• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i64ever repost "Sabrina the ticklish witch"

i64ever

TMF Regular
Sabrina the Ticklish Witch
In

“Katrina’s Revenge”

NOTE: This story takes place after the Third Season, when Sabrina has already passed the test for her witches license and figured out the family secret, but before the Fourth Season, when both Libby and Valerie leave the show. As pilot episode has Sabrina turning 16, and she turns 17 at the start of season 2, she must be nearly 19 years old at this point. We will assume the same for Libby as well, but her age is never given in an episode.

“I don’t know Sabrina, I thought he liked me, but now I don’t know. I don’t think I laughed loud enough when he told me that joke yesterday, and I was wearing the ugly skirt, and my voice cracked when I tried to say hello. And then this morning…” Valerie continued droning on and on. Sabrina just smiled and tried to tune her out. She felt bad about ignoring a friend, but she just wasn’t up to listening to another stream of Valerie’s insecurities.

It hadn’t been a good week. Mr. Kraft had already given her two detentions, one just for staring too long! Worse, her Aunts Hilda and Zelda were starting to get on her case about it. They were even threatening not to let her go to the concert with Harvey. It was a lot easier convincing them that Willard Kraft was evil before they both dated him. I mean, what were the odds!

The problem with being a witch was that things never got easier. First, she’d had to get her Witches License, then figure out the family secret about having an evil twin. Now this! Wasn’t she supposed to have some freedom now that she was 18?

“And Sabrina, I’m telling you, I think he got annoyed after I called him four times Thursday,” Valerie continued. “And then…”

“Look, Valerie, its Harvey!” Sabrina called out, eternally grateful for the chance to get Valerie off that subject.

“Sabrina,” Harvey came up to her and put both hands on her shoulders, “Whatever you do, don’t go to history class!”

“I have to,” she answered confused, “We have a test today! What’s wrong?” Just then, the bell rang.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Good luck!” Harvey called out and ran down the hall to his next class.

“Whoa, someone had to much sugar today,” Valerie cracked as they walked into the classroom.

“Ah, Valerie, Ms. Spellman. I’m so glad you could join us.” A familiar, sarcastic voice greeted them.

“Mr. Kraft!” Sabrina shouted in surprise. “What are you doing here?”

“I seems Ms Quick called in sick, and the Board of Education thinks that I have nothing better to do than baby-sit you kids all day. I guess there’s no difference between a respected vice-principal, and some lowly substitute teacher,” Mr. Kraft said with a frown on his face, “Now sit down before you both get another detention.”

Sabrina quickly took the first empty seat she saw. Unfortunately, it was directly in front of Libby. Mr. Kraft was never so dangerous as when he felt he was being forced to do something beneath him.

“Now, I have some very important paperwork to do, and you have a test, so I better not hear the slightest sound from anyone.” Mr. Kraft started handing out the tests to the people in the front row to pass back.

“Thanks, freak,” Libby said when Sabrina turned around to give her hers. Oh what a day, caught between Libby and Mr. Kraft.

“You may begin,” Mr. Kraft said, already sitting at Ms Quick’s desk and focusing on his paperwork.

“I don’t want any trouble,” Sabrina said to herself, “I’ll just do my test and get out of here. No problem. I can do this.” Soon, she was completely engrossed in the first question, Mr. Kraft’s detentions, Valerie’s lack of confidence and Libby’s attitude forgotten.

When Sabrina first felt the light brushing on the sole of her foot, it didn’t register on her conscious mind. She absently twirled her foot in the air, letting her black pump dangle from her toes. It wasn’t even worth noticing.

Soon though, it got worse. She planted her foot firmly on the floor, hoping to smother the itch. When the itch got worse, Sabrina slipped her foot out of her shoe and rubbed it on the leg of her desk. Finally, when she could no longer concentrate on the question, she reached down and scratched her foot with the eraser on her pencil.

“I didn’t know freaks got athlete’s foot,” Libby whispered behind her. “How gross.”

Gritting her teeth, Sabrina tried to block out both annoyances. Libby was easy, but the itching on her foot wouldn’t go away.

“What am I doing?” Sabrina thought suddenly, “I’m a witch!” She pointed her finger in the direction of her feet and cast the spell. Mercifully, the itching stopped. Finally, she could get back to her test!

Sabrina’s respite lasted only minutes before the itching came back. But this time it was worse, a light brushing on the arch of her left foot. So light, that it didn’t itch anymore really. It more…more tickled!

Sabrina’s eyes flew open wide. She’d always been ticklish ever since she was a little girl, especially on her feet. She could feel the sensation, like the tip of a feather, running up and down her high arch, from her heel to the balls of her toes. No matter of she twisted of turned her foot, it continued.

Not only did the sensation not go away, it got worse. The feathery touch started becoming more than a distraction. Sliding faster up and down her arch, Sabrina felt herself on the verge of chuckling or tittering like a child. Tears formed in her eyes, and it became harder and harder to read the words in from of her.

Maybe she should cast another spell to make it go away. She started thinking of a way to cast one that would work this time. But it was getting harder to think, harder to…

“Ms. Spellman, if there’s something funny about Ms. Quick’s test, I wish you’d share it with the class!” Mr. Kraft’s voice boomed across the classroom. Sabrina became aware suddenly that her face had broken into a huge grin, and now everyone was staring at her. She grew red with embarrassment.

“Sorry, sir.” Sabrina said. Her voice cracked on the last word, and she had to close her mouth quickly before a giggle escaped. For some reason, neither her shoes nor socks provided any protection at all.

“One more interruption, and you have detention tonight.” Interruption! She had just smiled!

The sensation moved just then, traveling from her arch to the balls of her feet. And now it was no longer a feather, but a paintbrush. Sabrina could feel hundreds of individual bristles glide over her skin. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. Her left hand had balled up into a fist, and the toes on both feet were clenched tight.

“What’s the matter geek,” Libby whispered behind her, “Now you look constipated!”

The sensation on her foot started swirling now, circling around and around the balls of her feet, directly beneath her big toe. Sabrina heard the pencil in her right hand snap, as that hand to became a fist. All thoughts of tests and Libby vanished instantaneously. All her energy was now being spent in trying to not give in to that tickling sensation and laugh.

