• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Away, out of touch, back to the nest, and hopefully, resolution and recovery

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day road trip to Montreal, Philadelphia and Cincinnatti in the second week of August. Naomi and Mitch were still barely talking to each other. Mitch would call from the road, they would exchange a few words about the children, and when Mitch inquired about Naomi's well being, she would quickly change the subject, and end the conversation. The team returned home on a Wednesday night in mid August. After an off day Thursday, they would begin another homestand. When Mitch landed at the Nassau airport late that night, he bought Naomi a dozen red roses as a symbol of how much he loved her, and wanted to try and solve their problems. He arrived home at about 2am, to find Naomi sitting on the couch, her back turned to him, in an unusual pair of unsexy looking tan pajamas. "Naomi, I'm home" He said. "Hello" Naomi said in a cool manner. Mitch went around to the front of the couch and faced Naomi: "These are for you, I love you" He said, trying to elicit some positive response from her. "Thank you" She said, taking the roses. "Nai, please talk to me, dont shut me out. We need to solve this for our relationship. We cant go on like this forever" Mitch said. "You know, as I think back to that night, you treated me like a fucking whore. Rough sex, and then slam, bam, thank you mam" she said in an accusatory tone. "Wait a second, Naomi. I have never treated you like a whore. I take responsibility for what happened between us that night. I was rough, and I'm sorry, but you were there too. We were in the middle of passionate sex, things got out of hand. I dont appreciate you saying that I treated the woman I love and plan to spend the rest of my life with like a whore. It's just not true" Mitch said. "I've been thinking, feet, tickling, this team. Sometimes I just think it's all so screwed up. What would you say if I just wanted to work in the movies and be like a normal couple, and we stop doing all this fetish stuff. Could you live without tickling me, worshipping my feet, and tying me up?" Naomi said. "I love that, it makes me happy. I thought it used to make you happy, too. What is this, some kind of punishment?" He said. "I'm not saying I'm going to do that. I love the people on this team and this island too much to probably go to that extreme, and I figure if others tickle me, then why not my husband. It's just, sometimes I think of what it would be like if life were different" Naomi said. "We have a great life. We have three beautiful kids, we are married forever, until this week I thought we were deeply in love. We are both good looking people. I wouldnt give up what I have with you or this team for anything in the world. I can understand if it takes you more time to trust me with sex, and if you dont just want to take off your clothes, and hop into bed with me again, but I dont just want us to change what we are because of this, that doesnt seem right." Mitch said. "I need time, give me time" Naomi said. "Iam not pressuring you to have sex with me. Take all the time you need. Iam not going anywhere" Mitch said.
In the meantime, Naomi returned to work on the movie with Russell early Friday morning, and the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand against the Mets that night. Gil Bellows began the series with the Mets by tossing three hit ball over seven innings, as Mitch hit a homerun, and the team came away with a 4-3 win. Alicia Silverstone followed that up on Saturday night by pitching another fine game, allowing only two runs into the seventh, as the Good Guys beat up Tom Glavine, and won 5-2. Britney Spears went to the mound on Sunday, and she completed the sweep of the Mets by allowing only one run through six innings, as the Good Guys hit two homers, and came away with a 4-1 victory.
Monday was an off day before the Good Guys began a series with the Braves on Tuesday night. On Monday, Naomi and Russell Crowe spent 15 hours in Miami shooting the movie. Then, on Tuesday night, Kate Hudson took the hill against Atlanta, and she was magnificent, allowing only one run to the Braves over eight excellent innings, as Mitch's eighth inning homerun won it for the Good Guys, 3-1. The number five starter took the ball on Wednesday afternoon, and did not perform well, allowing five runs in five innings during a 5-1 loss to Atlanta. Then, on Thursday night, it was Gil Bellows turn to pitch again, and he turned in another fine performance, allowing but two runs into the seventh, as the Good Guys used three homeruns to overcome the Braves, 7-5.
The homestand would finish with Houston. Alicia Silverstone took a tough 3-2 loss on Friday night. Saturday afternoon saw Britney Spears pitch six shutout innings, in an eventual 2-0 win, and then, on Sunday, to Kate Hudson capped off the homestand by allowing but two runs to the Astros into the eighth, as the Good Guys came from behind, and erupted for five eighth inning runs, in a 6-3 Good Guy victory. The homestand had gone well on the field, and there was significant progess with the movie. The question now was, what was to be with Mitch and Naomi?
That question would be answered on the Monday night between the Mets and Braves series. After a 14 hour day, Naomi came home exhausted, kicked off her shoes, and asked Mitch to massage her feet, which he willingly did. He didnt tickle Naomi, because he was afraid of rocking the boat with her after such a rough time. Later that night, when they got into bed, Naomi emerged from the bathroom naked, climbed into bed, and started kissing Mitch: "I dont want us to go on like this forever. I still love you. I hope you know that. I was hurt, and angry, and had to vent my rage. I know you didnt hurt me intentionally. I need you tonight. This may sound silly, but after swearing to you that I didnt have a vibrator, while you were away I went out and bought one. It doesnt pleasure me the way you do, because most importantly it cant say I love you, and cuddle me when I'm scared, or sick, or talk to me until I'm old. Only you can do that. I'm ready, but we need to be very, very careful, and you need to be very gentle with me. This is going to take time, but I'm ready to try" Naomi said. Mitch stroked Naomi's face:" Oh, sweetheart, I love you so much. I would never do anything to hurt you. " After that, Mitch and Naomi made love, without tickling, and with very little foot worship. It was a session of kiss and make up, a reassurance session. It was a start, but it would probably take a while before things were back to normal with the couple.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The party was held at the fetish club. Instead of having one featured lee, it was more like a free for all, with both men and women tied to beds and tables throughout the club, and being tickled by anyone who was around. Members of the Good Guys, patrons of the club, waitresses, dancers, and most anyone else had their turn at being tickled. The most ticklish person there that night seemed to be a fetish dancer by the name of Misty. She was tied to a table in the main club as the tickle began on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, her lers, the catcher Barney, and second baseman Russell, attacked Misty's underarms with fingers as more giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Working their way down, Barney and Russell attacked Misty's sides, ribs, and belly, causing more laughter. Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehe! Then, they tickled Misty on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, they got to the soles of Misty's bare feet. They attacked Misty's feet, using fingers, feathers, and ice on her soles and over her toes. Misty went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles, and begged them to stop. Hehehehehehehehehe! I surrender! Please no more! NO! Please no!Hehehehehehehehe! At last, the tickling finished, and Misty was untied.
So, it seemed Mitch and Naomi had hopefully solved their problem. Would there be a period of stablity and tranquility for the couple who seemed to always have some type of turmoil in their lives? Stay Tuned.

Mitch

good story mitch!!

as long as she didn't turn to russell crowe when, she was upset with mitch my heart just wouldn't take that !! for some reason i just hate that fucking guy ! (lol) anyway good story!

Thank you, windowguy. Your positive feedback is always appreciated. I just posted a new story about a Charlie's Angels capture and tickle. (Perhaps a bit more appetizing, considering the beautiful girls that used to be on that show, than Starsky and Hutch tickling a hooker) Please check it out. It is based with the original tv characters, and not the movie. Oh, and while Mitch will struggle with Naomi having to work with Crowe, I dont think she'll be turning to Crowe for any romantic liasions anytime soon! LOL! Anyhow, thanks for your feedback again, as always stay tuned for more!

Mitch

P'S please check your PM when you get a chance. I have something to share with you.

windowguy, please check your pm, I have something to share with you that I think you will find interesting.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back