• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i64ever repost "Confession of a tickle slave part 2"

i64ever

TMF Regular
I had no real plan after I fled my dorm room that Saturday afternoon. I could still feel Melissa’s tickly fingers gliding across my flesh when I closed my eyes, still feel her hot breath on my ear, and just knew I had to put some distance between her and me. The thought of going back made my knees weak.

It wasn’t like I hadn’t been tickled before. I had two older sisters who did it frequently. Friends and older relatives would occasionally sneak one in. But they had always been quick tickles, and I’d always had a chance to fight back. Especially with my sisters, I usually gave as good as I got.

I think what was freaking me out was how weak and helpless Melissa had made me feel. She’d tied up my hands so easily. Then just by running her fingers lightly over my skin, she’d reduced me to a babbling idiot, eager to do what ever Melissa asked if she’d just stop. I begged her to take off my bra. BEGGED HER! What would she make me do next time? Could I possibly be strong enough to refuse her?

I was already worried about becoming submissive to her.

I spent Saturday night at the dorm room of a friend whose roommate had gone home for the weekend. I gave her some story about a loud, noisy party scheduled for that night, and she offered me the spare bed. I didn’t give her the slightest clue anything was wrong.

But what was I going to do the next night or all the nights after that? I didn’t know that many people on campus, and it wasn’t like dorm rooms came with a guest bedroom anyway. It took only a couple of phone calls to realize that my choices for Sunday night were my own room or a park bench.

I could have gone to the Housing Administration and tried to get a new room. The problem with that was there was a housing shortage on campus. There was no way they were going to let me change rooms on a whim. I would have to tell them the full story of what Melissa had done to me. I just wasn’t prepared to do that.

It would have been absolutely humiliating. Confess to being tied down and tickled senseless? Tell them how it was torture for me? How could I do that? How could I tell strangers about my extreme vulnerability? I’d feel like I was six years old again. It was unthinkable.

Besides, had Melissa actually broken a rule? What if the university said that she was just playing around, a bit of harmless fun? I’d never heard of anyone getting in trouble because they tickled someone! What of I told campus security my most embarrassing moment and they laughed at me?

No, I couldn’t go to the university. I’d just have to deal with this one on my own. I was probably overreacting. Melissa had just been fooling around. That was it! As long as I kept the room clean, she’d feel no need to attack me again. In a few weeks we’d forget all about this.

When you’re caught between a rock and a hard place, you can rationalize anything.

Still, I was cautious. The volleyball team had practice in the afternoon, so Melissa would be gone until at least dinner. I figured I’d sneak into our room, get some things, and stay in the library most of the day. Better safe than sorry.

What I didn’t know was that Melissa would have friends watching our room. As soon as I caught there, they called her and she came running. I only had my backpack half full with the things I’d need when she came through the door.

“Going on a trip Julie?’ she said, closing the door behind her.

“No, no Melissa,” I stuttered, “Just going to spend the day studying.”

“Oh really? And where did you go last night? I was worried.” Melissa did have a look of concern on her face, and for a moment I actually felt bad.

“Sorry, Melissa. Just spending time with a friend.” I looked at the door. It was only three feet behind Melissa, but it seemed miles away.

“I see…” she paused. “You did a great job cleaning up the room. I’m sorry I was so hard on you before. I just…just can’t stand a messy place.”

“It was all my fault,” I apologized again, “I can understand why you were mad. It won’t…it won’t happen again.”

“That’s OK,” Melissa said, “I still was way to harsh with you. Are we still friends?” She opened her arms wide, waiting for a hug.

“Sure, friends…” I waited for a minute, hoping Melissa would put her arms down. When she didn’t, I gave her as quick a hug as possible, like you would hug a rabid wolf if you had to, then quickly pulled away. She didn’t even try to tickle me.

“Still don’t trust me Julie? Can’t say I blame you,” Melissa sighed, then sat down on my bed.

“I’m sorry,” I said for the third time, “It will…take time for me to forget.”

“Melissa nodded. “I’m sure you want to get studying,” she said with a sad look on her face, like someone being punished for a crime they knew they were guilty of. I could see a tear in her eye.

I just nodded and walked for the door. I admit it, somehow she had made me feel a little guilty. She had managed to tug on my heart strings. Maybe I should just forgive her.