Oh, no! It was moving up to her toes! No matter how tightly she had them clenched, she could feel the bristles caressing the undersides of each toe. It started with her baby toe, then moved up to the next, headed for her big toe again.

Spellcasting was impossible now. Every bit of Sabrina’s concentration, every bit of her energy was going to fight the laughter building inside her. Her head was down on the desk now, her long blonde hair spilling over the sides of the desk. She wasn’t going to laugh. She wasn’t going to laugh! She wasn’t going to humiliate herself again in front of everyone. She wasn’t going to give Kraft the chance to give her a detention.

Now the sensation had wormed its way between her toes. It had spread now, afflicting her right foot as well as her left. She banged her head on the desk in on last attempt to fight off the inevitable, and thus drew the attention of every student in the class. They saw Sabrina apparently in the middle of some kind of fit with her body twitching and her face the color of a tomato.

Before anyone could help, however, Sabrina broke. She threw back her head and howled like a wolf at the moon.

“HAHA AHAH AHAHAH A A AHAHAH STAWWWPPP IT AHAHAHAH LEAAHAHAH LEEAAVVEEE MY AHAHAH AHAHAH FEEHAHAHAH FEEETTT ALONEEE HAHAH AHAH A AHHHAHAHAHH CANNNN’TTT STANHAHAHAHH STANNDD ITTTT ANYMORHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!”

“Ms. Spellman, you have detention!” Mr. Kraft barked immediately. “Now cut that out immediately!”

Sabrina didn’t even hear him. She was laughing so hard now that she fell off of the chair, and began rolling around on the floor. She began pounding her fists into the hard tile and kicking her feet, like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. The tickling had now enveloped both feet, touching every square inch of delicate flesh.

Even Mr. Kraft could now see something was wrong. “Sabrina, are you alright?” He asked, actual concern in his voice for the first time. One of Sabrina’s black pumps flew off her madly kicking foot and slammed into the blackboard near his head.

“AHAH AHAHAHAHHA NOOOOHOHOHOHO OHOHOH HAHAHAHAHHAH NOOOOO III’MMMM HAH AHAHA A AHAHHAHAHAHH NAAAWWWWTTT HAH AHAHAA HAHAH HELLLLPPPPPP MEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHHEHEH PLEAASSEEHSESEESSE EHEHE EHEEHEH!!!!!”

Both shoes long since kicked off, Sabrina now ripped off both cotton white socks and rolled on the ground, holding her small bare feet like they were on fire. It felt like a thousand feathers and brushes were attacking them, squiggling over every centimeter of her pink soles. All thoughts of dignity or saving face had vanished from Sabrina’s mind. All she was thinking about was making the tickling stop.

“Libby, Valerie, take Sabrina down to the nurse. Immediately!”

Libby and Valerie each grabbed and arm and started carrying her to the door. As soon as Sabrina felt their touch, the tickling on her feet began to ease. By the time they had gotten her out into the hall, it had stopped completely.

“Eewwww, now I’ve got freak sweat on me,” Libby complained. The laughter had left Sabrina so weak, that even with her fits of laughter ending, she still couldn’t walk unaided.

“Ehehe eheheh sorrrryyyyy ehe eheh,” Sabrina said still giggling, “I’m heheheh jussssst sssoooo ehe eheheh ticckkkklishhh” Still delirious, Sabrina had no idea who she was speaking to. Afterward, she wouldn’t even remember confessing her vulnerability to her biggest enemy.

Libby smiled her evil grin. That information could be useful later.

And nobody noticed the very familiar face staring at them from the other end of the hallway.

"Did you run into a tornado?”

Sabrina only shook her head. The school nurse, fearing Sabrina had had some kind of seizure, had sent her straight home. Sabrina hadn’t had the chance to fix her hair, which now looked like a haystack, or her make-up, which had flowed down her cheeks with her tears, leaving her resembling a clown.

“Don’t ask. Just tell me where my aunts are!” Sabrina’s patience had long since worn out.

“I guess being ugly has made you mean! They’re in the kitchen.”

“Oh my gosh, what happened to you?” Zelda exclaimed as she walked into the living room.

“Did you and Libby finally get into a fight?” Hilda asked as she followed behind her sister, “I hope that bitch looks a lot worse than you!”

“Hilda!” Zelda yelled reproachfully, “Let Sabrina tell her story.”

The three Spellman witches sat down, and Hilda and Zelda seemed truly horrified as Sabrina told of
the tickle attack on her bare feet. “It must have been magic,” Sabrina concluded, “But I don’t know any witch who would want to do this to me?”

Zelda nodded, “It was definitely the dreaded Cootchie Cootchie Coo spell. Very few witches are strong enough to cast the counter-spell after the feathers start tickling their feet.”

“I know I couldn’t,” Sabrina shook her head.

“Tell me about it,” Hilda answered, “I broke up with this warlock in the middle ages, and he kept me laughing for all of 1531 and into the spring of 1532! I still can’t think of the Hundred Years War without a giggle.”

“But Hilda, Sabrina’s half mortal. Her body just can’t take the strain of that much tickling. She’ll lose her mind. We have to find out who did this to her! Maybe…”

Just then, Zelda was interrupted by the ding of the toaster that meant a message from the Other Realm had arrived. All three witches ran into the kitchen, where Zelda grabbed the post card that had popped up.

“Oh my goodness! I’m afraid this explains it. It seems that Katrina has escaped from prison.”

Katrina! Sabrina’s last memory of her identical twin was the look of pure malice on her face right before she threw Sabrina into what they both thought was an active volcano. Fortunately, it had been a fake, a test from the Witch’s Council to see which one was the evil twin.

“What are we supposed to do?” Sabrina cried out in fear. She still had nightmares about her twin.

“According to the Witch’s Council, you are supposed to drink this,” Zelda pointed, and in a flash a glass goblet filled with a golden liquid appeared on the table.

Sabrina had never drunk a potion before without some catastrophe befalling her, but she’d so anything to protect herself from Katrina. Also, Aunt Zelda was more cautious then she was and better at making potions. If she thought it was a good idea, Sabrina was in. She quickly grabbed the potion and downed it in one gulp.

“Wow!” Sabrina exclaimed, “That tasted like honey! I’ve never known a magic spell to taste so good before! Tell me, how will this protect me from Katrina?”

