• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone got this one......

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Has anyone ever heard of the movie "Red Riding Hood and the Monsters"? Its a mexican movie from the early 60's. Apparently there's a foot tickle torture seen with an Ogre and (now get this) the Big Bad Wolf! Check out this link:

http://www.kgordonmurray.com/f09.html

The tickling is discussed about 1/4 down the page! Sounds interesting...........and very strange!!!!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

I can only assume some very potent mushrooms were involved in the creation process...

Notice one of the villans is some jackass called carrot head. I wonder if theirs any relation to the modern jackass carrt-top.

I can't believe you found this movie! I actually saw it on TV ages ago. It might have actually been in the 70's. The only thing I remember about the movie is the tickle scene. For years, I've clearly remembered a scene from a movie where a wolf and someone else got tied down, and had their feet tickled with feathers. I thought about posting it, but had no idea where the scene came from. I always thought it was an old Larel and Hardy film.

But this has to be the movie! I think it's really funny that someone found this scene :D

Thanks! Now I know what I was watching :D

I have that film. It's one of my favs. I also have one with the same giant character in another film getting his feet tickled by kids.

Two really great scenes.

I remember also...............

I too remember seeing this movie back in the 70's. I remember the line "My feet are tickled to the bone!". It was said by the Wolf.........now thats out there.

So..................does anyone have a clip???????

Giantfan, thanks again for sharing that info. We don't miss a trick around here! Looks to me like that movie is rare, so finding a clip might be difficult.

Ticklehunter, I'm just curious, where did you get a copy of this movie? It appears to be unavailable. This one might not be aired again in our lifetime.

I remember a company called "Black Hawk" that used to sell very obscure old films on video.

The funny thing about that movie is that I remember watching it at my grandparents house with my brother. Wow, that was a long time ago!

I never would've known what the hell it was, if not for this post. For years, I thought it was "March Of The Wooded Soldiers."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back