• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Intentions Part 2 (FF/M)

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Okay, here's the conclusion to part one and the transition into Part 3 (m/ff), which will be posted shortly. Hope you enjoy :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticklish Intentions - Part 2 (ff/m)

Tori and Lisa leaned over me, beaming with delight. I was still trembling and utterly humiliated after the first round, and they wanted to continue? `HELP!' I thought to myself, as my eyes grew with panic. Their tickling fingers hovered above my abdomen, fiendishly planning their next attack. But did I really want them to stop? The lust in their eyes, the expressions of excitement in their faces, I couldn't help but give in to my arousal....
Both girls leaned in and whispered gently and teasingly into my ears, "We're gonna get you tickleboy, gonna getcha good! We're going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you until you can't take it anymore". The combination of their whispered teasing and the sensations that zipped up and down my spine brought my member standing to attention, as I giggled softly under my breathe...
Tori's eyes beamed with glee, "My, my! Looks like someone's happy to see us Lisa!"
They both giggled with delight at my state of helplessness and I felt myself letting go, giving in to the situation - after all, what choice did I have?
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Lisa cooed, spidering her fingernails over my exposed underarms as Tori quickly attacked my sides. I immediately lost it....
"AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I managed to blurt in forced laughter.
"Awwwww... poor dear tickleboy... he's in such a state!" Tori teased, all teh while kneading her fingers inbetween each and every rib.
Lisa continued her frenzied attack on my underarms and I was losing control, bleating and laughing and cackling to the point of utter exhaustion....
Meanwhile Tori, now captivated by the view of my obvious excitement, went in for the kill, squeezing and kneading my exposed hips and inner thighs.
"Cootchie Cootchie Cooooo! Awwww! Tickle, tickle, tickle! *laughing* Lisa! Would ya look at THAT!" Tori exclaimed. Okay, it was obvious enough, but did she have to insist on humiliating me so? All I could do was rock and wail wildly as their tickle attack continued...
"Oh, this is WAY too much fun!" taunted Lisa, as she moved up to squeeze both of my hips while Tori continued her viscious kneading of my inner thighs....
That was it! I couldn't take it! How long would this torment continue?
They were now taunting me again with their "tickle, tickle, tickle" sing-song and I was teetering on the brink of ticklish ecstacy once again. The sight of these two pig-tailed beauties enjoying themselves so, smiling and giggling wildly, looking into my eyes with glee.... It was too much.
"Uh ohhhhhh..." cooed Lisa, brimming with excitement. "Better look out Tori! I think tickleboy's gonna blow!" The relentless onslaught continued....
..... And blow I did, the overwhelming excitement and thrill of sensation gushing forth in a torrent of ticklish pleasure.
Again, the tickling stopped. "Awwwwwww.... naughty ticklboy! So very naughty!" Tori wagged her finger at me while throwing me a wink.
Lisa, seemingly jealous of my pleasure, patted the sweat off of my face with a soft face cloth, then stroked my hair lighty and kissed me softly on the cheek.
"Did you find that to your liking, tickleboy?" she purred, beaming as she stared into my eyes.
"Oh yes, very much so - you two are wonderful!" I admitted. "I'm exhausted! But not THAT exhausted" I said, winking at her.
"Yes Lisa, I do think its time we let the poor boy up, if only for a stretch" Tori conveyed, lightly trailing her fingertips along my tummy.
I managed a giggle "hehehe... please? I do think its time someone else were on the receiving end for a change, don't you?"
Lisa unbuckled my restraints as Tori released my poor soles from the stocks, my body still tingling all over from the relentless tickling I had managed to live through. I pulled myself up and hopped off the table, intent on cleaning myself up for what would follow. I didn't need any incentive - these girls were gonna get it and get it gooooood.....

To be Continued

Awwww thanks sweetie! :) It suuuuure is, LOL... It'll be up shortly ;)

tklgal226 said:
a very nice follow-up, leafs- i can't wait to get to part 3! :D

~clair

Awww, thanks darlin! :D Part 3 is up and ready to view for your ticklish pleasure ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back