“Before you go Julie,” Melissa said as my hand touched the knob, “I forgot. You missed some dirty clothes under the bed. Do you think you could get them before you go? I’d do it but me knee…”

I knew she’d hurt her knee playing basketball in high school. “No problem, Melissa,” I said, dropping my bookbag. I guess I thought of it as a peace offering of sorts, a way top tell Melissa I would consider her feelings in the future and that maybe…maybe we could still be friends.

I got down on my belly like a snake, and started worming my way under the bed. The frame was made of metal bars and braces, and was less than a foot off the ground. I really had to kiss the carpeting to get under it.

I saw the clothes, way in the back by the wall. I had to keep wiggle as far under the bed as I could, even managing to squeeze my bottom underneath the frame. Only then, by stretching out my body, could I feel a blouse on my fingertips.

It was then that I felt a weight come down hard on the backs of my thighs. I tried to buck it off, or slide my legs out from under it, but my current position, I had absolutely no leverage at all. Whatever it was might as well have been a horse! There was nothing I could do to budge it.

“Hey!” I screamed, “Melissa! Something’s got me trapped! Can you pull me out of here!”

I heard an evil laugh “Of course something’s got you trapped, silly. It’s me! I think we’re ready for some more fun!”

“What! Melissa, No!” The bed was only and inch above my head. I could barely move my torso from side to side. My arms were stuck out in front of me. I felt like I was buried alive. Worse then that, I felt betrayed.

“Seriously, how could you fall for this?” Melissa gloated, “You must be the most innocent, trusting, gullible girl on campus! Maybe I can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge when we’re done here?”

“Get off me, you cow!” I cried out, pushing futilely against the bedframe, “When I get out of here…”

“You’ll what?” I heard Melissa’s voice again, “Stick your head in a lion’s mouth? Please.”

As I lie there, cursing at Melissa once again, one hopeful thought popped into my head. There was no way Melissa could reach my underarms, belly or ribs while I was under the bed. She’d have to pull me out after all, then I could do something.

Then I felt a pulling on my shoes. I could feel Melissa untie them, then pluck them from my feet.

“Wow, Nikes,” Melissa said, “I’ve got to get me a pair of these.” Then I heard a noise like they were being tossed across the room.

“Melissa…Melissa, what are doing?” I asked, uncertainty building up inside me.

“Love the pink bow on your socks. I think I had them when I was twelve!”

I felt Melissa’s finger snag one of my socks and start slipping it off my foot. As she did this, her fingernail grazed the skin of my heel, and once more I felt electricity shoot through my body. God, did it tickle! Only the fact that the tickle was so brief allowed me not to burst out laughing.

My feet were ticklish? I’d had no idea. My sisters and I had tickled each other only above the waist. I don’t think it ever occurred to one of us to try down there. It slowly dawned on my just how much trouble I was in.

“Julie,” Melissa gasped, “What a perfect little foot! What is it, size five? Four? It’s so soft and pink, with pudgy little toes. I could eat these piggies for lunch! I’ll bet the other one looks just as good.”

“I can’t laugh,” I whispered to myself. Whatever happened, I couldn’t let Melissa know my feet were ticklish. They were the only part of my body she could get to while I was under the bed. I couldn’t give in, no matter what!

She began to peel of my other sock, much slower this time. Her nail hit my foot again and began gliding up my sole. As the sharp edge started up the bottom of my foot, I had to clench my jaw to stop from crying out.

“Julie’s sock is coming off,” Melissa sang, “Then we’ll have ten naked piggies.” Her nail moved towards the center of my foot. My hands balled up into little fists, and tears started dripping from closed eyes. It tickled more than anything! Can’t laugh, can’t laugh!

Melissa’s nail suddenly zigzagged, crossing over into my high arch, and I could feel my entire body shake. I child-like squeal escaped my lips before my lips could seal shut again.

“Did you say something, dear?” Melissa taunted, her fingernail digging in for just a second.

“Naaooow,” I said in that high-pitched voice again, before I began holding my breath. Please please, Julie, I said to myself, don’t do it! Don’t laugh!

“OK,” Melissa said, “Then I might as well finish getting this sock off.” Her finger was now over the balls of my foot, and I had to pound my fists into the carpeting and bite my lip to hold out.

Her nail was almost at my big toes! My body was vibrating with the raw will not to surrender. Oh gawd it tickles! It tickles so much! Please make her stop. Please, please, please, please.

