• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forbidden Fruit M/F

JPie1

Verified
Forbidden Fruit – M/F

Lurking, forever lurking. On the forum of her own secret obsession, an obsession told to none. Not her friends, not her family, not even her own spouse. In her life she had been brought up to be a fine young lady, raised with proper manners, raised with politeness, raised to be a wife and a mother. She had all these, everything she was supposed to be and she was good at them, great even, but she had desires, secret dark never to be told or acted upon desires. She was not supposed to have these thoughts let alone act on them. Slowly but surely she started to come out, seeing that she was not alone in this desire, in her passion, in her obsession. For she had wanted to be tickled and to tickle in the most wicked of ways, fun ways, playful ways, and erotic ways. Thinking about this always made her blush as she thought of how the erotic was, thoughts of how fingers and feather can float and dance upon ones body to stir up sensations. Caught in positions of vulnerability that would make her heart sing. She would touch her body in places that she would imagine would produce the strongest of feelings, feeling the power of the tickling, forces within never awoken. Could she act on this, she must, but it is forbidden in her world, her thoughts and desires wreaking havoc on her good moral standings. For good wives and mothers never partake of this fruit, no nibbles, no bites, not even a smell.

In a glance on the forum she saw there was to be a gathering, a gathering of others like her, the same in their dreams. To be with others that share this dark passion for it would be a fantasy but in her mind she knew it was time, time to explore, time to open up, time to let others command her vulnerability. Timidly she wrote to the organizer, drummed up the courage, made her plans with an urgency, her body shivering and excited, scared. She prepared, primped and polished herself not knowing what the day would bring, who she would meet and how she would react. In her car her mind went in a thousand different directions as she came closer and closer to meeting her reality. Quietly and with a shyness she checked into the hotel. With a quickness she went to her roon, gave herself a glance over, freshened herself and with a deep breath set out to the gathering room. She knocked, open the door and in an instant was transported into the garden of eden, smiles greeted her warm and welcoming, looking around people, people just like her, everyday people with the same passion, the same longing, the same dark obsession. Introductions, a sigh of relief and a warmth spreading through the body of scenes to be played. Looking around, observing, who would she play with, who would be the one to awaken her, the door opens, he walks in bold and commanding, eyes meet, a sign, a flash, a knowing, he was the one. In just a moment he draws me closer, under his spell, the forbidden fruit. Leading, hand in hand, draws her into a room, electricity sparks, the 1st nibble. Onto the bed, no bondage, mastering with pure experience and eye contact. He lays her down, brushes her hair back, subtly beginning the dance. Her vulnerability opens up, submit she must, her wildest fantasies unfolding. Tickling, the sensations rock her, embarrass her, blushing she giggles and turns to him, her body at his command. His hands knowing, moving from part to part, playful, exotic and inviting. With a daring he starts to undress her, ready to exploit and ravish virgin territory, ready to extract laughs, make her body quiver with passion, ready to awaken. Slowly he makes contact with her posterior, a gasp, a shock, a longing released, face red but with eyes that plead for more. He tickles her, rocks her and leads her to this wonderful temptation so long denied. He tickles and caresses her with a tenderness making her melt, submit and to never look back. He would bring her into this new world, into this Eden, Forbidden Fruit devoured. She accepts her desires.

Oh
My
God...

Now granted, your writing's always great lass, but lately... wow. Just... if ever anyone has a need to explain why we enjoy this particular diversion from the endless tedium of daily life, I can't think of a better explanation than this.

Now if I can just remember how to start breathing again...

BOFH666 said:
Oh
My
God...

Now granted, your writing's always great lass, but lately... wow.

Now if I can just remember how to start breathing again...

I think Judy has been born again. :p

Thank you all for you great comments, I might run a sequel to this...

Great stuff Jpie! Hope to see that sequel! :D

Well knock me over with a feather!

Nice, REALLY nice writing JPIE!

WOW...

And BOFH666, quit hoggin' all the air!!! ;)

Great stuff, Jpie.
If there is one thing that exudes eroticism, it is passion conveyed through descriptive writing. Very nice stuff.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back