• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story post! (ff/m) - Part 1

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Okay folks, this is one I've had in the works for awhile, but just recently thought about posting... thanks to grrl, tklgal226, and Morning Angel for giving me the encouragement to post it! :D Clair's ff/m story was an inspiration, lol :devil:

(fiction - all participants are over the age of 18)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticklish Intentions (FF/M) Part One

She walked into the room and I was stunned. Here was this cute little brunette standing before me, ready to make my wildest dreams a reality. Shoulder length, chestnut brown hair, pulled back in pigtails. She had tanned skin with supple round breasts which stared back at me teasingly through her white cut off halter top. She wore matching white short shorts and had the cutest little toes you ever saw. My eyes wandered quickly to those baby blue Nike sandals....
"Like what you see, tickleboy?", she purred softly through that sly girlish grin. I was SO nervous - I'd never talked to any girl about my fetish, nevermind have such a little hottie address it so abruptly.
"Absolutely!" I said. "You're the cutest thing I've ever seen!"
"Awwww... that's so sweet!" she smiled as she sat down beside me on the couch. She placed her hand on my knee, sending jolts of excitement up my spine....
"So!...." she started, turning to face me as her right sandal dangled teasingly from her toes. "Are you.... ticklish?" Her smile was very engaging - you could tell she was very excited by the topic.
"Um...Er... I think so. Well, maybe just a little", I admitted nervously. She quickly poked me in the side, smiling coyly.
"Hmmmmmm... I thinks so too", she giggled. "And I'm thinking more than just a little, judging by your reaction". She gazed at me with tickle lust in her eyes - `Oh MAN!' I thought. `Am I gonna be in trouble!'
"How about you?", I retorted. "Are YOU ticklish?"
"No, not really I'm afraid. I'm not very ticklish at all. But you can try your best", she winked. "It might be more fun if you let me do the tickling" she said with a hopefull giggle.
"We'll just see about that, won't we? That's one challenge I'll be more than happy to undertake", I responded, chuckling under my breathe.
"Okay", she said bluntly. "Let's get to it. The deal is one hour of tickle torture - do you have any other interests I should be aware of?", holding a quill pen in her hand.
"Well, I do have a foot fetish, but I'm really just interested in having a tickle session".
"Fair enough" she replied. "Before we go to the dungeon, I just need for us to plan the session a bit. I do this before starting any session. Let's just walk through what you'd like to happen, so I have a better idea of how to maximize your experience here today".
"Sure thing", I said, trying to hide the fact that I was already rock solid with excitement.
"Okay", she said. "I'm assuming you'd like the use of bondage, am I right?", throwing me a little wink.
"Ofcourse"
"Ooooooooohh... you ARE kinky aren't you!", she teased. "We can use the bondage bed as well as the stocks, which are GREAT for foot tickling. Will we be switching roles?", she asked with a gleeful smile.
"Well... alright" I said. I mean, how could I refuse such a gorgeous temptress?
"Oh goody!! You're gonna be soooooooorrry", she teased.
Suddenly, a door opened from another room down the hall and a woman could be heard laughing and walking towards the room where we were sitting. She knocked and abruptly opened the door....

"Sorry to interrupt Lisa, are you almost done?" This woman was a major league sex kitten. She had long, gorgeous red hair and stood about 5 foot 7 with legs that could kill. She had a friskiness about her, I could tell she was really playful.
"No, I'm sorry Tori. We were just about to start our session. I guess you're off for the night?"
"Hi there" Tori giggled at me. "Yeah, Lisa. I was hopin we could hit the town. How long's your session gonna be? I could wait?"
"An hour", Lisa smiled.
"Oh I'll wait, not a problem" Tori agreed. "So, what kind of session do you guys have planned?", she asked with a grin. Lisa looked to me for approval. "Oh comeon! You can tell me, can't you cutie?" I could feel myself turning red and nodded to Lisa.
"Tickling" Lisa revealed matter of factly.
"Tickling!" Tori jumped with excitement. "Awwwwww... I loooooooove tickle sessions! I haven't done tickle torture in soooo long - I wish I could join you!"
Lisa nudged me teasingly, and flashed those long eye lashes lustfully. "What you think tickleboy? Could you handle the two of us?"
I just about lost it right there - I couldn't believe it! "Hey, why not? You are ticklish aren't you Tori?"
"Oh don't you worry about that!" Tori exclaimed, as she jumped onto the couch between Lisa and I. She picked up the pad that Lisa had been writing down some notes about our session and her eyes grew with excitement as she began to giggle. Lisa looked on, giggling herself.
"We get to tickle YOU?" Tori asked, beaming like a school girl. I nodded.
"Awwwww, don't worry" She purred coyly. "We'll be good little girls"
"Anything else to add tickleboy?" Lisa asked curiousy.
"Yeah, use lots of verbal teasing while you tickle, I think that's sexy" I admitted.
"Ohhhhh... you mean like, Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" Tori cooed.
"And Cootchie Cootchie Coooo!" sang Lisa. "Don't you worry tickleboy... this is one session you'll NEVER forget! Well, let's go!"
And with that, these two little beauties led me down the hall, already past the point of no return.....

