• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is the Sequel to "Susan's Turn"

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
Susan’s Revenge

By popular request this story is the sequel to “Susan’s Turn. For a re-fresher read “Susan’s turn”.

First a quick description of the players.
Susan, very attractive at 5 feet 7 inches and a fit, curvy body, feet about size 7 and narrow, most ticklish spot is feet
Shelly, Susan’s sister, About 5 feet 6 inch. fit body, size 6 feet, most ticklish spot is stomach/under arms.
Jesse, 5 feet 7 inches. a little chubby, size 9 feet, most ticklish spot is stomach/sides.

Susan and Shelly were visiting Jesse’s family; their visit was to last one week. The hole fist six days Jesse was very nervous, remembering the torture he put Susan through the last time he was at her house, and remembering the threat for revenge she maid, for getting even. But for some reason during the first six days of their visit Susan made no attempt at, or even mentioned tickling.

The two sisters were staying at Jesse’s house during their visit; Jesse only lived with his mother. On the seventh day of their visit Jesse’s mother left for work. She left at 7:00am, they knew that she wouldn’t be returning home until 5:00pm. Before arriving at Jesse’s, Susan came up with a plan of revenge.

Susan snuck into Jesse’ bedroom and before he even woke up she tied him to his bed, spread eagle. She had brought some of her dad’s neckties that he doesn’t wear any more. He was just going to throw them out, or give them away anyway. Jesse’s bed had four posts, one at each corner. She tied each wrist to one of the posts at the head of the bed, and both ankles to each of the posts at the foot of the bed. Then weighted for Jesse to wake up.

After about 20 minutes Jesse woke up and was surprised that he couldn’t move. After a few seconds he realised that he was tied to his bed. Jesse knew right a way who had dun it, and what he was probably in for.

Getting very nervous he waited for Susan to enter the room. When she finally entered she looked at Jesse with a, your turn to experience hell look. She walked over to the bed and sat down on the side of it. The whole time Jesse was apologising for the torture he put her through the last time, while at the same time pleading with her hoping that she’ll show him mercy. “Susan I’m sorry for what I put you through the last time.” he said. “But please don’t do this to me. It’s not fair; I’ve never tied you up. Please I promise never to do it again, just please don’t tickle me while I’m tied.” But it all fell on deaf ears. I’m going to make you suffer.” She said, “Lets see the last time we saw each other you tickled me for about 20 minutes, so now that I’ve got you all tied up I’m going to tickle you for at least 40 minutes.” Now Jesse really started to get scared. “Neither of us has ever tickled the other for that long before.” Said Jesse. ”Well” she said, “considering how much you tickled me last time, all bets are off.”

All of a sudden Shelly walked into the room. Jesse just looked at her and said, “Please untie me Shelly!” Shelly just looked down at him and said, “Remember the last time you held me down and tickled me? Well let me refresh you memory; we had just finished playing a few games of cards, which I won every hand to. I was bragging and rubbing it in. You asked me to stop and I wouldn’t, so you took it upon yourself to teach me a lesson. You lunged at me, wrestled me to the ground, pined my arms down over my head by sitting on them, or something like that. Then you tickled me without mercy. You tickled my sides, stomach and armpits. I was screaming and begging you to stop, but that just made you tickle me even harder. I was laughing like crazy; I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard in my life. You kept on tickling me until I was crying and laughing at the same time. You kept up the tickling until I was laughing so hard that nothing was coming out except silence, and you still tickled me a bit longer. Finally you stooped and let me go and all I could do was lay there and try to catch my breath and thank God that you finally stooped. So you see I’m here to help all right ….. Help Susan that is.”

The two sisters took up position on either side of Jesse. He just looked up at them and saw that they both had very sadistic looks in their eyes. “Come on,” Jesse said, “this isn’t fair I’ve never tied either of you up before. At least give me a fighting chance.” Jesse knew that his pleas were getting him nowhere. He decided to try and with stand it at long as he could, if he lasted long enough without laughing maybe they would loose interest and let him go.

The two sisters just took one look at each other, nodded and then striked. Each girl started on the stomach, first lightly stroking all over it with a light feathery touch. Jesse was wriggling and whimpering, but he managed to hold in his laughter. After about 1 minute Susan said, “This really isn’t working. Lets really dig in and really let him have it.” With that the two sisters started to really dig in and tickle hard. Jesse was only able to hold in his laughter for 20 seconds. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA …… OH GAWD ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. T-T-T-THIS ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. IS ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. TO ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. MUCH ……HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. “Too much?” Shelly asked, “We haven’t even began yet.” They tickled every where. From his lower abs, to his upper abs and all over both sides. They tickled hard, then switched to light strokes of their long fingernails. They never really stopped, they just slowed down the tickling just enough to let him catch his breath, and then they would tickle hard again. OH ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. PLEASE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. Y -Y – YOU ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …… HAVE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. TO .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA S-S-STOP ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I …… CAN’T ……..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ……. TAKE ………. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …….. A-A-A-NY …… HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH …… MORHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHE. Then silent laughter. After about 20 minutes the two sisters stopped to let Jesse catch his breath, he was going to need it for the next step.

During a 5-minute break Susan went into the bathroom and returned holding a bottle of body oil. When she re-entered the room Shelly asked, “Did you get the stuff?” To which Susan held up the bottle of oil, making sure that Jesse could see what it was. Right a way Jesse knew what they were planing. “Please don’t,” he said. Susan just looked down at him and they both asked, “Don’t what?” “You know,” Jesse said. “Just please don’t. It’s not fair I’ve never done any of this stuff to you. I promise never to tickle the two of you past your limits again. Just please untie me and let me go. I can’t take any more tickling. I really mean it.” “But you are going to take it.” Susan said. With that Susan pored the oil all over Jesse’s stomach and sides and Shelly spread and rubbed it all over.

When they were dune Shelly looked down and said, “now we are going you tickle you until you pass out.” Now Jesse was really panicked. The two sisters re-zoomed their tickle torture. They started tickling really hard. As soon as their finger nails made contact with his oily flesh Jesse went crazy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It tickled so much and Jesse was laughing so hard that he couldn’t speak. All of his fight had been tickled out of him; his body just lay there. All that he could do was just take it and laugh. After 20 minutes Shelly pulled out an electric tooth brush. “Lets see what this does to his belly button.” “Oh good idea” Susan said. As soon as the tooth brush made contact with the inside if Jesse’s belly button he just lost it. He went berserk and started to buck so hard that he was bucking clear off the bed. Then after 2 minutes he went limp again and just laid there taking it. Then after another 3 minutes he couldn’t even laugh any more; all that came out of him was silence. He was tickled to silent laughter again. This time however the tickling didn’t even stop. It just kept on going, until finally after nearly 27 minutes Jesse passed out.

The two sisters untied him and went down stairs to watch a little TV as if nothing had happened. Jesse slept for about 6 hours. When he went down stairs he saw the two of them watching TV, he went in to the kitchen and got a tall ice tea and made himself a sandwich. With out even looking at them Jesse just said, “Truce?” then without looking at him the sisters both said “Truce”.

Oh there were to be other tickles, but never past the lee’s limit. After that day they just kept the tickling fun and playful.

The End

So tell me what you think.

PS. I’m going to try and make my next story about Stephanie McMahon, As requested by PJSport3.

Very nice, Jsenteris. Well done. :D

I just love F/m stories, and FF/m is twice as good. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back