• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Progress on the movie, a long road trip, and finally, the return to Paradise

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went into the All Star break on an upbeat note. Not having to play baseball for four days meant that Naomi and Russell Crowe could spend long days working on the movie. Mitch and the kids accompanied Naomi to Miami for the shooting, so that she didnt have to jet home to Paradise in the wee hours of the morning. Following the break, the Good Guys went on a nine game road trip to the midwest. After sweeping three games in Pittsburgh, the Paradise Islanders lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned to Nassau in the wee hours of the morning on a Thursday night, as Mitch arrived home at about 3am. As he quietly closed the door, he heard a familiar voice whisper "Hi". He turned around, and saw Naomi standing there in a very short black sexy nightie. "Oh, my gosh, sweetheart, it's so late, what are you doing up?" Mitch asked, kissing Naomi on the lips. "I waited up for you, I wanted to see you when you got home. It's been ten days. I missed you so much" She said. "I missed you too, the only thing that made that flight home bearable was that I knew I was coming home to you. " He said. "Are you tired? Can you stay up a while?" She said. "I'm okay, the monsters will be up soon, and someone has to take them to school. You arent working today?" Mitch asked. "We are, just a bit later, this afternoon, with everyone else getting in so late and all. I have time, and I'll take the monsters to school. I have a proposition that I hope you're up for" She said, with a smirk. "Tell me, ah but I think I can guess" He said. "Look at these nipples, so hard and inviting. Make love to me" Naomi said, partially revealing her bare breasts and erect nipples. "That's a proposition I'll have no trouble taking" Mitch said. Mitch and Naomi went to bed and made love. As they were making out, he lightly tickled her in her ribs, causing her to buck a bit and squeal: Hehehehehehe! "Hey! That's how you treat a woman when she's naked and throwing herself at you?" Naomi said, in jest, with mock anger. "I'm sorry, baby. I've been away ten days. I just had to make sure those ribs are still ticklish" Mitch said. "Oh, they are, dont worry" Naomi replied. As they were making love, and Naomi was having orgasms, she was getting a bit noisy with the sound effects. "Honey, keep it down, the kids" "I cant help it. You tell a woman who hasnt had sex in ten days to keep it down when she's making love with her husband whom she loves to pieces. I felt so tense with you gone, now I'm so relaxed because you're back" Before they finished, Mitch went to the foot of the bed. "Hey, I forgot, feet, give em to me" He said. "Go find them as we're all tied up like this. Suck my toes. I dont care, whatever makes you happy makes me happy" She said. Mitch went to Naomi's bare feet, and briefly sucked on her toes, then gave her soles a quick finger tickle, causing her to flex her toes hard, and let out a girlish squeal: Hehehehehehehe! "Hey! I thought you told me to keep it down. I wont be able to keep it down if you're doing that to me. Iam ticklish on my feet, mister!" She said in jest. "Sorry, just checking" Mitch said.
Mitch and Naomi went to sleep about 4am, and Naomi rose early to take the kids to school, and then flew to Miami for that day's shooting on the movie. She arrived back in Paradise about 35 minutes before that night's game with the Giants, and in just enough time to change and get on the field. The Good Guys were perhaps hung over from their late arrival in Paradise, as the number five starter did not pitch well, and the Good Guys got blasted by the Giants, 6-1, in front of 35,000 booing patrons. Saturday night was much better, as Kate Hudson pitched seven strong innings, allowing but 2 runs to the volcanic Giants lineup, as Paradise hit two homeruns, to come away with a 4-2 win. Gil Bellows followed that up on Sunday afternoon by allowing but one run over 8 innings, as the Good Guys got three runs in the bottom of the eighth, and a save from Naomi, in a 4-1 Paradise win.
San Diego came to town next. After an off day Monday in which Naomi was in Miami for twelve hours with Russell working on the movie, on which they were making good progress, the Paradise Islanders opened a series with the Padres on Tuesday night. Alicia Silverstone won a close 2-1 game with the Padres on Tuesday. Britney Spears did not do her job on Wednesday, as San Diego hit two homeruns, in a lethargic looking 5-1 loss. Kate Hudson returned to the hill on Thursday night, and got the Good Guys back on the right track, as she fired eight innings of three hit, one run ball, in a 3-1 Good Guys triumph.
The Dodgers arrived in Paradise to conclude the homestand. Gil Bellows opened the series with a 4-3 win in which he pitched into the seventh, allowing but two runs. Alicia Silverstone didnt have her "A" game stuff on Saturday night, as she was handed a 5-3 loss in front of about 40,000. On Sunday, with an off day Monday before the team would fly to California, Britney Spears was given the ball with three days rest to try and conclude the homestand on a good note. She responded by pitching six shutout innings, as the Good Guys finshed a successful homestand with a 2-0 win. It had been a good ten days. Major progress was being made on the movie, and the team was playing well on the field. Things between Mitch and Naomi were still hot as well, as despite her hectic work schedule, and the Good Guys game schedule, the couple still found time to do a whole lotta loving. It was hoped that both the season and the movie would be successful.
In the meantime, Britney Spears made an impromptu singing appearance at a club on a Saturday night after the team finished one of its games. She didnt often sing during the season, but decided to do so this time. Afterwards, slightly inebriated, she was forcibly picked up and carried to a back room with a bed, where she was tied up in her skimpy show outfit, and her shoes and socks removed. Then, a member of the team stood outside the room, and shouted: "Free tickles of Brit! She's very ticklish! Everyone get her!" As a line was forming. Britney was hystercial at the line of about 100 people that had formed outside to tickle her. "Oh my god, you guys, this is so not funny! Untie me now! I wont be able to take being tickled by all these people. I'm going to fucking pass out!" Britney screamed. Before she could say another word, a guy on line had paid his money, and attacked Britney's feet with fingers as she began to shriek with giggles. Hehehehehehehehehehhee! Stop that you! This is not fucking funny! Hehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Iam going to kill that baseball team when I get out of this! Heheheheheehehehehehe! One by one, the sex hungry guys on line took turns tickling Britney's tied bare feet, as she shrieked, threatened, and begged for mercy, as one guy after the next unmercifully tickled her. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! "Please no more! I cant stand it! No please!" HEhehehehehehehe Britney kept shrieking as the ticklers kept attacking her bound body. Finally, Lee Sniderman walked in, and saw the proceedings, and Britney explained what happened to him. "Lee, thank god. They tied me here, and now are letting everyone tickle me. Please do something, make them stop. Iam about ready to pass out, I cant take it" The weak Britney pleaded. "Okay, anyone on the team responsible for this is going to be fined if Brit is not untied now. Fun is fun, but this is too far, and the poor girl has had enough. So there will be fines if these shannanigans dont stop now." Lee said. That warning issued, the memebers of the team responsible for the gang tickle invite untied Britney. She put on her shoes and socks, said: "Assholes!" and left the room to giggles. That type of tickle was unusual, as Britney had been attacked for a half hour by approximately 25 lers. The other members of the team who were watching the proceedings, especially the very ticklish girls, were thankful that the shackled lee was Britney and not them.
Things seemed to be going smoothly for the Good Guys. The movie was on schedule, and the team was doing well on the field. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back