• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hair today and....

Tiffany

TMF Expert
OMG! it's 12:30 P.M. as I'm posting this. I just got up a little while ago. I was recovering from Paige's Valentine's Day present! Since I know you're all dying to hear...

Now I don't remember if I ever mantioned it or not, but Paige is shaved, and that always kind of facinated me. I had asked her various questions about advantages, disadvantages, etc. Finaly, as we were talking about it yesterday, she asked me if I wanted it done, and if I did, she could do it for me. Since she always did her own, and I knew she'd be careful, I said yes.
"I'll have to tie you down first." Paige told me.
"Why?" I asked, not that I really minded.
"This procedure will tend to tickle a little," she said. "and we can't have you thrashing around while I'm doing this!"
Made sense to me, so I striped, as Paige did, and let her strap me down, spread eagle to her bed, after placing a thick, fluffy towel under my bottom.
"Can you move at all?" Paige asked, giving me a quick rib tickle to check.
"Not Eeeeek! too much!" I giggled.
Paige then went to the bathroom, and came back with several objects.
"First," she said, showing me the items one by one. "Scissors. You have to be trimmed a bit before I actually start shaving. Next, some baby oil to lubricate. We don't want any razor burn down there!, then, an old fashioned lather mug, complete with shaving brush, my Venus razor, and finaly, some soothing powder for after. You ready?"
Even though I had noticed the evil glimmer in her eye when she showed me the shaving brush, I nodded.
Paige started by trimming my hair very short. When she was done, she applied some baby oil, and I giggled.
"Stll can't move?" she asked, spreading the oil.
"I can heeheehee! buck a little heeheehee!."
"Not a problem."
Paige then moved to sit right between my legs, and draped her thighs over mine. Now I was totaly immobile except for my head, fingers, and toes. Then Paige mixed up some lather in the mug, and started applying it with the brush.
"Heeheheheehahahahahahahahahahahha!" I laughed, as she tickled my pussy.
"Yeeeesssssss!" Paige purred. "Can hardly move a muscle! Good! Very good!"
She must have spent about ten minutes smearing that foam on me, while I laughed my head off.
"Now Tiffer," she said. "Seriously now, try not to move too much. This is nowhere near as bad as the brush, but if you think you have to wriggle, tell me so I can stop. Okay?"
Again, I nodded, and Paige began carefully shaving me. True, it didn't tickle as bad as the brush, but I giggled quietly through it, and Paige didn't have to stop once.
"All done!" she announced, dabbing off the last bit of foam with a corner of the towel. "How does it feel?"
"Cold." I kidded.
"Oh? Well, this will warm you up!"
Paige then grabbed a makeup brush, dipped it in the powder, and started dusting it over my newly shaved mound.
"Nooooooooo! hahahahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAA!"
I screamed! If I thought I was ticklish there before, this was ten times worse! (Better? You decide).
"Isn't it sooooooooooooothing?" Paighe teased.
"HAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAA! L-LET ME GOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T Ohhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Suddenly, I wasn't sure I wanted it to stop.
"See?" Paige smiled at me. "That's one of those advantages I was talking about!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Oh yes! ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhh! Heeheehee! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned.
"And now, we can play this game! " Paige stopped brushing, and climbed off the bed.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I exclaimed, rather dissapointed. "Why did you stop? It was just getting good!"
"That's why I stopped." Paige said. "That's part of the game. You'll probably hate me now, but you'll love me later!"
"W-what game? What are you taAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHHA! HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAAAHHAHAHHHAAAHAHHAA!" I exploded as, without any warning, Paige had started running her nails over the soles of my feet!
"Oh you'll see!" She said.
Paige tickled my feet for about ten minutes, stopping just once to rub some baby oil on them! (Darn you, Cosmo!). She then suddenly stopped, and started using the brush on my pussy again.
"Heeheehehee! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you! Mmmmmmmmmmm! I knrw you wouldn't *gasp* leave me hanging.." I said, squirming deligtedly on the bed.
"Oh, we're not done by a long shot!" Paige said, and I could practically see the horns forming on her head.
To make a long story short, Paige kept going back and forth from bringing my almost to orgasm, to tickling my feet till I was in tears, and back again I was begging, pleading, promiseing anything if she'd just get me off! Finally, when I was a sweating, sopping, wrigggling, twitching mass of flesh, she applied the brush between my legs for the last time. The resulting orgasm was like nothing else I'd ever felt! Wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over me. When it was over, I just lay there, trying to remember my name! (Truth be told, I reallly don't recall what I was thinking at that point, nor do I care). Paige gently removed the towel from under me, and covered me up. I must have fallen asleep immediately! Later I learned that Paige's "Game" had lasted about two hours! I feel kinda bad. All I got her was an ankle bracelet!

The End.

Last edited:
Tiff 'n' Paige havin' fun!

Geez, you guys make me jealous! I wish I could have fun with you too! But that will never happen. :dropatear Oh well. I love your stories anyway. Hope you guys had a happy valentines day!

Oh my gosh! Great experience. You lucky, lucky, ticklish little girl you! It sounds like one of the best presents any partner could give. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Wonderful story! Kinda strange to hear about things like this happening in real life.

Anyway, why don't you give her back a really great late tickly gift (hint, hint) and then tell us all about it!

I know, I am pathetic.

WOW

Your not the only one with a "resulting Orgasm"!!!
WOW nicely written...and oh do I love that shaved mound...oh soo ticklish...

What a marvelous recounting. You draw wildly erotic imagery. I felt like a voyeur standing in the corner of the room and watching it unfold before me. Bravo!

Where were you when I lived in Jackson?

Just kidding Tiffany...you were only 11 or 12 then (I worked with EDS in downtown Jackson during 1995-96).

Kidding aside, all I can say is this is another totally awesome story.....this one, like several others you've posted have left me breathless :)

Thanks! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back