• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Dreamin, 3000 miles home, and an unintentional, but severe problem

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys made a nine day trip to California to end July. They won two of three in San Diego, before losing two of three to the Giants, and winning two of three against the Dodgers. They returned home in the beginning of August to begin a ten day homestand against the Expos, Phillies, and Reds. The first night home, a Thursday, was an off night. After a long day of work for Naomi on the movie, Mitch and Naomi took advantage of the night off by going to a romantic dinner at their favorite place, Cafe Martinique. As had been the way in recent weeks, they were making googly eyes at each other the entire dinner. Mitch reached under the table, and gave a tickle with his finger in the back of Naomi's knees, causing her to jump and shriek. She looked at him through clinched teeth and mockingly said:" Nice to embarrass me, putz" When they got home, Mitch and Naomi were clawing at each others clothes, and soon made wild, passionate love. Mitch went to bed thinking everything was okay, but when he got up the next morning, he saw Naomi standing in the kitchen, and went to put his arms around her waist:" Good Morning" He said, kissing her. Suddenly, Naomi got a revolted look on her face, and pushed him away:" Get the fuck away from me, you bastard!" She screamed. Puzzled, Mitch couldnt believe it:" What's the matter?" I dont know yet, but I'm going to go to the doctor. I'm pretty sure you hurt my insides with your rough, passionate sex last night, you son of a bitch!" She shouted. Mitch was stunned:" Nai, I'm sorry, you know I would never mean to hurt you. I love you so much" "Shut up, Mr perfect, just shut the fuck up! Get out of my sight! I dont want to see you now!" She yelled. Mitch left the apartment, and, sure enough, when he returned later that afternoon, Naomi gave him the report. "I have a lasscarated cervix from the rough sex. Dont touch me, talk to me, even be in the same room with me. I hate you, I do not want to see you! Get out of my sight, you miserable fucking scumbag!" She screamed, giving him a hard shove. Mitch left for the park seperately from Naomi, and when she got to the park, she told Lee Sniderman that she couldnt play for a while due to the injury. She didnt look at Mitch, or talk to him.
That night, the Good Guys began a series with Montreal, and things did not start on a good note, as Mitch struck out four times, was booed, and the Good Guys were handed a 5-2 loss. When Mitch and Naomi got home, she threw his pillow and blanket on the couch:"You sleep there, if you come near me, I swear, I will kick you so hard so you feel it just the way I do!" She said. "You dont believe this wasnt intentional and that I love you, Iam sick about this" He said. "I dont want to talk to you, until Iam ready, if I ever am, you dont exist" She seethed. Things didnt get any better on Saturday night, as Kate Hudson got shelled for five runs in four innings, and the Good Guys lost again, 6-3. That night, Mitch and Naomi just went home instead of going to the Saturday night party. They still werent talking, and Mitch was still sleeping on the sofa. The Good Guys finally salavaged a game of the series on Sunday, as Gil Bellows pitched six strong innings, and the team took a 4-1 win. Naomi refused to go out to dinner with Mitch and the kids that night, so Mitch took the children out alone. The kids didnt know what was wrong, only that mom was "Very mad" about something he did that wasnt meant.
Monday was an off day, and Naomi spent 14 hours that day in Miami working on the movie with Russell. When she got home that night, she kicked off her shoes, and Mitch entered the room: "Come near me, mister, and I'll break you in two. This is how it is. Until I say so, we are roommates. This means we do not sleep in the same bed, show any affection, or have sex. I dont even want to talk to you. I hate you, you are a careless, cruel, scumbag!" "That's fine, Naomi, whatever you want, when you're ready to talk to me, I'll be here to listen." Mitch said very quietly.
A series with Philadelphia opened on Tuesday, as Britney Spears pitched well, and the team came away with a 3-1 win. They won in spite of a slump from Mitch, who struck out three more times, and was booed again. By now, the team knew there was something seriously wrong with Naomi and Mitch, but didnt want to probe. Alicia Silverstone took the hill on Wednesday afternoon, and pitched well, but the Phillies starter Kevin Millwood was better, and Philly took a 4-2 victory. Kate Hudson returned to the hill on Thursday, and this time she turned in a good game, allowing only one run over seven innings, in a 4-1 Good Guys win.
The Reds arrived in town over the weekend to finish the series. Although the team was playing well, and the movie was coming along, Mitch and Naomi still werent talking. Gil Bellows opened the series with the Reds with a 2-1 triumph. After the number five starter took a shellacking on Saturday night, Britney Spears went to the hill on Sunday, and pitched into the eighth inning, as the Good Guys came away with a 6-4 win. By now, Naomi was medically healed from her injured cervix, but the emotional wounds would take much longer to heal.
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, he tried to reason with her again:" You've barely said two words to me in ten days, and now I'm going away for another ten. Please talk to me. Words cannot express how sorry Iam that I hurt you. You may not believe me, but I love you with all my heart. This was a terrible accident. We dont have to do anything sexually until you're good and ready, but I cant stand this silence between us. Please, talk to me" He said. Naomi looked at him with a revolted look on her face:" You are a careless, cruel, idiot. If and when we ever do have sex again, no more rough sex. I know you didnt mean to hurt me, but the fact is that you did. So many things are running through my mind. Only a few weeks ago after that wedding ceremony, things were so wonderful, and now all I feel is cold, despair, and anger. I need to trust you again, and that will take a while. You need to give me time. In the meantime, tread very very carefully" She said. "Whatever happens is your call. I dont care about sex. All I care about is that we get through this, that you know I love you, and to gain back your trust" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, attended by Mitch and Naomi, on the second Saturday of the homestand. The featured lee was the team's attractive new female physican ,Fran. Since she had been privy to examinations where she touched the team in many of their private parts, they figured turnabout was fair play. She was tied hands and feet to the bed as her ler, Gil Bellows, began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Gil tickled the pretty doctor on her underarms and sides with fingers as more laughter erupted: Heheheheheheheheheehe! NO! NO! Then, Gil worked his way down, tickling Fran on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of Fran's pretty feet. Gil tickled Fran's feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. This drove the doctor wild! She moved her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish laughter and begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I give up! NO! Please no! Heheheheheheeheehehe!: She shrieked.
Mitch and Naomi had a serious obstacle to overcome. In addition to the actual sexual injury Naomi had suffered, there was the matter of regaining trust. What would happen on that subject? Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back