• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last gasp of summer, and to the fall, but before the fall, a frightening midnight run

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys left for a nine game road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston that would take them through the rest of August, and into September, as they would arrive home on Labor Day weekend. After sweeping three games in New York, the Good Guys lost three straight in Atlanta, and then recovered by going to Houston to win two of three. They returned home on the Thursday night of Labor Day weekend, preparing to start a nine game homestand. That night, when Mitch returned from Houston, Naomi wasnt feeling well. Her stomach had been bothering her for a couple of days, and she had been trying to take it easy. In the middle of the night, Naomi awakened with sharp, violent pains on her right side, she was feeling queasy, ran to the bathroom, and started vomiting. She was pale, feverish, couldnt catch her breath, and was doubled over with pain in her right side. She awakened Mitch:" Mitch, I feel sick, my stomach is killing me. It's in my right side. I think I need to go to the hospital" Mitch got the kids dressed, and drove Naomi to the hospital. It was now 4am. After examining Naomi in the emergency room, the diagnosis was that Naomi's trouble was her appendix, and she would need an emergency appendectomy. Naomi was prepared for, and then taken to surgery, as Mitch and the children sat in the waiting room. Mitch knew he couldnt call anyone until at least mid morning, as much of the team was probably sleeping in after the late flight home. The older children would not attend school that day, and Mitch would also need to inform Russell Crowe and the movie people. Finally, at 6am, as the sun was rising, the doctor came out. "The surgery's over, everything looks like it's going to be okay. We took Naomi's appendix out, and she's in recovery. She'll probably be awake in about two hours. All you can do now is wait"
Mitch sat in a chair, and waited, but he was also not happy when he heard reports of Naomi's operation on the morning news from the station that broadcast the Good Guys games. "Good Guys pitcher Naomi Watts was rushed to Nassau hospital early this morning after suffering violent pain in her stomach. Reports are that Ms Watts underwent surgery to remove her appendix, and is in stable condition."
Mitch couldnt believe it. Apparently, someone had called the press and informed them of the surgery, before Mitch had a chance to tell the team. Then, the phone rang at the desk, and a nurse called Mitch over. "Mitch, it's your manager, Lee Sniderman. He wants to talk to you" "Hi, Lee, yes, I didnt know if you would be up, so I didnt want to call you. We brought Nai here about 4am, she had surgery, and the doctor told us she's going to be fine. I'm waiting for her to wake up. I'll call you later and let you know what's going on. I dont want to call anyone else until later, in case people are sleeping in. I do have to inform the movie people, though" Mitch and the children waited for Naomi to wake up, and, at about 8am, a nurse came out. "Mitch, she's coming out of it, she's mumbling your name" Mitch rushed to Naomi's bedside. "Nai, it's me. How are you feeling?" "My stomach doesnt hurt anymore. Well, not like it did. What the hell happened?" She asked. "It was your appendix, Nai, they took it out. You're going to be fine" Mitch said. "Does anyone know?" She asked. "Sniderman called, and I called Russell and the movie people. The rest of the team may not be up yet. We all got in late. I'll call them later." Mitch said. "I want you to play tonight, Mitch" Naomi said. "We'll see. Let's see how you feel" Mitch said. "No, it's September, the team needs you, and now with this I'm out a while, maybe til playoffs. The team needs you. Iam not asking you, Iam telling you, okay? That's an order from the woman who loves you and who loves the team" Naomi said. "Okay, mam, whatever you say. I'll get the sitter to take care of the monsters, but I'm coming back here after the game to see you, tuck you in, and give you a good night tickle of your feet, you are not saying no to that" Mitch said. "Everything sounds fine except for the good night foot tickle. The way I feel, I dont need that" She said.