Then it was over, and both my socks were off. I could feel Melissa was sitting on my calves now, her knees pressing against the sides of my feet. With her weight pushing the tops of my feet against the floor, I found I could only wiggle then an inch or two. They were as trapped as I was, with my delicate soles practically staring Melissa in the face.

I pushed up on the bed, shaking the frame in out of panic. A sense of dread was descending upon me. I had to get out of here.

“Melissa, please!” I cried, “I’ll do anything. Anything! Just don’t…don’t” It would have been better if I’d kept a level head and tried to bluff my was out. But I lost it, and let my fear pour out of my mouth.

“Don’t do what? Tickle your feet?” Melissa raked a finger down my left arch, making me squeal yet again, “Don’t tell me you’re ticklish here too, are you? In that case, you wouldn’t want me doing this!”

She began tickling, ten fingers dancing over my soles, falling over them like drops of rain on a tin roof. I laughed immediately. No light giggle this time, but a high-pitched squeaking.

“Ehe ehehe eheheh ehe eheehehe stawwwppp ehe ehehheh pleaaheheheaasseee pleeeaassssee eheh ehehehe eheh eh eheh eh….noooo tickleheh eheheh…”

“You have the softest soles!” Melissa exclaimed joyfully, “There like silk! Later you’ll have to tell me your beauty secrets.” Her fingers covered my arch and instep with short flicks. Her nails were hard and sharp, making me laugh even harder.

“Your laughter is like music!” Melissa said, “I wonder what note you’ll play if I do this!” Suddenly her fingers raked down both of my arches, from near my toes to my heels. I screamed in ticklish agony, my laughter going almost supersonic.

“Wow, how about this!” Melissa’s fingernails attacked the balls of my feet, digging into the soft flesh and making me howl. I twisted and turned my body like a snake, pulling out the carpet fibers with my hands, banging my forehead into the floor.

There was no clock under that bed, so I have no idea how long Melissa’s fingers tortured my feet. When she stopped every muscle in my body hurt and my body was covered with sweet. All I could do was lie there in the eternal bliss of not being tickled. It didn’t last long.

“Ready for some more,” Melissa’s hated voice drifted to me underneath the bed, “This is a make-up brush that got too stiff to use on my cheeks and eyelids. Let’s see what it can do to ticklish feet.”

“NO! Wait! Why nawwwt ahah ahah ahah ahahha ahahh ahah arrghhghah ahah ahah aha aha nawwoow whaha aha aha ahahahah! Ticklessssss ahanahaha ahahaahah ahaha cannn’t ahaha ahah!!!!”

Instead of ten fingers, I now had what felt like hundreds of insects, with prickly legs, walking over my toes. Melissa brushed underneath, between and on top of them. Sometimes she just sweeping left to tight, others swirling in various patterns. I tried to clench my toes, but Melissa grabbed them with her free hand and bent them backwards, opening up even more delicate skin.

“Brushy brushy the little piggies,” Melissa sang again, “ have to get the piggies nice and clean!”

I laughed so loudly, I again fell into that ticklish haze. I couldn’t feel the bedsprings pushing into my back, or the itchy carpeting below my back. I cackled, howled, begged and pleaded. Nothing stopped Melissa even for a second as she kept running those bristles up the length of my ticklish toes.

After a while, Melissa left my right foot alone, and started in on my left. Somehow that seemed to tickle even more than the right! Between my toes was the worst! Especially when she pulled my big toe off to the side, and wiggled the brush between it and my second toe with furious strokes. I swear I almost died.

Finally, Melissa stopped again. I felt like I had almost drown, gasping for breath as I tried to fill my oxygen starved lungs. I did feel Melissa’s weight shift off of my legs, but I didn’t have enough strength in my body to push myself out from under the bed. My muscles were like wet noodles.

“Now,” I heard Melissa’s voice, “Are we ready to obey me my little tickle slave, or do I go back to having fun.” There was no humor in her voice this time, and Melissa’s words chilled my heart. I knew she wasn’t kidding.

“What?” I asked, not wanting to believe my ears.

“You heard me, my weak little tickle toy. I can do this to you all night. Unless you want that, you better begin promising to do whatever I say.”

“Go…go to…hell!” I managed. As horrible as the tickling was, my spirit was not broken yet, and I knew I couldn’t give into her. Some sixth sense told me that that would change my life forever.

“Oh, baby,” Melissa said, “Are you in for it now.”

End part 2

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back