• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie McMahon’s Hypnotic Tickle Torture (A request by PJSport3) */f belly, sides

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
Stephanie McMahon’s Hypnotic Tickle Torture (A request by PJSport3) 

Stephanie had been on vacation and off of TV for about a month now, and she was getting very board and restless. One-day sheph decided to treat herself to dinner and a show at her favourite club. When she arrived at the club she walked in and demanded that she get the best table in the place. She was led to a table right in front of the stage. She ordered the most expensive dish on the menu, along with the most expensive bottle of wine. When she was threw with her meal she complained about the food and said that the wine was sub-par as well. As the show began, Steph started to talk very loud on her cell phone. She also complained that she was having a hard time hearing on the phone because the people on the stage were making too much noise. Today they were having a mixed verity of shows. They had a singer, a band, somebody who just played the piano, a comedian, a ventriloquist, and a hypnotist.

When the singer sang Steph said, “I can sing better then that guy”. When the band played she said, “I’ve heard better music coming out of a grade school band” When a woman was playing the piano she said, “I’ve seen a chicken playing the piano, just pecking at the keys and it sounded better.” Everytime the comedian went to tell his joke she yelled out the punch line. During the ventriloquist act she kept yelling out, “I can see hiss lips moving”.

Finally the hypnotist came out to do his act. He had been back stage the whole time listening to all the noise Stephanie was making. He thought to himself, “Somebody’s got to teach her a lesson, maybe then she’ll learn to keep her big mouth shut.

He came up with a plan; he would hypnotise Steph and really teach her a good lesson. He began his act by asking the audience, “Who here does not believe in the power of hypnotism?” Right a way Stephanie yelled out, “Everybody knows that all that hypnotise stuff is fake.” To which the hypnotist replied, “If you’re so sure then why don’t you come up on stage and by my subject.” “Ok,” Steph replied, if only to prove that you and hypnotism are fake.”

The hypnotist began by motioning to a chair and told Steph to have a seat. After Steph sat down on the chair and got comfy the hypnotist said, “All I’m going to do now is have you stair at this flashing light. I will then put you to sleep and give you a harmless suggestion. I will then wake you up and you will feel quit relaxed. We will then seen if the suggestion that I gave you really had any effect on you. Ok, shell we begin?”

The hypnotist started by turning on the flashing light that Steph was going to focus on. He then said “Ok Steph listen to my voice. Concentrate on my voice. Start by relaxing your whole body. Relax your Feet. Relax your legs. Relax your butt. Relax your stomach. Relax your chest. Relax your arms and relax your neck and finally relax your head. Your eyes should be very sleepy, very heavy. You can’t keep your eyes open any longer. You’re now asleep and the only sound that you can hear is the sound of my voice. Stephanie can you hear me?” “Yes” Steph said in a very mono-toned voice.

“I’m now going to ask Stephanie a question,” the hypnotist said to the audience. “Stephanie” the hypnotist began, “you are now hypnotised and there for you must answer the quest that I’m going to ask you truthfully. Do you understand?” “Yes” answered Steph. “”Ok, here is the question.” Said the hypnotist. “Are you ticklish?” “Yes” steph answered. “How ticklish are you?” The hypnotist asked. “Super deathly ticklish” she said. “Where are you most ticklish?” he asked. My stomach, sides and belly button.” She answered.

“Ok now I’m going to give Steph a suggestion” he told the crowd. “Stephanie” he started. “When I snap my fingers you will awaken. You will then let me tickle you. If I tell you to lift up your arms you will do it and you wont be able to lower them again until I tell you to. Do you understand?” “Yes” was her answer. With that he snapped his fingers and Stephanie awoke. “How are you felling?” he asked her. “Pretty Good” she replied

