• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 1

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The lights dazzled, the Oprey House was filled to capazcity with a clapping celebrity filled audience. The stage was a sparkling silver color, with the lower part painted with beautiful women in various poses being tickled on various parts of their bodies. The stage was draped by mellow blue curtains, which also had a sparkly affect, and were decorated with feathers. The tickly kind:)
Then i come up on stage, wearing a gorgeous dark blue sleeveless dress, with the midriff neatly cut out, exposing my toned and ticklish tummy. The crowd applauses, and knows the show is about to begin.
I walk to the center of the stage, and approach the black microphone.
"Welcome everyone, to the 1st annual Tickling Awards!!" I yell happily into the microphone, as the audience replied with even louder cheering, which took a few moments to stop.
"I'm sure everyone here, and the millions of viewers at home are certainly ready to see some beautiful female celebrities be tickled!"
Once again the audience goes wild.
"Tonight will be loads of fun. We have live performances by some of your favorite singers, ticklish appearances as long as handing out the awards. I'm sure there will also be a couple of surprises as well. And without further ado, we'll start the tickle-filled night off with a performance by the beatiful and very ticklish latin singing star, Jennifer Lopez!!"
I then walked off to the right of the stage, and dissapeared behind the blue curtains. The crowd finishes their applause, and what was at first a barely lit-stage, becomes alive with color, as fun, lively music starts up. The audience is amazed. The stage is decorated amazingly. The stage is scattered with bright bouncy blobs of various colors. Hanging from the ceiling are white puffy clouds, and probably the most noticeable scenary, a gigantic sun with a face on it against the back wall. This thing is enormous, and instead of rays shooting from it, there are bright orange feathers, long and fluffy. To each side are 3 orange-red bikini clad women, dancing, and in the center, emerging from behind a quite large green blob, wearing a graffitied sleeveless white t-shirt, which was short, and tight jeans, topped off with black boots, Jennifer Lopez!
The music goes on for a few moments more, as J.Lo approaches the front of the stage, and then her exotic voice fills the oprey house with a fun, fast tune.
"Tickle me!
That's all i want from you,
that's all you should ask for too,
just let your fingers explore my body,
my emotions getting knotty...
Tickle me!
Yes honeeeey, just Tickle me!"
With each time Ms. Lopez said 'Tickle me', it was also sung by a few background singers, and the 6 dancers, would sprawl their curvy bodies on the stage. Jennifer Lopez continued her song:
"I know this may seem strange,
like something dearranged,
but as soon as you touch my tickle spot,
i get so sexual and hot!!
Just Tickle me!
Yes baby, just Tickle me!
T-tickle me honey, please Tickle me, oh-ya!!!"
J.Lo stopped singing as the beat went on, and she went on to dancing in the middle of the stage. She would approach one of the blobs, stand on it and then be sprung up a foot or two, allowing her to land and continue dancing, she then went back to the song.
"I know you--"
All of a sudden the 6 dancers pounced on the latin beauty. 12 hands explored her tanned body. 2 dancers took an armpit a piece and lightly stroked the smooth, hairless skin. Two other dancers clamped on her midsection, pushing u her t-shirt and tickling her midriff. Two hands squeezed playfully along her lower-sides, while 2 other hands danced along her ribcage. 2 other dancers tugged off her black boots, and then stroked her bare soles. J.Lo was in hysterics. She screamed with intense laughter and bucked her tight body wildly. The 6 dancers gave no quarter, as they did exactly as she had sung, they tickled her!!
One of her midriff ticklers soon wiggled a finger into her oval shaped bellybutton, sending her to a new plateau of laughter. The poor girl went absolutely insane as each of her tickle spots was tortured. After 20 minutes of intense tickling and great crowd reaction, the 6 dancers finally stopped, and helped J.Lo back up, and off the stage. Jennifer Lopez was a sweaty mess. Her once neat heair was sprawled across her face and sweat covered her face. She slowly walked off stage.
After a second or two, i arrive back onstage in he same midriff baring dress, as i once again approach the microphone.