“It won’t. I’m sorry, Sabrina, but that wasn’t really a spell. It blocks all your magic, preventing you from using any magic for the next 48 hours.” Zelda said sadly.

“What!” Sabrina shrieked, standing up so violently she knocked the chair down, “Why would you do this to me! How am I supposed to defend my self from Katrina now?”

“Calm down, dear,” Zelda grabbed Sabrina by the shoulders, “The Other Realm police can find Katrina. They can track her down by following her trail of magic. The problem is, since you two are twins, your magic is identical. If you’re running around, casting spells, the Other Realm police won’t be able to tell them apart from Katrina’s. All you’d be doing is helping hide her.”

“You’re sure about this?” Sabrina asked skeptically.

“Absolutely,” Hilda stepped in, “With your magic blocked, they’ll find Katrina in no time. Trust me, my evil twin has escaped six times. Six!”

“But what if she casts the Coochie Coochie Coo spell at me again?” Sabrina asked meekly.

“But that’s just what the Other Realm police expect her to do!” Zelda exclaimed, “They’ll be waiting for that. They’d have Katrina before your second ‘Ha’. If anything, you’re the safest one of all of us.”

“Well, if you put it that way…”
++++++++

Libby was fast asleep, enjoying her usual dream. It was the one where she’d been proclaimed Queen of Westbridge, and everyone from teachers to the freaks were bowing in front of her and kissing her feet. Only an annoying whisper in her ear kept her from enjoying it completely.

That whisper eventually woke her up. Upset at being taken from her favorite dream, Libby was in even more of a bad mood than usual. Looking around the room, she noticed Sabrina standing quietly near her dresser.

“What are you doing here freak!” She cried out, sure her voice would wake her parents, “I mean, I knew you were weird, but this is more pathetic than usual, breaking into my house and watching me sleep?!” Libby pulled the blanket tightly around her, hoping to hear the sounds of someone running down the hallway.

“You know Libby,” Sabrina said in a spiteful tone of voice Libby had never heard her use before, “I didn’t like it when you called me names before, and I definitely don’t like it now.” She pointed her finger at the bed, and Libby felt the blanket ripped out of her hands and tossed across the room.

“Nice pajama’s,” Sabrina said, staring at Libby in her red silk nightgown with a look on her face that made Libby’s blood chill and her face redden. Her nightgown was the latest style, sleeveless with a skirt that went down to mid-thigh. It was partially see-through, and only two thin straps around her shoulders kept the nightgown on her body at all.”

“How…how did you do that?” Libby said mystified, feeling out of control for the first time in her life. Why hadn’t anyone come yet?

“I always thought you had a nice body under that cheerleader outfit,” Sabrina said, her eyes drifting down Libby’s firm thighs. “Now I can see I was right.”

“Now see here!” The fight suddenly returning to the head cheerleader, “I’m not going to lie here and be gawked in my own bedroom! Not by some…superfreak!” Libby moved to get out of the bed, wanting to get her hands on the blonde lesbian and physically throw her out of her room.

“I don’t think so, Libby,’ Sabrina pointed her finger again, and Libby felt herself being thrown back into the bed. Her arms and legs were suddenly spread-eagle, and no matter how much she pulled, Libby couldn’t move any of her limbs an inch.

“How…” Libby’s face drained of all color, and was now white as a sheet. She was trapped, and by no force she could see.

“Silly Libby,” Sabrina grinned evilly, “Didn’t I ever tell you? I’m a witch.”

The truth slammed into Libby like a freight train. Of course! So many bizarre incidents over the years, so many unexplained coincidences…They suddenly all made sense! Libby had always had the feeling that somehow Sabrina had been at the bottom of all those things, but had never been able to guess how. Even though Libby would have laughed at the idea of witches a minute ago, she never disbelieved Sabrina for a second.

And now she was at the witch’s mercy. Libby began screaming for help at the top of her lungs.

“Don’t bother,” Sabrina sat down on the edge of the bed and ran a finger across Libby’s thigh, “Soundproofing your bedroom was a simple spell. Now we can get down to business.”

“Business?” Libby asked, stopping her pleas for help. If her parents hadn’t come by now, they must not be able to hear her. And what could they do against a witch anyway?

“Yes, business. Think about all the insults that you’ve given me, all the cruel tricks you’ve played on me, all the times you tried to steal Harvey from me. I’m here to receive payment for all the damages you done to me.

Libby’s blood was now ice. “How…” she asked again, the words barely

“You always have such a snarl on your face, Libby dear. For once, I’d like to see you smile.” Sabrina pointed again, and this time two large tongues grew out of the end of Libby’s bed near her bare feet. They immediately started to lick her bare soles.

Libby immediately threw back her head and started howling. The tongues were so big, one could cover an entire foot from arch to instep, from heel to toe, in one slurp. And Libby had big feet. Worse, they were rough, like a cat’s tongue. They licked her bare feet, again and again and again.

“Hehe eheheh eheh makeeheheh emaakkkeee eheheheh e theemmmm heheh e ehehehh eheheh staaawwwpppp stawwwppppp stawwwppppp stawwppppp heh eheh ehhhe hehehheheh!!!” Every moment was sheer agony, like sandpaper being dragged directly over her nerve endings.

“Wow, you didn’t last 15 seconds,” Sabrina said mockingly, “I thought a tough girl like you would at least put up a bit of a fight.”

“I I I hah ahahah ahah caaaannnnn’tttt ahahahaahah haaahahahnnn hannddlleee hahah a ahahah ahah beeingg hehe ehha ahah ticckkllllleeheheeed ha ahahh ahahahhhah!!!!!” She started whipping her long black hair from side to side frantically as tears started to pour down her face.

“And to think, all these years everybody has been so afraid of you, Libby. If only they’d known what a big tickle baby you were. We could have made you our bitch years ago,” Sabrina gloated. She pointed again, and two more tongues popped up and started licking the backsides of Libby’s knees.

“HAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAH OHHHHH GAWWWDDDD AHAHA AH AHAH AHHAH NAWEHWOOOO AHAHAHAH AHAHHA AHAHAHHAHAH NAWWWWTTT MORRREEEE LICCKKINNGGGG HAH AHAHAH AHAHHAHH!!!!!!!” They were smaller then the two licking her feet, but almost as rough, and licked in swirling motions.

