• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlie's Angels captured and tickle tortured

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
(Note: This story is based on the original Charlie's Angels TV show, and not on the recent movies)

Kris Monroe woke up dazed and dizzy in a darkened room. The last thing she remembered was that she was having a drink with her investigative partners, the lovely, black haired, Sabrina Duncan and the vivacious brunette Kelly Garrett, and then all had gone black. Gathering her thoughts, she screamed out: "Kelly! Bree! Are you guys here" "Over here, Kris!" Kelly screamed, then she said:" I'm all tied up" "I'm here, Kris, I dont know what the hell is going on" Sabrina screamed. A tall, shadowy figure entered the room:" I'll tell you what is going on, lovely ladies. You and your Mr Charles Townsend are helping to protect a priceless jewel that is arriving in the port of Los Angeles tomorrow. I want that jewel, and you are going to tell me the arrival and port information, and how to get it, or some very very bad things are going to happen to all of you" "Jewel? What jewel?We dont know any jewel information" Kelly said, trying to play dumb. "Come now, ladies, dont take me for dumb. Iam not going to stand here and believe that, but Iam also not going to stand here and threaten to kill you or beat you into submission to tell me. That wouldnt be a way to treat a lady. I have other means of making you all talk" The man said. He went over and began removing the Angels shoes and stockings from their feet. "Tell me girls, any of you wouldnt happen to be... ticklish, would you?" The stranger said with an evil laugh. Kris Monroe gulped hard. She was incredibly ticklish, one touch of her foot would send her into hysterics. While Sabrina Duncan had not been tickled in quite a while, she remembered it as an unpleasant experience, while Kelly Garrett recalled being at least highly ticklish, and hating to be tickled.
"Okay, ladies, not going to talk, I guess we'll start with you, Miss Duncan, tickle tickle" The captor said, beginning a tickle under Sabrina's arms that made her jump in the bed despite her restraints, and let out a high pitched howl: Hahahahahahahaahaha! Stop that! "Okay, not there, hmm, let's try the sides" The stranger tickled Sabrina in her sides, causing her to again thrash as she let out another howl: Hahahahahahaha! "Hmm, still not talking, okay, now let's go for the feet" He said, as he began tracing Sabrina's feet with his fingers, as her toes curled and she let out another deep howl: Hahahahahahahahaha!
Having been unsuccessful in getting information from Sabrina, who seemed moderately ticklish but not excruciatingly, the fiend next went to Kelly. "Hello there, Miss Garrett, kitchy kitchy koo" He said running his fingers in Kelly's armpits as she jumped and thrashed about, and let loose with laughter that seemed more girlish and agonized. Hehehehehahahahahaha! NO! Dont do that! Tickles! Hehehehehehee! "Okay, this one's a bit more ticklish, let's go for her sides and belly" The kidnapper reasoned, as he tickled Kelly's sides and belly with his fingers, and she jumped some more and let out more girlish like laughter: Hehehehehehehhehahahahaha! Ticklish!
Having not gotten what he wanted, he made his way to Kelly's bare feet, and ran his fingers over them:" Talk, Miss Garrett, tell me what I want to know, or I will keep you all here, until you do!" He said, as he ran his fingers over Kelly's soles and toes as she wiggled her toes and let out girlish laughter. Hehehehehehehehehe! Ticklish but not gonna tell you, you scumbag! Hhehehehehehehe! she said through giggles.
"Well, well, it seems like you're the last one, Miss Monroe. Hopefully my luck will be good with you, because I will keep you here until you bitches tell me what I want to know. It's the jewels, or I will torture you over and over again until you talk. I will get you to talk one way or the other." The stranger ran his fingers under Kris' arms and in her sides, and she jumped and shrieked with giggles. He could tell right away he had a very ticklish customer on his hands. Hehehehehehehehehehe! Ooh! I'm, I'm ticklish! Hehehehehehee! No please!" "Dont talk Kris, we took a vow of secrecy, whatever he does, dont tell him" Sabrina said. "I hope I can hold out, Bree, I hate to be tickled. It's so horrible, and I'm, well, I'm so so ticklish" "Hmm, that looks like it would be an advantage for me then, so talk, Miss Monroe, or I will torture you until I make you talk!" He postioned himself at Kris' lovely bare feet, which he took in his hands together, and ran his fingers over her baby soft beautiful soles, and under her perfectly pedicured toes. Kris let out a shriek, as her feet kicked violently in his hands, as she pointed her toes down very hard, to try and prevent him from getting under her toes, and continued shrieking and squealing: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! Very ticklish! Heheheehehehehehe! No please no more! Hehehehehehe!Knowing he had a very ticklish victim in his hands, the kidnapper focused on Kris, as he felt that was the best chance to get the info he wanted to know. He continued using fingers on Kris feet and toes, and then tried a feather, and ice, and finally, he even put his mouth to her foot and began to suck on Kris' gorgeous toes. Kris had never had anything done to her feet before, other than a brief family tickle when she was younger, she was too ticklish, and kept her boyfriends away from her feet. She shrieked, thrashed, and twisted in his hands, the sensation of his mouth and fingers and instruments maddening. She felt like she was either ready to come, urinate in her pants, or maybe both. She had tears in her eyes as it didnt seem the fiend would ever stop. He just kept tickling, and tickling, and tickling, as the horribly ticklish Kris kept squealing like a little child, and trying to hold out. Finally, when it seemed nothing would ever get him to stop, the door to the darkened room was kicked in, and Bosley appeared with the police. "Okay, this is a raid. You are under arrest for kidnapping, and ah, we'll find out what else" Bosley said. "How about assault, this fucking asshole was tickling the crap out of us. He wanted to know about the jewel. Thank God you got here, Bos, I was almost ready to pass out. I'm ah really ticklish" Kris said. "Well, you're safe now, and this asshole is going away for a long long time" Bosley said, untying the girls.
Later, when the girls had returned to Townsend's office, they talked to Charles Townsend. "Bosley tells me he saved you girls from a tight spot tonight" "Yes, we were, ah, tied up, and ah, Charlie, thank god the jewel is safe, so we dont have to tell you what really happened, it's ah a bit sexual, and ah, really emabarrassing" Kris said. "Well, I dont have to know. As long as both the jewel and you girls are safe, thats all I care about" Charles said.
The girls exchanged knowing glances at Bosley. It was a good thing he had arrived when he did, and that they hadnt given up any information to the kidnapper. It had been hard to hold out, especially for the horribly ticklish Kris. Thankfully, the jewel was safe, and so were they, but the three beautiful angels knew one thing, that they never wanted to spend a night like that again!

The End

that was pretty cool!!

one sugestion though next adventure make the tourture more sadistis seems to me they got off a little easy(lol)!!!

Okay, gotcha! I wasnt planning to write this as a series, but next time I'll let em have it good!

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back