“Before you return to your seat can do one thing for me? He asked. “What now?” steph asked. “I want you to life up your shirt, just to chest level” he said. Stephanie did as she was told. “Why did I just do this?” she asked. “You’ll see,” he said. “My what a nice, cute, flat tummy you have” “Why can’t I put my shirt down, I want to?” she asked, “Because,” he said, “that was one of the commands I gave you while you were under my power” “One of the commands” she wondered. “What’s the other one?” “You see Steph” he began, “I intend to have you stand there, with out moving and while holding up your shirt, because I’m planning on tickling your stomach and sides.” Stephanie’s eyes nearly pop out of her skull. She started to remember times when her brother Shane and his friends used to hold her down and tickle her. Those ticklings were the worst things she ever went through. But she knew that back then at least she had a fighting chance, she could kick, bite or run away. But now she was stuck standing there while holding up her shirt, not able to move. She has never felt so helpless in all her life. This was going to be her nightmare come true, pure hell.

The hypnotist grabbed the chair that Steph had been sitting in earlier and placed it in front of her, and took a seat. Steph just standing there, looking terrified started to speak. “Please don’t do this to me. I’ll give you money, anything you want” He just looked up at her and said, “Anything I want, but all I want is to tickle you, and I’ve got that.” With that he reached up and started lightly tickling her stomach. Right a way she started to giggle. Hehehehehehehehehehe. He kept up the light tickling for a few minutes. He tickled all over her fit tummy. He tickled up then down. When he had covered every inch of her tummy he started on her sides. Steph never stopped giggling. Hehehehehehehehehehe ….. After a good 5 minutes he decided to really make her laugh.

He started by lobster clawing her sides. This really had her laughing hard ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. She wanted to get away but she couldn’t move from her position. He soon began to pinch and claw her stomach. .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. P-P-PLEASE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. ST-ST-STOP ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. I CAN’T ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA … T-T-TAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. EEEEEETTT ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He mad sure to tickle every inch of her ultra ticklish mid-section. After a good 15 minutes he finally stop to give her a breather, but more importantly to address the crowd. “Ok here’s the thing” he said, “I know that Stephanie was being a real pain in the ass tonight. Therefore I’m going to ask for two volunteers. Those two volunteers will get to come up on stage with me and help me tickle Stephanie McMahon.” With that the whole audience put up their hands. After a few moments of searching he finally picked two women. He picked them because he noticed that they both had really long fingernails. The two women ran up on stage as fast as they could. The hypnotist told them to take up position by Steph. “Now when I say go you will start to tickle her and keep tickling her until I say stop.

The two women looked at Steph and wriggled their long nails in front of her face. Steph began to panic. “Please don’t do this” she said in a whimper, looking for some sign of mercy. She would get non-on this night. All of a sudden the Hypnotist yelled out “GO”. One woman started to tickle her sides, while the other tickled her tummy. Steph went wild with laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. In between bursts of laughter all she could do was scream ….. ARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. ARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. For nearly 20 minutes the two girls tickled steph on every inch of her stomach and sides. Then the hypnotist joined in. while the girls were still tickling Steph’s sides and tummy; he started to tickle her belly button. As soon as his finger made contact with the inside of her belly button she completely lost it. Within seconds she went from a hardy, gut busting laugh to silent laughter. You could see Steph laughing but no sound was coming out. By this point Steph couldn’t even put two thoughts together in her head, much less beg any more. After nearly 10 minutes of just silent laughter the hypnotist yelled out “STOP” Every body finally stopped tickling poor steph and he told the two girls to return to their seats. With that the Hypnotist said, “that concludes tonight’s entertainment. “You can pull down your shirt now and you’re free to go,” he told her. Then turning to the audience he said, “Hope you liked the show. The whole audience all stood up and cheered as he left the stage.

After about 30 minutes of just resting and trying to catch her breath back at her table Stephanie was ready to leave. She gathered her stuff and told herself that this was one night out that she wasn’t going to tell anybody about. Unbeknown to her however that when she was under the hypnotist power he whispered another command in her ear, one that the audience couldn’t hear. For when she was under the hypnotist power he whispered, “Everytime that someone says to you ‘Tickle yourself’ you will begin to tickle your stomach, and it will feel like 5 people are tickling you at once. You will tickle all over your stomach, sides and even your belly button and keep tickling yourself until you hear the words, ‘yourself tickle’.”