Now Sabrina jumped onto the bed. She straddled Libby’s waist with her thighs, and lowered her face until it was only an inch above Libby’s. “Oh, I’ll make them stop. If you give me a wet juicy kiss.”

“HE EHE EHEHEHEHEH NEEEEVEHEHEHHEHEEEERRRR EHEHE EHEHEHEH EHEH NAAWWWWTT HEH HEEHEH E E EHEHEHEHEH NAWWWTTTT HEH EE E EHEHEH EHHHEHEH LESSSSSIEEHEHHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!”

“Oh, your not, huh,” Sabrina smiled, “Then you wouldn’t like this,” She leaned in and kissed Libby warmly on the neck, “or this,” she licked Libby’s throat. “I think you want to kiss me, but you’re just to shy. You just need a little push. Tell you what, if you don’t kiss me, I’ll make sure everyone at school knows just…how…ticklish…you…are.” Sabrina accented the last five words with another kiss to Libby’s neck or shoulder.

Even amidst her hysteria, that threat hit home. Libby’s life was based on being the Queen Bee. How could she bully the freaks if they knew her weak spot? She could be trying to push some geek around, and they’d just tickle her ribs and humiliate her! The image was vivid in Libby’s mind. She’d do anything to prevent that from happening.

“HE EHEH EHEHEHEHEH OKKKKK EHEHEHEHE EHEH E EHEH EHEH ONNNEE EHEHHE E EH E EHEHEH KISSSSSSS HEEH EHEH EE EEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHHE EHHE EHEHH EEHEHEEHEHH JUUSSSSSSHEHEHEHESSTTTTT ONNNNEE E E EHEHHEH!!!!!!!”

“I knew you wanted it,” Sabrina said, and clamped her lips to Libby’s. She forced the cheerleader’s lips opened and slipped her small, pink tongue into Libby’s mouth. At the same time, several new, pencil thin tongues sprang from the mattress and attacked Libby’s toes. Libby’s toes were long as long as a child’s fingers, and very ticklish. When those tongues started sliding under and in between them, her eyes opened wide, and her body spasmed liked she’d been electrocuted.

But poor Libby couldn’t make even a single sound. Sabrina kept their lips pressed together tightly in an almost airtight seal. She continued probing Libby’s mouth with her tongue, enjoying every minute of it. Libby’s spasms forced her to push her body hard against Sabrina’s, intensifying the feelings.

Later, Libby had no idea how long that horrible moment lasted. Her poor feet tortured beyond belief, her laughter silenced by that dreadful kiss, forced to press her body tightly against a member of the same sex freak. Even worse, Libby felt her body become aroused, as Sabrina began grinding their hips together.

It ended for the poor cheerleader in an explosion of white light followed by the sudden contraction of every muscle in her body. Finally, sweet oblivion. For the rest of her life, Libby was never sure if it had been the most violent sexual climax ever, or just her brain running out of oxygen.

Feeling the body beneath her collapse, Katrina got off. The evil twin seriously considered waking little Libby up and starting all over again, but that would be dangerous. She’d used enough magic to bring the Other Realm police down on top of her already. It was only because she had done the completely unexpected, going after her goody two shoes twin’s archenemy, that she remained free.

After all, if she wanted to punish Sabrina, why would she attack Libby?

Katrina laughed. Now that her plan had been put in motion, everyone would have the answer to that question.

+++++++++++++++

Libby got the Westbridge High early the next morning, her heart feeling like a lead weight. She was barely recognizable, looking like a beaten puppy rather than her extremely arrogant self. It was as if all the confidence had just drained out of her. And the reason why was obvious.

She just couldn’t face Sabrina and that mocking grin on her face. How could you stand up to a witch? Worse, a witch that knew you were dreadfully ticklish, and had just taken advantage of you in your own bedroom?

What if she went back on her word and told the school Libby’s secret? Could you even trust a witch? Maybe Libby should just change schools.

It was when Libby was opening her locker, wondering where she could hide from that sadistic blond. As the locker door swung open, Libby noticed a strange book on top of her things. This was highly unusual, as Libby really didn’t have much to do with books.

Picking up the worn leather book, she was about to toss it into the hall when she noticed the title, About Witches. And one of the pages was clearly marked.

Her heart starting to beat again, Libby quickly opened it to that page. There she found one paragraph marked. It read:

“Long have mortals struggled against the evil witches. There is only one way to vanquish one of these foul demons. You must force the witch to confess what she is in front of witnesses. A witch will never do this voluntarily, or even permit her to be tricked into such an admission. You must use whatever torments and tortures you have at your disposal to force it out of her.”

Who could have left her that book. Maybe someone else knew the truth about that magical freak. Someone like that old guy on that vampire killer show, someone willing to help out those downtrodden by the evil witches. But that really didn’t matter.

Force it out of her, the book said. Libby’s eyes started to grow again, and that look of smug superiority returned to her face. A plan formed in her head, one that would return her to the top of the food chain. Suddenly, the day she had been dreading was going to be full of exciting possibilities.

+++++++++++

Sabrina was relieved to get to school. With Katrina on the loose, and her magic turned off, she hadn’t dared leave the house last night. She’d even turned down Harvey’s invitation to the Slicery! All she’d done was listen to her aunts bicker about something that had happened back in the seventeenth century. It had been so boring, Sabrina had almost wanted Katrina to burst through the front door.

She also got a surprise when she got to her locker. There, taped to her locker was a detention slip. Reading it in disbelief, Sabrina found out that Mr. Kraft had given her a detention because of her fit in class yesterday, after all.

“This time, he’s gone to far!” Sabrina crumpled the pink slip in her little fist.

She tried to talk to Mr. Kraft, but couldn’t find him anywhere. The office said that he would be at a meeting at the Board of Education all day. He must have taped the detention to her locker before he left yesterday. That was so like Mr. Kraft! He couldn’t wait to get her in trouble.

Still, something didn’t feel right. As much as Sabrina didn’t like Mr. Kraft, taping detentions to lockers wasn’t his style. He wouldn’t have wanted to give up seeing the look on her face when he handed it to her. And scheduling it for a day he was out of the building? Now he couldn’t even gloat!

Sabrina tried to talk her friend Valerie into staying with her, but she refused. She was planning on ‘accidentally’ bumping into her latest male obsession in the hallway after last bell. That was just like Valerie, to selfish to help out a friend.

