• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

September competition, and a rough welcome home

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys left on a nine game road trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. By now, Naomi was feeling better, and was able to take care of day to day activities. The team won two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in Chicago and St Louis. They returned home on a Thursday night to play Montreal, Florida, and Philadelphia, as the season was gradually winding down. When Mitch arrived home late Thursday night, Naomi met him at the door in just panties and a short T shirt. She led him to the bedroom, and pushed him down on the bed. "Fuck me. I'm hot, I want it, husband" Naomi said, being uncharacteristically dirty, and taking off her T shirt to reveal her bare breasts. "Ah, how about hello, honey, nice to see you?" Mitch said. "To heck with that, fuck me first, then we can do all that later" Naomi said. "Okay, but when we're done, you owe me a trip up a ladder for attacking me like this when I get home, okay" He said. "Done, whatever, just fuck me. Iam so hot and horny for you" Naomi said. Mitch and Naomi had hot, quick, sex, and Naomi had a major orgasm that she had apparently been storing up for days. "Thank you, I do love you, sorry to ah, just attack you like that, but I was burning up after ten days." She said. "You owe me something" Mitch said. "You want me to go up there now?" She said. "That was the deal" He replied. "You are terribly silly, you know that" She said. With that, Naomi got the ladder and stood barefoot on it. "There, are you happy now? You majorly silly boy" She said, laughing. "No, I'm not actually, gimme your feet, miss" He said. "My feet are all dirty, I've been walking around barefoot all day and they arent clean" She said. "Okay, then, we take a shower together and then you are getting your toes sucked before you go to bed" Mitch said. Mitch and Naomi took a romantic shower together, and were making out. Finally, they came out, and when they got to bed, Mitch started sucking on Naomi's toes and briefly tickled them. They went to sleep soon after, as Naomi had to be up early to work on the movie.
The following night, the Good Guys opened their homestand against Montreal. Kate Hudson took the hill, and pitched six strong innings, as Mitch hit a grand slam homerun, in a 7-4 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Saturday night and was even better, allowing only one run in eight innings, to come away with a 4-1 victory. Alicia Silverstone pitched on Sunday, and allowed only three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys didnt hit, and lost 3-2.
Monday was an off day before the team began a series with Philadelphia on Tuesday night. That day, Naomi and Russell worked on the movie for 16 hours, as they hoped to have it finished by November at the latest. The Phillies came to town on Tuesday night, as Britney Spears took the mound, and came away with a 5-4 victory. Kate Hudson's next turn was in the Wednesday matinee, as she pitched into the eighth, allowing but two runs, in a 4-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched 9 innings and allowed only 2 runs on Thursday night, but again the Good Guys didnt hit, and he came out on the short end of a 2-1 loss.
The Marlins arrived in town on Friday to finish the homestand, and the number 5 starter gave a fantastic effort, allowing but one run through seven innings, in a 3-1 win. Alicia Silverstone pitched against the Marlins on Saturday night, and this time, the hard luck pitcher got some luck, as the Good Guys erupted for seven first inning runs, in a 7- 3 triumph. Kate Hudson went to the hill on three days rest on Sunday, and turned in a fine effort, allowing one run through six, as the Paradise Islanders prevailed, 4 to 1. It had been a fine homestand, and the division title was in their sights.
In the meantime, an ugly scene developed in a club on one of the nights of the homestand after a win against the Phillies. Mitch, Naomi, Russell Crowe, and some of the team stopped at a bar and club after the game. There was heavy drinking, and a bit too much playfulness between Naomi and Russell Crowe for Mitch's liking. Finally, inebriated and getting angry, Mitch had seen enough: "Crowe, you get to kiss my wife onscreen. I hate it! How about you stop groping her off screen. It pisses me off, and I dont like it, or you!" Naomi whispered through clenched teeth. "Mitch, stop it, you're embarrassing me" "Cool it, Mitch, no ones groping anyone. Naomi happens to be a brilliant and beautiful girl, and we have something in common, being from down under. You are being paranoid, and you dont own her, so stop acting like Mr possessive husband, it is unbecoming" Russell said. "You know you'd like to have her, you miserable continental fuck! She is mine! Got it? The only way you're getting her is over my dead body" Mitch shot back. "Mitch, stop it, you're trashed, and you're acting like an asshole! Cut it out!" Naomi said, beginning to scream. "Stop acting a like tough guy. You dont like me. I have to help you win on what is your team, and now you're afraid I can get your girl. You are an egomaniac, and you cant stand having me around" Russell said arrogantly. "No one needs you, Crowe, go fall off the face of the earth, and go fuck yourself" Mitch said. "Mitch, one more word, and Iam gone, and I leave you here! Cut it out now!" Naomi screamed. "Okay, Naomi, no word, just this!" Mitch said, punching Russell in the jaw, which percipitated a free for all in the bar, with Russell and Mitch exchanging punches. The police were called, and both were arrested, and taken to the station. Russell posted bail, and was out and picked up by a cab. Since Mitch had started the fight, the cops refused to release him except to a family member. He called Naomi, but she hung up on him. "You can rot in jail for all I care, you bastard! How dare you humiliate me like that in front of all those people!" She screamed.
