did do a story or two after this one, so please check it out. As always, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back