Finally, the day ended, and Sabrina reported to Mr. Kraft’s office. To her surprise, she found a note tapped to his door instructing everyone with a detention that day to report to the gym. No, something was definitely wrong here. For a second, Sabrina was tempted to just go home but failure to report to detention could get you suspended! And a suspension ended up on your permanent record.

Walking to the gym, Sabrina saw Valerie talking to some guy, tossing her head in the mindless flirting she excelled in.

“Val,” Sabrina ran up to her friend, “I really need you. Kraft’s not even here, and detention has been moved to the gym! I don’t know what’s going on. Just come with me for ten minutes. I’d feel a lot better!”

“Sabrina, No!” Valerie whispered, “I’m busy. This one might actually like me!” She looked around, and noticed the boy was gone. “Hey!” she called off, running in the direction she thought he went, “Wait for me!”

“Stupid Valerie! What am I going to do now?” Sabrina wondered. “OK, calm down. It’s just detention. You’ve done this lots of times. You’re just jittery because you don’t have your magic.” That was it. She just felt vulnerable because her finger wouldn’t work. She was being silly.

Sabrina entered the gym and found it dark and apparently empty. “Hello,” she called out, “Is anyone here?” Then she heard what sounded like a clatter from the women’s locker room.

“Hello,” Sabrina called out again, moving in that direction. She was frightened, walking through the darkness, but tried to calm herself down. “It’s just the school, it’s just the school,” Sabrina whispered to herself. But it didn’t feel like the school. It felt like some kind of haunted house.

Still, Sabrina knew she had to make every effort to report for detention. That way, Mr. Kraft couldn’t punish her any more.

Now that she was closer, Sabrina could see that there was a light on in the locker room. “I’m here for my detention!” Sabrina called out, stepping out of the gym and temporarily blinded as she left the darkness.

It was in that sightless moment, that Sabrina felt several hands grabbing her by the shoulders and pulling her forward. She screamed and tried to fight back, but the hands on her felt like steel.

“Well, well, if it isn’t Westbridge’s resident witch,” Sabrina heard a familiar voice gloat.

“Libby!” Sabrina screamed, suddenly aware of the magnitude of the prank that had been played upon her. Sabrina fought like a wild cat, but to no avail.

“I’m sure you remember this from last night,” Libby cooed, then planted a kiss on Sabrina’s lips, “Take her into the showers girls.” Sabrina could now see the four members of the cheerleading squad that had a hold of her.

Shaken by the unexpected kiss, Sabrina stilled tried everything she could think of to pull her arms free as the cheerleaders began dragging her across the tile floor. The problem was, Sabrina had never been interested in sports or anything athletic, and being able to point your finger and make things happen didn’t build up a lot of muscle. The cheerleaders on the other hand, were use to hard, physical practices every day after school. They were in top shape.

In short, Sabrina didn’t have a prayer.

She tried to dig in her heals, but couldn’t get any traction on the slick tile floor. Soon, Sabrina felt her body pressed against the back wall of the shower. Her arms were forced over her head, and tied to one of the showerheads. It was so high, Sabrina was made to stand on her tiptoes just to reach it. Next, her legs were forced about a foot apart, and her ankles tied to a pipe that ran along the wall about six inches above the floor.

“Libby!” Sabrina screamed, red-faced from panic, “You can’t do this to me! Libbbbbbyyy!!!!!!”

“What’s wrong, my little witch?” Libby taunted, “Don’t like it when the shoes on the other foot?”

Witch. Libby had used that word twice now. Despite being overwhelmed by fear at what was happening to her, that word cut through her emotions like a knife. The way Libby had used it made Sabrina sure it wasn’t just a general insult.

“Wwww…witch?” Sabrina asked, forcing herself to stay calm, “What do you mean by that?”

“Oh, don’t deny it,” Libby said softly, walking toward Sabrina and stopping only inches from her helpless body, “You admitted it to me last night, remember? When you were doing this,” Libby leaned in and kissed Sabrina on the neck, “to me?”

The sensuality of the moment confused Sabrina, and it was a few moments before she could stammer out another denial. "I…I have…no idea what you…”

“Oh, of course you don’t,” Libby said smugly, “The book said we’d have to force a confession out of you. Girls, I think Sabrina looks awfully hot in all those clothes. Let’s help he out.”

Libby had chosen her four helpers for this party carefully. Their hatred of Sabrina ran almost as deep as Libby’s, and they had long desired a chance to get even with the perky blonde. They stepped forward eagerly and cut away Sabrina’s sweater and skirt with a pair of scissors stolen from a sewing class. They even took off her shoes and socks.

All Sabrina could do was shiver in her white cotton bra and pink panties. Her face was red with humiliation, and she would have traded away her magic forever for the chance to cover herself. Even a simple spell would free her from her imprisonment. Why did this have to happen on the one day she had no magic?

“Poor Sabrina,” Libby said with a fake pout, “But I wasn’t wearing too much more last night, was I? Of course, my undergarments were much more fashionable. But look, now the teenage witch is cold!”

Last night? Libby kept talking about something happening last night? But Sabrina hadn’t…Katrina! Katrina must have visited Libby last night. Who knew what torments her evil twin had visited upon Libby last night? Despite everything, Sabrina almost felt sorry for her.

“Wait, Libby, it wasn’t me! It was my…” But Sabrina’s next words were drowned out as a stream of hot water poured over her head and down her bare body. Someone had turned the shower above Sabrina’s head, and in only a few minutes, she was thoroughly drenched.

“Now she looks like a drowned rat!” Libby said gleefully, cupping Sabrina’s chin in her hand. It was true. Sabrina’s long blonde hair was plastered to her face. Her make-up had streamed down her face, and her breasts were clearly visible through her soaked bra.

“Libby,” Sabrina stopped to spit out a mouthful of water, “It wasn’t me last night. It was my evil twin, Katrina! I don’t know what she did to you, but…”

“Evil twin!” Libby laughed out loud, “And I thought witches were supposed to be tricky. My little brother could think up a better lie than that one. As for what you did to me last night, let me show you.” With that, Libby plunged ten wiggling fingers into Sabrina’s flat belly.

