• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Road Trip...........a new purpose

Giantfan

TMF Expert
People there isn't ever going to be a good time to discuss this.

After last Tuesday we've all been changed. However, maybe we can use the Road Trip concept for a get together. We all have a story, especially those who were in the city at the time. Talking and toasting the hero's would be a great way to meet a fine group of people.

The situation we live in today puts our "thing" in perspective. But maybe a night out will help. The party I was talking about on the other thread is set for October 17. Maybe we could meet early for a drink and that toast to all the brave people who continue to participate in what's going on in the financial district. Plus give some of us (women included) an oppurtunity to meet.

Please don't be upset if this all sounds crass............its just a thought. And I just get so mad I don't want to allow those bastards to "win" by making me(us) alter my(our) lives.

Amen! I hope I can make the 17th.
Go to our other thread for details on the Brazillian Stripper I tickled on Saturday.

a toast to the hero's......and then...........

Agian I wanted to make all the TMF friends interested in meeting in NYC on October 17th. I know its a Wednesday but its the day of a Foot Fetish party that might yeild some nice tickling scenario's.

"FOOT FETISH PARTY NYC
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17TH, 2001
8PM - 4AM

CLUB TRUE
28 EAST 23rd STREET
BETWEEN MADISON AND PARK
NEW YORK, NEW YORK

8 HOURS OF NON-STOP FOOT FETISH ACTION!!!
$30 at the door
Ladies FREE

FESTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:

SHOE WORSHIP, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT MASSAGES, FOOT SMELLING, NYLON WORSHIP,FOOT KISSING, TOE SUCKING, FOOT LICKING, TRAMPLING, BAREFEET, SNEAKERS,
SHOES AND MORE!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS HOW THE PARTY WORKS:
FROM 8PM - 11PM THE PARTY WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY OURS!!!
3 HOURS OF NOTHING BUT FOOT WORSHIPERS, AND FOOT MISTRESSES.
FROM 11PM - 4AM WE WILL BE JOINED BY FETISH FOLKS OF ALL INTERESTS.
THIS WILL OF COURSE INCLUDE REAL LIFE MISTRESSES WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SLAVES, SO IT'S A DOUBLE WHAMMY!! (not my deal but.......)
IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE FOOT FETISH PARTY....
YOU MUST BE THERE AT 8PM SHARP!!!
THIS WILL GIVE YOU 3 HOURS OF EXCLUSIVE FOOT WORSHIP PRIVELIGES.
AFTER THAT, THE CLUB WILL HAVE OTHER TYPE OF FETISH ACTIVITIES GOING ON, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME DEGREE OF PRIVACY OR ROOM AS YOU WILL FROM 8PM - 11PM.

HERE ARE THE RULES OF GETTING FOOT WORSHIP SESSIONS OF YOUR CHOICE WITH OUR MISTRESSES.

THE PARTY IS SET UP LIKE A STRIP CLUB WOULD BE.
YOU TIP THE FOOT MISTRESS, AND YOU GET YOUR FOOT WORSHIP SESSION
THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD GET A LAP DANCE AT A STRIP CLUB

THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A STRIP CLUB, AND THE FOOT FETISH PARTY ARE:

1) IN A STRIP CLUB, FOR $20 YOU GET A LAP DANCE
IN THE FOOT FETISH PARTY FOR $20 YOU GET FOOT
WORSHIP SESSIONS!!!

2) IN A STRIP CLUB, YOUR LAP DANCE USUALLY LAST 5-7
MINUTES IN THE FOOT FETISH PARTY YOUR SESSIONS LASTS AT
LEAST 10 MINUTES!!!

3) IN A STRIP CLUB, YOU CAN LOOK, BUT CANNOT TOUCH
IN THE FOOT FETISH PARTY, YOU CAN TOUCH, RUB,
SMELL, LICK, AND SUCK!

4) IN A STIP CLUB, GIRLS THINK YOU ARE WEIRD IF YOU ASK TO SEE THEIR FEET (not in my experience), AND MEN AROUND YOU MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE
LOOKIN AT THEIR FEET.
IN THE FOOT FETISH PARTY, THE GIRLS LOVE TO GET
THEIR FEET WORSHIPED, AND ALL THE GUYS FROM 8PM - 11PM ARE HARDCORE FOOT FETISH FREAKS
JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

But before the party...............
We could meet at a bar in the neighborhood and toast the hero's of the WTC tradegy. I do plan on going to the party so I will be in the city. It would be cool to meet with some of the folks who frequent this board. It might also be a comfortable atmosphere for any ladies who wish to join.

Just trying to keep it fresh...................

Giantfan
"God Bless America"

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back