The dungeon was well lit, quaint and not to mention sound proof. Lisa shut the door behind us and pressed the intercom on the wall.
"Okay, we're in" she said.
A sudden clank and the door was secured.
Lisa and Tori looked at me and then nodded to eachother in approval.
With that, Tori walked over to Lisa and they started to undress eachother, giggling all the while. Lisa looked at me and commanded, "Strip!".
"Yes Maaaam!" I said sarcastically.
"Ooooooooh, you just wait tickleboy.... You're gonna get it good!" warned Lisa.
I was now stripped down to my boxer's, my swollen member standing at full attention.
"Okay girls... Just remember that you're gonna get it too!"
"Tee hee! That's just as fun for me... you'll see!" Tori admitted gleefully. "Now... who gets to go first?"
"I always said, Ladies first!", winking slyly.
Lisa and Tori guided me to the middle of the room. "I've got a better idea", Lisa smiled....
"Eenie, Meanie, Miny, Moe...." the girls began to sing in unison - damn they were sexy! "Catch a tiger by the TOE!" Tori laughed, I knew their plan. "...if he hollers DON'T let him go... Eenie, Meanie, miny...." `OH NOOO!' I thought. "MOE!!" Both girls pointed their delicate fingers towards me, beaming with delight.
"Okay tickleboy" Lisa started. "Let's get this show on the road!"
"Yes tickle mistress", I conceded.
Lisa and Tori prepared the bondage bed as I admired their beauty. Lisa stood about 5 foot 3 and was wearing nothing but those cute little sandals. Tori, however, was still wearing her red high heels with white lace ankle socks. She began to remove them after kicking her heels under the bed, but I motioned her to keep them on.
"I'll take care of those when the time comes" I assured her.
"Okay tickleboy, I can't wait! But now, I want you right up here" Tori said teasingly, motioning me to the bed with her well manicured hands. "It's tickle time!"
I hopped up on the bed and lay down flat on my back as the girls began to secure my restraints. Lisa secured my wrists high above my head and locked them into place - there was no going back now, and the girls had me right where they wanted me. Tori secured my feet into the ankle stocks at the end of the bed.
"My, my, tickleboy.... You are one bwave wittle boy!" She was using baby talk.
"He sure is Tori... and I'm willing to bet that he is VERY tickawish" Lisa teased. Both girls giggled happily and took their places, one at each of my sides. I was completely helpless - these bonds were so tight, I could hardy move a muscle. Lisa started gliding her fingers gently up and down my side, with Tori following on the other. The both beamed at me intently.
"This, tickle boy..." Tori started "is gonna be one ride you won't soon forget! Both your tickle mistress and I have been specially trained in the art of the tickle! Soon you will be screaming for mercy, but will find none. Your ticklishness will become more intense than you've ever imagined". As they lightly tickled my sides and abdomen, I started to squirm. "See these fingers?" as both girls wiggled them in front of me, "they were manicured especially for you! You're so very lucky tickleboy... Are you ready?"
My eyes widened with fear as both girls smiled at eachother and gave one another the nod.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" sang Tori as she danced her fingers across my tummy.
"Cootchie Cootchie Cooo!!" sang Lisa as she squeezed into my sides.
Instantly I was made into a wide eyed, cackling mess. Who knew I could be so ticklish? I sure didn't - but my torture had only just begun...
"Awwwww! Da widdle boy IS tickawish!!" cooed Tori, as she lunged her fingers into arm pits. Lisa joined in, "Poor baby! Are you ticklish? Is poor baby tick-a-wish? Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!!!"
These girls were ruthless! Lisa tortured my sides, poking and kneading and teasing, as Tori continued her relentless assault on my exposed under arms.
"Silly Tickleboy, we've only just started!" Tori exclaimed. "Yet you look so very happy, the way you chuckle...Whadda tickawish widdle boy! Tickle, tickle, tickle! Ooooh! Lisa? I just LOVE to tickle a poor helpless man like our tickleboy here, don't you?"