Sabrina shrieked with surprise before regaining control of herself and clamping her mouth shut. She fought the urge to giggle as Libby’s fingertips fluttered lightly over her hot, wet flesh. Moistened by the hot shower, her belly was even more ticklish than usual. She could feel each finger tracing a figure eight! But somehow, Sabrina held on.

“Trying to pretend your not ticklish?” Libby asked tauntingly, her fingers moving up towards Sabrina’s ribs.

“I’m not,” Sabrina said quickly so as not to let a titter escape when her mouth was open.

“Oh, but those of us who were with you in history class yesterday know differently.”

Damn! How could she convince Libby she wasn’t ticklish after that laughing attack yesterday. Sabrina was about to reply when Libby’s hands attacked her dripping wet ribcage, and stifled any reply.

Stretched out like she was, you could see each of Sabrina’s ribs. Libby seemed intent on squeezing each one, playing them like some kind of musical instrument. She had one hand on either side of Sabrina’s chest, and they both kept jumping from rib to rib wildly, giving one rib a quick pinch, then the next a firmer tweak.

Libby had Sabrina hopping up and down on her tip toes as far as her bonds would let her, or about two inches. When Libby’s left hand hit a particular ticklish spot, Sabrina would try to lean away from it, only to get a worse tickle from her right. No matter how she twisted and turned, Sabrina couldn’t escape those grabbing hands. Like on her belly, Sabrina found her skin was even more ticklish wet than dry. Still, she kept her mouth closed.

At last Libby stopped. “Don’t get to cocky because you didn’t laugh, freak. This is just the warm-up you know. The real thing is coming up fast.”

“What do you want from be Libby?!” Sabrina whined, “Do you want me to apologize for last night? Fine, I’m sorry! I’ll tell everyone how great you are, I’ll…I’ll even let you have Harvey! Anything, just let me go!”

“Do you know what I want from you?” Libby asked slowly, “Fine, I’ll tell you. I want you to tell everyone that you’re a witch. Say those three words and I’ll untie you immediately.”

Sabrina felt everything go cold. That was the one thing she could never do. A witch could never make a public confession, not even to save her own life! She’d lose her magic, and be subject to punishment from the Witch’s Council, something probably worse than death. Rumor had it, the Council had turned the last confessor into a mouse!

“Why not, freak, you said you’d do anything? There’s no such thing as witches, right? If it will get you out of this, why not admit to being Big Foot and Yoda too? You’ll just be telling a crazy woman what she wants to hear. Everyone will understand that.” Libby paused, “Unless, that is, I’m right about you. Unless the book was right about what happens to witches who spill the beans.”

Sabrina said nothing. What could she say?

“Fine, let’s get started,” Libby held out a hand like a surgeon requesting a scalpel. One of the cheerleaders handed her a white bar of soap. She worked up a lather between her hands than dropped in to the ground. “This is going to be fun!”

Libby raked all ten fingernails down Sabrina’s ribcage and into her belly. Made super slippery from the soap, they slid down almost frictionlessly. Sabrina shrieked with laughter, and just kept on giggling as Libby kept skating her nails over her sides.

“he ehehe eheehe ehehehnoooo hohoh hohoho Libbbbyyyy ehehe ehe ehehe e ehehe pleeaassshehehehe eheh ehehehehsttaawwwpppp heh eh eheh ee ehehehheh!!!!!!!” It tickled! Sabrina had no idea her belly and ribs were this ticklish! It was almost as bad as the Coochie Coochie Coo spell on her feet!

Libby’s hands were practically claws now, gliding faster and faster, from the top of Sabrina’s ribcage, down to her waist. Sabrina’s tan body was now so slick that there was no fear of scratching her or cutting her skin. Now and then, Libby would dig all ten fingers deeply into Sabrina’s belly, and be rewarded by a sudden spike in her laughter.

For Sabrina, it was agony. Libby’s hands moved so fast, she could never guess where the next burst of tickling sensations was coming from. She just felt those ten sharp points racing around her body, poking into her soft flesh, and driving her crazy! She would have welcomed a scratch or cut, anything to distract her from the awful tickling.

“Coochie coochie coo, little Sabrina!’ Libby taunted, “Tickle, tickle, tickle! Whose been a naughty witch? You have!” Libby started swirling a soapy finger into Sabrina’s belly button, and grinned when she heard Sabrina wail. “A naughty, bad, evil witch! And now you’re going to pay. I’ll think I’ll tickle your underarms next!”

“NAWWWHOHOH HHOHO NOOOOHOHOHOOO MERCCCYYYY HA AHAHH AHAHHHH AHAHAH GAWWWWDDDD HAHA AHAHHAHHHAHAHAH LIBBBBYY Y Y YY HEHE EHHAHAHA AHAHHAH NAWWWWOOOOO HO HO FAIIIRRRREE EHHEHERHRHR!!!”

“And what you did to me last night was?” Libby demanded in outrage. She plunged a slippery hand into each of Sabrina’s exposed armpits. With her arms pulled so far over her head, the skin there was as taut as a drum. Libby scratched her fingers across that tight flesh.

The result surprised even Libby. Sabrina threw her head back and howled. She howled until her voice cracked and became more of a cackling. Every twinge of one of Libby’s fingers in that most ticklish place on Sabrina’s body felt like an electroshock stabbing into her soul. In her worst nightmares, Sabrina had never thought she was this ticklish, even under her arms! And there was nothing she could do to stop it…

“Wow,” Libby said, fingers still wiggling in Sabrina’s deep hollows, “Your underarms sure are smooth and silky! No raiser stubble at all! What is your secret? Waxing?” At that moment, Sabrina was in no condition to explain how a simple spell kept all witches’ skin soft and hairless.

Libby felt Sabrina’s body trembling, reacting to the smallest motions of her digits. She felt a power over this foe of hers, a power she’d never held over anyone before. Tickling Sabrina like this made Libby feel more like a queen than any of her silly dreams ever had. As far as Sabrina was concerned, Libby was a goddess!

Finally, feeling her musical instrument about to split into pieces, Libby stopped tickling. She waited as Sabrina kept laughing, feeling phantom tickles that weren’t really there, then began gasping for breath, trying desperately to fill her lungs with air.

“Ready to say those three simple words yet?” Libby asked.
Still unable to speak, Sabrina shook her head again. She hung from the shower head now like dead weight, no energy to support herself. White streaks of soap, fresh from Libby’s hands, crisscrossed her torso and belly. Her blonde hair, still soaking wet, was now a rat’s nest of tangles. Her deep blue eyes were pleading for a mercy that wouldn’t come.

