• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Domestic Tickling

MTJpub

Verified
DOMESTIC TICKLING
By Morandilas

Cynthia looked on in horror as she witnessed her brother-in-law Mike tickle her sister Susan half to death . Susan laid curled into a small defensive ball desperately trying to ward off her fiendish husband’s vicious tickling assault.
So far all Susan had to endure was a merciless rib tickling while Mike had her pinned down. But fortunately for Susan, Mike had lost his balance and she gained a brief escape as she squirmed out from underneath him , but her husband was a determined tickler and had pursued her to the family room where Susan’s 18 year old sister Cynthia was curled up on the couch watching TV .

Cynthia squirmed with discomfort as she watched her sister being tickled. Like her sister she was extremely ticklish and could easily imagine the hell her older sister was being put through by her devilish husband. She also remembered her tickling ordeal at the last family gathering several months ago. Mike, her older brother, father had pinned her down and tickled her silly. Cynthia’s curled her toes instinctively in response to the memory.

Susan silently cursed to herself for her selection of clothes that evening. She was wearing a pair of cotton shorts and a sleeveless top that stopped at her midriff exposing her belly and sides. Mike was taking great advantage of her most ticklish areas and to her utter dismay had just switched tactics from upperbody tickling to having reached down and taken a firm grasp of her left ankle.

“Christ I am barefoot!!” Susan panicked.

Mike pulled her struggling right foot into his lap and leaned over pinning all his weight on her right leg. Susan’s foot was trapped and she began to giggle aloud.

“No honey please, not my feet, please stop, I’ll do anything.” Susan pleaded.

Mike just smiled and began to scramble his fingers up and down her defenseless sole. Susan screamed with laughter and pulled wildly to try and get away.
“Tickle tickle. Poor ticklish Suzy.” Mike teased as he scratched her sole. Susan laughed hysterically while pounding the floor with her fists and free foot.

“Help! Make him stop. Please help me Cindy! God stop him.” Susan begged.

Cynthia changed her position from being stretched out on the couch on her stomach to siting up and drawing her legs and feet beneath her. The fact that she wore a pair of baggy sweats, a sweatshirt, and a pair of thick socks did not give her any comfort. Cindy just ignored her sisters pleas. She was not about to get involved in this ticklish affair.

Mike tickled his poor wife mercilessly for the next ten minutes and then decided to give her a break as he reasserted his hold on her. Susan laid there weakly gasping for breath and trying to build up enough energy to escape her tickle happy hubby. Susan looked at her sister as she tried to regain her composure and realized just how little help she had been to her during the ticklish ordeal.

“Listen Mike, I’ll make a deal with you” She said still staring at her sister.

Cynthia began to get nervous as her sister began to speak and began to look for a quick exit out of the room. There was none.

“Sorry dear, I don’t think you are in a position to bargain” Mike laughed.

“No wait. Listen to me” Susan insisted.

“I’m all ears....and fingers too I might add” Mike replied as he tightened his grip and grinned evilly at his wife.

“Let me go and I’ll help you get my sister! She’s ten times more ticklish then me!” Susan bargained.

Cynthia was up in a flash and was about to run past the fiendish pair when Mike acted quickly and tripped her as she ran past. Cynthia landed with a crash onto the shag carpeting and no sooner had she landed Mike was on top of her sitting on the small of her back.

“Going somewhere little girl” Mike smirked.

“No please don’t tickle me!” Cynthia screamed already giggling.

“Quick Susan grab her arms for me and stretch them out over her head.” Mike said.

Susan jumped up and knelt down in front of her sister and forced her arms over her head and pinned them to the ground with all her weight.

Cynthia’s giggles turned into laughter long before Mike laid even one finger on her. She knew what to expect and was laughing in ticklish anticipation. Mike dug his fingers into Cynthia’s sides and began scrambling them up and down tickling her armpits, ribs, and waist. She was going nuts and was laughing hysterically. She was so helplessly ticklish and this was pure torture for her. Mike continued his ticklish assault for the next ten minutes bringing tears to Cynthia eyes.

After allowing her sister a brief rest Susan said” OK it’s my turn just hold her still for me.”

“Please don’t tickle me anymore you guys” Cynthia pleaded

“Fat chance buster” Susan laughed.

Mike responded by pinning Cindy’s body with his own weight and also pining her arms to her sides. While Susan sat on the back of Cindy’s calves and began to tickle her socked feet. Cynthia burst into laughter and begged for her sister to have mercy. Susan giggled at her sisters plight and said. “Remember what dad use to say when he got us...The more you beg no more I tickle” Susan ripped off Cynthia’s socks and brought her long nails into play on her ticklish bare feet. This tickling went on for another ten minutes before Susan stopped and both she and her hubby retired to the bedroom for the night.

Cindy laid upon the carpet for the next hour exhausted from her ticklish ordeal, She thanked god that they finally stopped and prayed that would be the end of the tickling for her visit. She was totally at their mercy here and they had none when it came to tickling.

Cynthia stirred in her sleep and began to giggle softly, soon she was awakened by a tickling sensation on the bottoms of her feet. She was startled to fine her sister and brother chuckling together at the foot of her bed. They were tickling her feet and as she tried to sit up and pull her feet away from them she discovered to her horror that she was tied down to the bed.

“Welcome to your worst tickling nightmare” they laughed.

Cindy closed her eyes and prayed it was just a dream..

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back