Later that day, members of the team learned of Naomi's operation, and came to see her at the hospital. Then, that night, the Good Guys played Pittsburgh to open a nine game homestand. Gil Bellows got things started by pitching six strong innings, as Mitch hit a homerun, and the Paradise Islanders came away with a 4-2 victory. On Saturday, Mitch spent almost all day at the hospital with Naomi, as the team's game was not until 7pm that evening. The older children were there too for a time, as the family supported Naomi, who was expected to be released on Monday. That evening, Alicia Silverstone took the hill, and pitched well into the sixth, as the Paradise Islanders hit two homeruns, and defeated the Pirates 5-3. Sunday was a 1pm game for the Good Guys, so Mitch would go to the hospital later that day. On Sunday, a beautiful cloudless 80 degree day, Britney Spears went to the mound, but lost a tough 2-1 game to the Pirates. Nonetheless, two out of three wasnt bad.
Chicago would invade Paradise on Labor Day, and Kate Hudson was scheduled to start in front of what was expected to be a sellout. Mitch went to the hospital to pick up Naomi on that morning, brought her home, and then left for the ballpark, with Naomi remaining at home to watch on TV. If all went well, it was possible she could be in the stands as a spectator by the weekend games with St Louis. Kate pitched a fantastic game on that Labor Day, striking out ten in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, in a 5-2 Paradise win.
The team had a setback on Tuesday night, as the number five starter pitched poorly, and the Good Guys fell, 4-1. The series concluded on Wednesday afternoon, as Gil Bellows pitched into the eighth, and Mitch hit another homerun, in a 6-3 Good Guy triumph.
By now, Naomi was feeling better, and able to do certain things around the house after her surgery. After the team had an off day on Thursday, Naomi and the children were sitting in the stands on Friday night, as the Good Guys opened a three game series with St Louis. During pregame warmups, Russell Crowe came over to Naomi's box seat, and gave her a kiss. The media gathered witnessed the kiss, and while seemingly innocent and friendly, Mitch didnt like Russell kissing her at all. He knew it wasnt the right time to make a fuss, with Naomi recovering from surgery and all. He watched, and quietly seethed, wishing Russell was someplace else, anyplace else, but on this team with him and the wife he adored. Mitch took his frustrations out on the Cardinals, as he hit two monster homeruns that night, and that was enough to support Alicia Silverstone, who pitched a decent if not spectacular game, in a 6-4 Good Guys win.
Britney Spears took the mound on Saturday night, and this time was the recipient of some luck. Brit not only pitched six shutout innings, but she also helped herself at the plate, hitting a 2 run double in a 4-3 Good Guy triumph.
Kate Hudson was given the ball on Sunday, and she came up big as aces usually do. Kate was in a shutout duel with the Cardinals starter into the eighth, when she was pinch hit for. The Good Guys pushed across three runs in the 8th, and Mandy made it stand up, in a 3-0 win. The team had completed another fine homestand, was in good shape in the division, and Naomi was recovering well.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was a pretty young nurse who had treated Naomi while she was in the hospital, had always had a curiousity about tickling, and was finally brave enough to try it out. The pretty blonde haired nurse was tied hands and feet to the bed. Mitch approached her. "I get to tickle you tonight. My wife wants me to get you back for all the times you probed her while she was in the hospital." He said. With that, Mitch began the tickle on the attractive nurse' s neck with fingers as she began to giggle and writhe around. Heheheheheheehehehe! Tickles! Moving down, Mitch tickled the bound nurse on her underarms and sides with fingers as she thrashed around some more, and more giggles erupted from her. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Working his way down, Mitch tickled the hot young nurse on her inner thighs, causing her legs to buck. Then, he finally got to the soles of her soft feet. Mitch attacked the nurse's feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric massager on her soles and over her toes. The nurse went beserk! She moved her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish laughter, and begged him to stop. Hhehehehehehehehe! Please no more! Very ticklish! I give up! NO! Please no! Heheheheheheehehehehe! At last the tickle was stopped, and the nurse, weak from being tickled, was untied.
It had been a scary start to the homestand, with Naomi having had the emergency surgery. By homestand's end, she was recovering well, and ready to resume her regular life. The team was playing well. It was September, and things were going well on the field. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back