Tori's tickle attack on my armpits continued....
"Ohhhh yes, Tori!! Yes I do! Cootchie, cootchie, Cootchie!! Tickle, tickle, tickle! (sing-songing as she dug her fingers into my rib-cage) Hey Tori! Let's do a little ticklish exploration!"
"Good idea, Lisa! Lets' start at his wrists and work our way down. Remember, let your fingers do the walking!"
As the started this, one at each side, I was getting frantic, laughing hysterically.
"That's it tickleboy" Lisa teased. "That's it... let it all out" Both of them were digging into my armpits as I wailed.
"My, my, this is fun!! Tori, let's sing it together shall we? Just like this... Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.... Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle" Lisa was grinning wildly as she sang it. Tori joined inas their fingers continued to explore my entire upper body, "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.... Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!" On and on this went, for what seemed like an eternity, until they finally reached my exposed sensitive soles, which were conveniently locked in the foot stocks. The girls gave me an all too short a breather....
"My what big feet you have!" cooed Tori.
"And what cute little toesies!" squeeled Lisa.
Both girls crouched before my feet, which were indefensible behind the stocks. Lisa at my left, Tori at my right. Despite my plight, I couldn't help but be extremely turned on at the sight of these two beauties having so much fun. These girs were pros. They whispered something to eachother, all the while giggling away at my demise. They were truly enjoying themselves. They both turned and smiled and said, in unison, "You're in trouble now, Tickleboy!", followed by giggles.
Tori smiled that devilish smile, tossing her red hair, and warned, "Tickleboy, this is where we re-invent the meaning of the word tickle! Lisa, get him warmed up while I look through the tickle trunk!" she said with a wink.
"Okily, toekily, tickly, wickly!" Chirped Lisa, as she began to lightly tickle the bottoms of my feet. I tried to squirm, but could only manage to wiggle my toes in defence.
"Oh tickleboy," Lisa sang in a light voice. "Oh TICKLEboy! Are your feet ticklish? Are they?" She continued to glide her fingertips up and down my VERY ticklish soles.
"I think they aaaare! Awwwwww... are you having fun Mr. Tickle?"
I was still speechless from the first round of torment and started to giggle forcefully.
"Awwwww that's a good tickleboy! Tickle, tickle!" Lisa continued, as she teased my soles lightly. I knew I was in trouble. Tori came back and smiled a bright, wide smile... first at me, then at Lisa. I couldn't see what they were up to, as they knelt once more before my soles. Suddenly, both girls were applying some sort of oily substance to the soles of my feet and toes.
"What is that?!" I shouted.
"Oh just you wait, tickleboy!" Tori snickered, "Just you wait! Are you ready?", she cooed in that little girl voice of hers.
What transpired over the next several minutes was so excruciatingly ticklish, my voice became hoarse from all the forced cackling. Lisa and Tori each had some sort of tickling device which sped across the goo with most ticklish efficiency. They made a little buzzing noise as they tickled, and each girl took care of the foot they had in their possession without mercy. I went crazy, and boy did they get off on it! You should have seen their faces! Lisa with my left foot, Tori with my right, the girls giggled happily as they made me scream for mercy...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA STAAAAAAAAAPIT!!!!!" I managed to scream between cackles of uproarious laughter.
My plea went unheard, as the relentless foot tickling continued. "Hey Tori, try between the toes! He's REALLY ticklish there!" Lisa exclaimed proudly. Both of their faces were contorted with evil concentration as they skated their tickle toys inbetween each and every toe with delicate precision. "This is just TOO much fun! I just LOVE tickling!"