The next day, Naomi went to work, and the cops still refused to release Mitch. That night, before the game, Naomi came to pick him up after work. She was pissed beyond belief. "If it were up to me. I'd leave you in here! How dare you hit Russell and embarrass us all like that, you fuck! Iam going to get you out because I know you were drunk last night, and didnt know what you were doing, and also because I still love you even though Iam so pissed at you. When we get to the park, you owe Russell and the team a huge apology, oh, and the couch is your bed for a while, dont even think about coming near me, are we clear, mister?" Naomi seethed. "Yes" Mitch said weakly.
Mitch and Naomi went home, where he changed, and then they went to the park. When they got there, Mitch walked in, and talked to the team. "I just wanted to apologize for what happened last night. Iam the captain, and I set a bad example, and humliated myself, Naomi, Russell, and the team. Russell, Iam sorry I hit you. I got carried away. If you had a wife as great as her, you'd be paranoid too. Look at you, you're good looking, Australian, and an actor like Naomi. You'd be a good catch for someone like her. I overreact sometimes, and I know this is my problem. We have to co exist and I know that with us all being on the team and you guys doing the movie and all. Again, Iam sorry, Naomi is really pissed at me, and I hope you can accept my apology" Mitch said. "I do, Mitch, we both got carried away. You're right, if I had a wife as great and as beautiful as Naomi, I'd be paranoid too. You have nothing to worry about, Naomi and I are just friends, and we happen to be from the same country is all. She loves you, forever, and nothing I can do or say will change that. Would I like to be with her if she werent married to you, sure, who wouldnt? I know you guys are married forever and really love each other. We both overreacted, and I hope we can still be civil in spite of this. I think we all learned a lesson from it" Russell said, offering Mitch his hand, which Mitch shook.
The incident was over, for the time being, but there would undoubtedly be fines from both a court and the team for the incident, which was bad PR for all.
In the meantime, Naomi decided Mitch needed to be punished for his indiscretions and humiliating the team. One night, after the game, they went to the hotel, where Mitch was tied and then tickled unmercifully by one Good Guy female pitcher after another, including Naomi. Kate Hudson, Britney, Mandy, Alicia, and a dom they had hired all took turns tormenting Mitch into tickle agony. After a while, he was exhausted, and panting on the bed, as the dom especially attacked him from head to toe. As he was laughing hystercially and trying to catch his breath, Naomi said. "This is punishment for humilating everyone. Are you going to be good, and know I love you, and never ever do anything like that again!?" She scolded. "YES! YES! I Give up! No more tickling by all these people! I cant stand it! Hahahahahahahaha! He pleaded through hysterical laughter.
Clearly, the bar brawl had been humilating for both the couple and the team, and although Mitch knew he was wrong for hitting Russell, he couldnt help himself. Russell drove him crazy with jealously. After the bar incident, Mitch knew he had to control his male ego if he didnt want to risk losing Naomi for good. It was a bad situation. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
o.k!!

I still say he should have killed him, but i guess it's beter than nothing!!(lol)great story mitch!!! p.s. i got your pm and i agree with the mods this and open forum meaning (for everyone) and if someone dosen't like your stories than they have the right not to read them . But i have and even better idea, why don't they write there own series and let the members of the forum makeup there own minds as to what they do or do not want to read. As i said before as long as you write them i'll read them !! i know that this might be better said in a pm but i believe a little public support is sometimes called for>

I understand what you said about Mitch killing him, but think of it. If he had, he wouldnt have been able to be with Naomi or his kids, so I had him do the next best thing. Naomi is still furious with Mitch now, and there will be tension for a while, but you're just going to have to stay tuned as always to see how it all works out. By the way, thanks for the public support. It is always appreciated.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back