"Wow! What a great performance, and we must thank J.Lo and her dancers for putting on such a ticklish performance. The crowd surely did thank her.
"Now for presenting our first award, famous desingers Alexina Vechil, and Mariah Wills.
I walk off stage clapping, as the 2 30-35 year old women walk onto stage. They both looked great for their age. Alexina had long straight blonde hair, and crystally blue eyes, with skin that looks like is never seen the light of day. It was so pure. Her smile was rounded by full red lips, and she wore a green mini-dress with black accents, showing off her great legs. Ending off those great legs she wore dark green high-heels.
Mariah looked a bit younger, as she had jet black hair, and brown oval eyes. She was fairly tanned, and wore a sparkly black sleeveless dress. At her feet were midnight black high-heels.
"Hello everyone, we are here to present the Best Tickle Clothes Award," Alexina said in a thick Russian accent.
"The reason we were chosen to present this award, is because we specialize in two very popular clothe related tickling departments." Mariah said.
"Yes, i specialize in sleeveless appareal, while my friend stars in the bare midriff category."
"You might even see some of our clothes here tonight!" Alexina said excitedly.
"And now, on to the nominees."
A huge screen is lowered from the ceiling, black at first but suddenly filled with amazing color.
The screen's 'voice' then began, with suspensful music in the back ground.
"Now for the nominees for Best Tickle Clothes."
5 squares, each with a picture of one of the nominees filled the screen, as each nominee was named, the screen was filled with their picture.
"For Best Tickle Clothes, Mariah Carey... Britney Spears... Pamela Anderson... Kirsten Dunst... and Debra..."
The screen showed them for a minute more, then raised back into the ceiling, and the lights focused back on the two designers.
Then Mariah spoke, with the whole room filled with suspense.
"And the winner is... Britney Spears!"
The audience clapped, and outwalked Miss Britney Spears, dressed amazingly in a faded orange skin-tight mini-skirt, tan colored toe-baring sandals, and a cowboy style vest, with only a orange bikini top beneath it. The cowboy vest was dark blue, with brown trimming, and a fake sheriff star pinned on her right breast.
Alexina handed Britney the award, a miniature golden women, being tickled tremendously by dozen of hands.
Britney happily took the award, and then took the mic to speak.
"Thank you everyone!! I'd like to thank my parents, i love you Mom and Dad, and also the rest of my family, and great designers like these two ladies!! Also i'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, and i hope that i designers continue to produce easy-to-tickle clothes, which i find highly fashionable."
Britney then blew a kiss into the mic, and was about to step off when Mariah grabbed her arm. Britney turned with a confused look on her face.
Mariah took the mic.
"Now the golden ticklee(the award she got) is great and all, but that's not your true prize for winning." Mariah explained, taking her over to the left-side of the stage.
"What do you mean?" Britney asked.
"Your true prize, is much more fun then a little golden statue, and it's right behind these curtains. Alexina joined her partner in shwing Britney her prize. And when the curtains were tugged down, Britney's eyes grew wide as she saw her TRUE prize...
The camera's then suddenly switch to me backstage.
"And now for a commercial break!"
TO BE CONTINUED...

so how did you like it? i hope its lived up to the expectations i set on it, and feedback would be greatly appreciated because this is my first big story thing(besides the ticklish survivor).
:)

Tummy, this may be your finest story yet!!! I had NO idea that the polls were going to be connected with a story!!! I'm cracking up as I type this..I love that you have J-Lo singing that song! Your descriptions are perfect, as always!! I can't wait for the rest!!

thanks nontkl, and dont worry, more is on the way. im just a little surprised that well over 300 people have viewed this, and only u replied. oh well, happy tickling:)

Great job tummy! I like the black boots on J-LO..lol Keep up the good work..:)

Great Job...

Now that award show I would pay to see!!!
Great job, good descriptions!
Don't be discouraged by non-replys, you can tell your story is a success if you get a lot of hits.
People are just shy about posting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back