"Oh me too Lisa! I just LOVE ticklish feet!" Tori squeeled as she steered the device all around my instep.
"Ok Lisa, let's sing it again! Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.... Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle...." Lisa happily joined Tori in this teasing activity, not leaving one inch of my ticklish soles untickled. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle...."and on and on they went, giggling all the way in their little girl voices.
"Ohhhh Tori? I've got a really ticklish idea!" Lisa whispered something in Tori's ear, as I gasped for air.
"what a wonderful idea Lisa! You go ahead - I'll stay on his feet!"
I knew what was coming next. Without warning, Lisa straddled my waist as Tori continued her tickling magic on my helpless bare feet. Lisa started to spread that oil all over my chest and tummy, sides, ribs and armpits, as my eyes widened with panic.
"Don't worry Tickleboy" Lisa coooed, "this is gonna tickle... A LOT!"
And with that, Lisa began an all-out upper body assault using those delicate fingertips of hers with ticklish precision. They danced and skated and glided along my ribcage, causing me to buck and scream like I never had before... this oil was a ticklish nightmare! "Awwwww, the poor tickawish widdle man! Cootchie, Cootchie Coooo!"
Meanwhile, Tori was really getting off on tickling my feet. She looked mesmerized by her handiwork - she had that gaping perma smile going, as she tickled and tickled and tickled my soles without mercy. She also was now using her lightning quick finger tips to evoke thunderous laughter against my will....
"Oh NO, ho ho ho ho girls NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed.
"Oh yes, tickleboy, YES! And you're going to stop us how?" Lisa teased, kneading my armpits. She began to sing, "Tickle tickle! Gootchie Gootchie goooo!"
"Cootchie, Cootchie, Cooo, Tickleboy, we won't stop tickling you!" Tori laughed evily.
The effect of having both my soles and underarms tickled simultaneously with that oil, while they teased me so, was enough to make me erupt! I mean, I was dead!! They kept going and going, until I thought I would pass out. It was no use, as much as I was going insane, as much as I tried to fight it - alas I could not. Erupt I did, exploding in ticklish exstacy.....
Suddenly the tickling stopped. "Awwwwwww! The poor ticklish baby! You're a mess tickleboy!" Tori giggled, as she and Lisa took a moment to admire my helplessness, and the stains that engulfed my manhood beneath my shorts...
They looked at me and giggled some more, seemingly proud of their handiwork.
"We warned you Tickleboy, we warned you!" Lisa teased.
"But only AFTER we had him tied up, ofcourse" Tori added. They both erupted in laughter at this, as I struggled to regain my composure, beat red as a result of my humilation.
"Well, you think he's had enough Tickle Mistress?" Tori asked in a pout.
"Nuh-uhhhhhhhh!" Lisa cooed. "I don't this so... do you Tickleboy?"
"Oh yes, please let me go, no more tickling, PLEASE!" I managed to beg.
I don't knowwwwwwwww" Lisa continued, reaching for the gooey ointment once more.
"Well, it would be such a shame to let such ticklish feet leave so soon" Tori agreed, putting her hair up into pig tails. "Awww, whataya say? One more round?"
Lisa and Tori kneeled before me, one at either side. Lisa squirted the remainder of the oil bottle onto my chest, and the girls both gently took their time to rub it in and spread it all around my helpless, ravaged body.
"These have got to go!" Tori exclaimed, snipping off my boxer's and tossing them to the floor. "Ahhhh, much better! Yay! More places to tickle!" Tori spread the oil around my hopelessly ticklish hips and thighs as Lisa finished off my armpits and sides - I was completely lubricated.
"Oh please girls! No more tickling! I can't take it anymore! Please! Isn't it your turn now?"
"Oh you're such a silly Tickleboy" Lisa giggled. "Can't you see we're having too much fun? I can't think of anything more fun right now than tickling, can you Tori?"
Tori agreed. "You're just too ticklish to let go right now aren't you tickleboy?" she said with a laugh.....

