• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A needed road trip, the home finale, and, preparing for the Dance of October

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Things were less than civil between Mitch and Naomi as the Good Guys prepared for their final regular season road trip, it would be a two week trip to Montreal, New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Florida, before the Good Guys returned home for the final week of the season to conclude things with the Mets and Braves. The trip started well, as the team took two of three in Montreal. Then, moving on to New York, the Good Guys split a four game series with the Mets, before moving on to Philadelphia, and winning two of three. Moving south, the Paradise Islanders went to Atlanta and split four games with the Braves, and then finally ended up in Miami against the Marlins, where they won two of three. The marathon and unusual seventeen game trip ended with the Good Guys returning home for an eight game homestand to finish the season. They would have four with the Mets and four with Atlanta before heading to the playoffs in the first week of October. The Paradise Islanders returned home on a Sunday night from Miami. Mitch walked in the door, and, not having seen Naomi for almost three weeks, tried to begin anew. "Hi, we havent seen each other for a long time. Are you talking to me?" He began. Naomi looked at him revolted, and stood up. "Iam still infuriated with you. So, you like to hit? There, you like it when I hit you?!" Naomi said, pushing him around. "Small little Naomi is pushing around great big Mitch. Why dont you deck me so I can take the children and leave you for good?!" She seethed. "I have never hit you, and Iam not about to start now. I love you, and if you want to leave me, it will break my heart. Iam a paranoid miserable fuck who made a stupid mistake, but even Russell understands. I understand why you're mad, but Naomi, please look at it from my point of view. Remember how you felt when Adrienne flirted with me, it drove you nuts, you told me you wanted to deck her. Iam insecure, I admit it. I will do anything to make it up to you, but please, I ask for your forgiveness and prespective about WHY I did it. Please" He said, trying to reason with her. Naomi still looked revolted. "You must really have a way. We have been through so much, and even when Iam so so angry with you, I still love you, because I know the other sweet side of you, and how you care for me, the kids, and the team. If I didnt, I'd have been gone by now. Let me say this so you understand. I love you, and Iam your wife. I have NO interest in Russell Crowe except as a co worker, teammate and friend. Iam beginning to calm down, but this jealousy, it has to stop. I cant co exist with you if you are forever seething at Russell. You got the prize. Iam here, and I love you. You need to learn how to deal with your emotions. I will ask Russell not to show flirtation for me, but another scene like that again, and, love or no love, I will consider leaving you, understand?" She said. "Yes, and thank you" Mitch said, lightly kissing her.
The next night, the Good Guys opened an eight game homestand by spliting a twi night doubleheader against the Mets. The fifth starter lost game one, and then the Good Guys salvaged game two behind Gil Bellows, 4-1. A loss on Tuesday evening was followed by Kate Hudson pitching another great game on Wednesday night. She fired seven innings of one run ball, in an eventual 5-2 Good Guy win. Her start to tune up for the playoffs had gone well, and her next start would be in the National League playoffs the following Tuesday afternoon.
The Braves came to town on Thursday to begin the last series of the regular season. The Good Guys were one win away from winning the division, but couldnt get it, as Alicia Silverstone got hit hard, and Atlanta took a 6-3 win. The division title would come to the Good Guys the following night. In front of a near sellout, Britney Spears was magnificent, allowing only one run through eight innings. An eighth inning homerun by Mitch gave the Good Guys a 5-3 win, and the division title. The celebration was subdued,as it was only one of four steps. The team knew if they took it one game at a time, they would have the ultimate celebration in about four weeks time. With the division clinched, Sniderman decided to rest his regular players on Saturday night, and play the scrubs, and the team suffered a 6-4 defeat by one of the pitchers who was not a regular. On Sunday, the last day of the regular season, Lee Sniderman planned to play his regulars for about five innings, and then turn it over to the scrubs and bullpen to finish, win or lose. The Good Guys were energized in the regular season finale, as they put together an 18 hit attack, including two homeruns by Mitch, in an eventual 9-6 Good Guy win. It was win number 100, and the team was ready for the playoffs, with only one goal in mind.
Mitch and Naomi had reached a point that week where they were able to be civil to each other,but there was still nothing between them sexually, until Sunday night, when Naomi decided to let Mitch out of the deep freeze. "I figure this tension isnt good for us or the team going into the playoffs, so I pledge to call a truce. You just remember what I said" Naomi said. "Yes, I do. Dont worry, that wont ever happen again" After that, the couple made love, and tried to get past their problem.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. Before she had joined the Good Guys, Adrienne had been an usher at a local movie theater, and had a friend into tickling, who wanted to try out being tickled by the team. The pretty blonde was tied hands and feet to the bed as Mitch began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled the usher on her sides and underarms with fingers as more giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! Tickles! NO! NO! Working his way down, the Good Guy right fielder got the pretty usher on her inner thighs, causing bucking. Then, he got to the soles of her pretty feet. Mitch tickled the usher on her soles and under her toes with fingers, feathers and ice. This drove the usher beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way, squealing with laughter, and begging for mercy. Heheheheehehehehehehehehe! I surrender! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehe!
Hopefully, Mitch and Naomi had settled the problem. The playoffs were coming, with only one acceptable outcome for the team. Would the goal be achieved? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back