2 weeks later

There was a very bad storm going on outside. Steph is in her apartment, entertaining guest when she hears the phone ring. She goes into the other room and picks up the receiver and says, “hello”. Then she hears a familiar voice on the other end say, “tickle yourself.” As soon as she hears that she reaches in under her shirt and starts to tickle her own belly, sides and belly button. In the other room Steph is laughing like a mad woman. ARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA … her guests rush in to see what is so funny. They see her tickling herself and they begin to ask her, “What’s the matter? What are you doing?” But she’s laughing so hard that she can’t speak. Finally somebody picks up the receiver and says, “Hello, who is this? What’s’ going on?” The voice on the other end of the phone said, “Don’t worry, Steph’ll be ok. All you have to do is tell her one simple thing. I’m sure she’ll tell you all about it later.” “What, What do I tell her?” Asked Stephanie’s friend. “All you have to say is…” all of a sudden the phone went dead. Turns out that the storm knocked out the phone line right before steph’s friend could hear the command to get her to stop tickling herself. Latter on when they were watching TV the news came on. The newswoman said, expect the phones to be down for at least 3 days. Her friends just looked at Stephanie with pity and said, “pore Steph, what’s she must be going thou.” While all Steph could do was lay on the floor and drift in and out of silent laughter. “I wonder what kind of state she’ll be in by the time the phones start to work?” Asked her friend. “I hope that guy doesn’t forget to call back”

The End

Well I hope that you liked it and please feel free to give me lots of feed back. And what did you think of the story PJSport3.

Awesome Story

That was just genius. I loved every moment of it. I truely mean that, especially when I went through the forum and saw that something was written and was in reply to my requests.

You rock, you missed absolutely nothing, it was perfect, fabulous, I can go on and on. You are a genius writer!!!

At the sake of sounding selfish (which believe me my request was so fufilled), it would be awesome to see if you can put your writing skills into the voodoo idea as well. I would love to see that come to life cause let me just say, I could totally picture her going through what you wrote about.

It was fabulous!!! Thank you again, and love to see if you pull off the other one, but no matter what, thank you so much!!!

Actually I’ve been toying with some voodoo ideas for Stephanie McMahon. I’m just trying to decide which idea I like the best, but it will happen. And thank you for the high praise. I’ve got lots of ideas using all kinds of celebrities, including others with the divas of WWE.

I love how your mind works. I love the other divas too, but no matter what, something about Steph always puts her on top.

Anyway, I love that you were thinking and plan on working on the voodoo idea. I thought the Gilligan's Island remake with Steph would work possibly for myself, cause besides for of course all the tickling I mentioned in it (lots and lots...lol), I wouldn't mind seeing her get some hot feet and other tortures too.

Can't wait to see the results and glad you will come through. Again, your writing is fabulous, I am keeping the hypnotism story on file. Thanks again!!!

I feel the same way, there’s just something about Stephanie. Maybe it’s all the bad, rotten, bitchy stuff that she does on TV. Or maybe it’s because of the fact that she’s the Billion-Dollar Prince. You know that she must take very, very good care of her skin. So that it must be very soft and sensitive. I would love a chance to find out. ‘wink’

I totally know what you mean. I would love to see how sensitive her skin is. I have heard that the areas that I requested to get are really her worst areas from various forums and things. It is also my favorite area to get and just one time I would love the opportunity to make her giggle myself.

Well anyway, great writing and good luck with the voodoo idea, I am so badly waiting to see how well it turns out.

Follow Up From Request

Once again, love this story, as well as the voodoo story that followed by the same writer. If it all possible, I was hoping that someone saw my most recent request that would complete this trilogy. I was hoping for a laughing gas and tickling story involving Steph. Hoping mostly for like a burglar type story or something outside of wrestling. Of course, plenty of belly button tickling would be awesome, but I think the gas would add just a little something extra to it.

Hope someone is able to follow up on that and write another spectacular Stephanie tickle torture story.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back