“Why not,” Libby asked playfully, “You know I’ve broken any number of laws doing this. Kidnapping, assault, unlawful imprisonment…I’m sure to go to jail when you tell the police. Tell you what, confess to being a witch, and I’ll drive you to the police station! I’ll be in handcuffs in minutes. Wouldn’t you like that?”

At that moment, Sabrina would have sold her soul to see that. But she still couldn’t confess.

“Suit yourself,” Libby said, picking up the bar of soap and lathering her hands up again, “Now where should I tickle you this time?” Unwilling to beg anymore than she already had, Sabrina clenched her jaw and prepared for the inevitable.

This time, Libby drove her hands into Sabrina’s hipbones, just above the waistband of her pink panties. They wiggled deep into the muscle, forcing Sabrina into another laughing fit.

“Hoho hohoh hoho nonononon Libbbbyyyyy hohoh hohohohoho no nononononhohoho…”

“I’ll bet you didn’t even know you were ticklish here, did you little witch? Well, today we’re just going to find all kinds of new tickle spots on your helpless body, oh yes we are!” Libby started sliding her hands down, to the tops of Sabrina’s thighs, pinching the meaty flesh.

“AHHHH!!!!!” Sabrina squealed when Libby’s long fingers hit the crevice between her thighs and the crotch of her pink panties. Her eyes opened wide, and there was a strange look in them.

“You did more than just tickle me last night,” Libby purred, leaning in and kissing Sabrina’s long, wet neck, “Maybe I should return the favor,” She dug her fingers deeper into that crevice, forcing more shouts of laughter from the blonde witch.

“Hehe eheh e eheh he eheh e ehehee eheheheh nawwwtt hehehe e e eheheh theererereheheh eheheheh Libbbbyyyyyyy hehehyhheheyyheheyyheyheyeyy ooohhhhh hehehehehhe neeeeooooeheh ehooooo naaawwttt heheheh ehehehe eheheh therererererereheheheheh!!!!!!”

“Oh no? OK,” Libby returned her hands to Sabrina’s waist, but this time squeezing harder, forcing more high-pitced shrieking from Sabrina, her lithe body dancing more and more in the little room her bonds gave her. But she kissed Sabrina’s throat again, making her eyes roll back in her head just a little.

“How about this?” Keeping one hand still digging into Sabrina’s hip, she slowly lowered the other over the top of Sabrina’s pink panties, over her blonde mound.

Still kept a laughing fool by the tickling, Sabrina felt a new sensation growing down in that virginal region. A few throaty moans started becoming mingled with her laughter as Libby’s wiggling fingers started taking Sabrina down a path she’d never walked before.

“Tell me you’re a witch,” Libby’s breathy whisper murmured into Sabrina’s pink ear, “Tell me or who knows how far this good go. You’re so helpless, exhausted from the tickling and just a bit turned on. Do you dare let me keep going?”

Ripped between hysteria and pleasure, all Sabrina could do was shake her head no. Even she had no idea whether she was refusing to confess, or answering Libby’s last question. She felt herself move farther down the path to surrender.

Then Sabrina felt a sudden breeze on her chest. Her bra had come undone! She could feel her large breasts spill out into the warm air. Something soft, horribly, dreadfully soft began to brush the undersides of both of them, changing Sabrina’s cackling to a deep throated gurgling.

“You don’t mind if my friends help to, do you?” Libby asked, slipping the tips of her fingers underneath Sabrina’s panties and lightly tickling the edge of her mound. At the same time, two fluffy feathers caressed the undersides of Sabrina’s breasts.

The combination made Sabrina purr like a kitten, while keeping her tittering with laughter. It was worse than the assault on her underarms. That had been like pounding at her nerves with a sledgehammer. This was a hundred times more subtle and insidious. Her inexperienced body didn’t no which stimuli to react to, torn between the tickling and the passion, while her brain told her she should be fighting both at the same time.

“Tell me you’re a witch, and this can end…anyway you want it to…” an offer to do more than just end the torment, but to proceed to its natural conclusion very evident in Libby’s voice. The tip of a feather skimmed one of Sabrina’s hard nipples making Sabrina see nothing but a blinding light. Libby’s fingers were pressing deeper into Sabrina’s soft mound, sliding closer to the forbidden slit at the center. It was overwhelming.

Sabrina found herself wanting to give in now, just as much to take Libby up on her offer as to end the horrible tickling. It seemed wrong, somehow to refuse Libby anything. Libby was in charge, the master. And if master wanted Sabrina to confess…

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” Sabrina screamed. She shouldn’t be tickled, she shouldn’t be touched this way, and she damn well shouldn’t want to give in to Libby. A mortal might have given in right then and there, but witches were made of stronger stuff. No matter what, Sabrina wasn’t going to admit what she was.

All sensation stopped, the sudden absence almost more disturbing than the tickling had been. The two cheerleaders at either sides took a step back and dropped their feathers, and Libby removed her hands. Sabrina just hung there again, now looking more dead than alive.

“I’d hoped you would have the sense to give in before this,’ Libby said, sounding more sorrowful than teasing for once. “You must see the inevitability of it now. Save yourself more torment! I can be very…generous in victory.” Libby herself was surprised at how much she wanted to be generous towards Sabrina. It was as if that kiss had awoken something in her last night, something sensual.

Sabrina stuck out her tongue, her last defiant gesture.

“All right,” Libby shook her head sadly. She reached out and ripped the pink panties from Sabrina’s body, exposing her completely exposed. At the same time, all four of Libby’s helpers stepped forward again, their hands white with lather.

Libby pulled out one white feather. “You left this in my room last night. I wonder why you didn’t use it on me? Well, I’m not going to make the same mistake.”

Sabrina gasped when she saw it. Even without being able to cast magic, she could still sense the powerful spell that had been cast on that plume. It had undoubtedly been left behind by Katrina for just this purpose.

Looking at that feather, and at the eight soapy hands around her, Sabrina almost passed out from
fear. For them, there was no escape.