To be Continued.....

Wonderful first story leaf! Congrats! I look forward to more! It would be great if this tickle tortured guy were to somehow turn the tables on a girl, and be a ler. Good Luck, I hope to see more soon.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Wonderful first story leaf! Congrats! I look forward to more! It would be great if this tickle tortured guy were to somehow turn the tables on a girl, and be a ler. Good Luck, I hope to see more soon.

Mitch

Thankyou so much Mitch! Rest assured, he will get his revenge :devil: :D

Very nice, Leafstk. :D I like the verbal taunting that the women mix in with the tickling. :D

milagros317 said:
Very nice, Leafstk. :D I like the verbal taunting that the women mix in with the tickling. :D

Thanks Milagros! You might say, I learned a thing or two from your stories, hehehe ;) But really, this is one I wrote one night a few months ago, but only recently got round to finishing up and posting. Thanks very much for the support!

Awesome story Leafers!!

What I wouldn't give to get you in that position :firedevil

* Looks around shrewdly* Let me find tklgal226 or someone, see if we can't work out some sort of "arrangement". ;)

grrl said:
Awesome story Leafers!!

What I wouldn't give to get you in that position :firedevil

* Looks around shrewdly* Let me find tklgal226 or someone, see if we can't work out some sort of "arrangement". ;)

:D Awwww baby, you really mean it? ;) That's one arrangement I could live with :eek: However, you'd have to live with the consequenses :devil: :D

:yowzer:

Hey now!! No one said anything about consequences!! Oh well, seeing as I'm not all that ticklish, I guess I can handle it. :xpeepsofa

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Beautiful, baby~
Well done and super scorching! Now don't keep us in suspense--tell us what you're planning for revenge on the girls!

XOXO

grrl said:
:yowzer:

Hey now!! No one said anything about consequences!! Oh well, seeing as I'm not all that ticklish, I guess I can handle it. :xpeepsofa

Hehehe... come out, come out where ever you are! :D Awwww... is that a ticklish grrrl I see hiding behind that couch? :devil: There's always consequences baby ;)

Re: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

steph said:
Beautiful, baby~
Well done and super scorching! Now don't keep us in suspense--tell us what you're planning for revenge on the girls!

XOXO

Awww, thanks Steph! :D Super scorching? :O Wowzers, just wait until I get my revenge! ;)

leafs, i loved the story!!! f/m!! ahh, beautiful :p love it :) looooooooooove it :p

hehe, grrl, we'll DEFFINATLY have to talk...leafs could use a reward for such a nice story...have any ideas on what we should do to him? :devil:

~clair ;)

tklgal226 said:
leafs, i loved the story!!! f/m!! ahh, beautiful :p love it :) looooooooooove it :p

hehe, grrl, we'll DEFFINATLY have to talk...leafs could use a reward for such a nice story...have any ideas on what we should do to him? :devil:

~clair ;)

Awwwwww thanks Clair! :D Wait a minute!! :eek: Don't ask her for ideas, she's got tooooo many secrets!!! :wow: :D

tklgal226 said:
lol, me? :rolleyes: naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....:D

~clair ;)

Hehehe... I like the sounds of this "arrangement" the more I think about it :eek: ;) :D

Hmmmm....so many secrets, so little time :devil2:

Seriously, Leafers, you wouldn't know what hit ya! :evilha:

Come on, Clair, lets go find some more girls, after all, the more the merrier! :dogpile: .....then again, we don't wanna kill the poor guy!

Leafers, baby, you ARE in trouble! :Kiss2:

grrl said:
Hmmmm....so many secrets, so little time :devil2:

Seriously, Leafers, you wouldn't know what hit ya! :evilha:

Come on, Clair, lets go find some more girls, after all, the more the merrier! :dogpile: .....then again, we don't wanna kill the poor guy!

Leafers, baby, you ARE in trouble! :Kiss2:

:eek: dear LORD!!! :wow: *collapses* I want my mommy!!! :p

Clair? Sweetie? Just ignore her hon, okay? She doesn't know what she's talkin about :D :p :eek:

Gotta bump this story. lol. I remember reading this one years ago and I must have read it 100 times. Very erotic and with a great amount of teasing.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back