• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Demo Night in Chicago

TickleChgo

Verified
As some of you may know, the Leather Rose, where we have had a couple of our CHEST gatherings, has "demo nights," i.e., I went to one a few months ago on foot worship, and there are various other BDSM topics.

I have made arrangements with the Leather Rose for a Tickle Torture Demo Night! It will be on Friday, May 18 at around 10 pm. The plan is for yours truly to conduct an m>f demo, and then the tables and feathers will be turned, and one of the Mistresses who run the place will conduct an f>m demo on me (I can attest from personal experience from our last CHEST meeting that this Mistress is an expert tickler!) Bring your favorite tickling implements and we can try them out in the demos! After the planned demo sessions, we can all hang out, have some fun and share a few laughs late into the night!

The address of The Leather Rose is 2537 W. Fullerton (Fullerton and Maplewood), the phone number is 1-800-767-6737, and the following Web sites have info on it: www.leatherrose.com or www.bdsmresources.com/lrscind.htm ; directions can be found at http://204.248.236.10/direct.htm For those of you who have not been to the Leather Rose yet, please take a moment to review its rules of conduct at http://204.248.236.10/engagmnt.htm

If you have any questions, or any requests or suggestions for the demos, please e-mail me. Also, while we do have a woman lined up for the m>f demo, we could still use one or more f volunteers, please e-mail me if you are interested - it would, of course, be a safe and controlled environment.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Sounds pretty cool to me. Is the place gonna be reserved for ticklers that night, or just a particular session, or will it be regular operating procedure (whatever that is)?

Heh! heh! heh! I am so there! I encourage all Chicago area ticklers to be there as well. Thank you TickleChgo for putting this together.I will see you there.

MercilessOne

tklr5150 - You asked whether the place is gonna be reserved for ticklers that night, or just a particular session, or will it be regular operating procedure. It is going to be a feature for that night, in that at some point they will announce that the demo is starting and we will be center stage. The place is not reserved for ticklers, in that there will be lots of "regulars" there, but there should also be a lot of ticklephiles there, and, who knows, maybe we can take over the place.

Hope you can make it, and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Merciless One - look forward to meeting you and it is definitely my pleasure to set this up.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back