“Please, Libby,” Sabrina said in a tiny voice, so soft even she could barely hear it, “I don’t think I can resist this…”

“I know,” Libby said simply. Then they began

Two of the cheerleaders took Sabrina’s upperbody. They each to one side, attacking an armpit with one slick hand, and had the other sliding up and down her rib cage. The other two took her legs, bending down to tickle behind Sabrina’s knee’s with one hand while raking five soapy fingers over the soles of Sabrina’s feet with the other.

Sabrina’s bloodcurdling shriek wouldn’t have been out of place in a slasher movie. The ropes forced her on her tiptoes, making her unable to press her tormented soles against the floor. Nothing she could do could shield even an inch of her ticklish flesh. She screamed with laughter like a tormented soul, feeling like one of the damned.

Then Libby started flicking the magic feather between Sabrina’s legs. It felt like tens of thousands of bristles working in her most tender of areas. They were everywhere, over her pubic hair, across her lips, even gliding over the wet flesh between them. Worse, the plume seemed to pulse with life, exciting and tickling Sabrina to no end.

Almost immediately, Sabrina lost the breath to make any sound at all. Her mouth kept opening and closing, the laughter pounding in her throat, but with no way for it to escape. She just hung there, draped in a fog of ticklish agony, wanting to howl, to cackle, to cry out for mercy, but with to way to do it.

“Say those three magic words, Sabrina,” Libby said again, still working that feather into Sabrina’s womanhood. One of the other hands drifted over her belly now, another tickling around her breast. Sabrina wished Katrina had thrown her into a live volcano. Boiling in lava would have to have been more fun than this.

That was the last human thought Sabrina had for quite awhile. For an untold eternity, she suffered, reacting to the tickling fingers, dying from that damn feather, but unable to even think. She became a mindless, tormented thing. She had always been tickled, and always would. No rest, no mercy…no mercy…”

“Mercy,” Libby purred on cue, “Say those three silly little words, and Sabrina can have mercy. Mercy…” The way she said that word made it sound like an oasis in the middle of the desert. Expressed without words was the idea again that mercy would be more than simply an end to the tickling. It would be a relief from that other tension starting to drip from Sabrina’s crotch. It would be…heaven…

“I’M A WITCH!!!!!!!!!! A WITCH I’M A WITCH I’M A WITCH MERCY MASTER!!!!” There should have been no air left in Sabrina’s lungs for a grunt never less such a declaration. Yet, at the moment her mind cracked and her body won, anything seemed to be possible for Sabrina. In the next instant the world exploded with a joy she’d never known before, an all encompassing, pleasure, a soul gripping fervor that she’d remember forever.

In the next, Sabrina was falling, the world spinning from her with the knowledge that for that one confession, she was damned for all eternity. Sabrina could feel some thing being ripped from her being, something so precious that to think of spending even a minute without it made one want to sob uncontrollably. Then, nothingness…

++++++++++++

When she awoke, Sabrina was lying in her own bed. Aunt Zelda was stroking her forehead, as if Sabrina had been sick for a long time.

“Aunt Zelda,” Sabrina’s voice was horse and cracked, “I’m..I’m alright…Was it all a dream?”

“I’m afraid not. It happened,” Zelda said softly, a comforting look on her face.

“Then the Witch’s Council stripped me of my powers?” Sabrina asked, her heart turning to lead.
“No, dear. Your story has a happy ending,” Zelda smiled, “The Other Realm police finally caught up with Katrina. When they did, she was watching Libby torture you with a magic mirror. The police got there just in time to see your confession. They swooped in to save you and wiped out Libby and the other girls’ memories.”

“But I still confessed,” Sabrina sobbed, “Under witch law, there is no excuse for that.”

“Normally no, but Katrina had tampered heavily with Libby, giving her some very unnatural desires. It was her fault, not yours. And once the council saw how much abuse you’d taken, they decided you’d suffered enough.”

“Wait,” Sabrina sat up suddenly, “The Witch’s Council saw my torture?”

“Yes,” Zelda said delicately, “We all did. The mirror Katrina used to watch had a record function built in. I’m very proud of you! Not many witches could handle having her boobs tickled like that!”

“Who all saw it?” Sabrina asked, flushing at Zelda’s reference to her breasts.

“Everybody in the Other Realm. They ran it on that show Witches Favorite Home Video’s. It one first prize!”

“Then they saw me naked!” Sabrina shrieked, “And…and now everyone in the Other Realm knows how ticklish I am, and how I called Libby…Master!” Sabrina was mortified.

“Well,” Zelda said, moving to the door, “Think of the bright side. You still have your magic, Libby doesn’t remember you’re a witch, and Hilda and I won $10,000.” Seeing the look on her niece’s face, Zelda decided to leave and let her get some rest.

Sabrina just lay there, angry at everyone. Libby had officially humiliated her in front of every witch on the planet! “And Valerie too,” she whispered to herself, “If that selfish loser had been a real friend, she would have gone with me to the gym like I asked, and none of this would have happened.” Libby had always been an enemy, but Valerie…Valerie had betrayed her, like Judas. Except with more tickling.

Sabrina desperately wanted to teach those to a lesson. She wondered if she could persuade Zelda to teach her the Coochie Coochie Coo spell. No, Zelda would be horrified if she even asked. She could ask Hilda! No, Hilda would think revenge a great idea when Sabrina mentioned it, but would wimp out in the end like she always did. She needed someone not cursed with her aunts’ sense or morality.

“Oh, Salem,” Sabrina called out, the light suddenly went on, “Come here and I’ll zap you up a big fish dinner…” Maybe this could be fun after all!

The end…?

Author’s Note: Shortly after this in the show, Libby abandons all her hard earned popularity at Westbridge, and starts attending some nameless private school, and Valerie moves to Alaska, about as far from Massachusetts as you can get. Coincidence, or did our little Sabrina get carried away with her revenge?

I've had to come back and start where i left off a couple times....haha if u know what i mean...(im so gross)

For a story this good to go so seemingly unnoticed is a sin. Absolutely amazing. 12 out 10, perfect, it's got that it factor--but I am rather biased cause this is one of maybe two Sabrina stories I've read if that. Loved it immensely! :veryhappy

BTW, is there a sequel?

Beautiful story. Beautiful.

Only thing I'd have changed would have been when she finally gets home, to have Hilda and Zelda explain that the Witches Council won't do anything... as long as they agree to give Sabrina an appropriate punishment themselves :3poke:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back